Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Lamis said:
Okay thank u so much:)
Also keep a copy of your medical and you may also send a soft copy to ADVO via Case Specific Enquiry found in the following URL , mentioning a short description of what it is .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/abu-dhabi.asp
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi&_ga=1.76950236.872472400.1400516085

Remember, this may not be a preferred or primary method to send medicals - only suggesting this as a redundant option - All the best.

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello all,
Just an update- My wife submitted her passport on March 18 in person to Canadian embassy Abu dhabi. They took her passport and issued a return aramex receipt and told her it will take up to 10 business days to get the passport :D

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mzm26 said:
Hello all,
Just an update- My wife submitted her passport on March 18 in person to Canadian embassy Abu dhabi. They took her passport and issued a return aramex receipt and told her it will take up to 10 business days to get the passport :D
Nice - In no time you and your family will be enjoying the Spring Season in Canada - All the best.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
zbaby said:
Hi Impresso, Thanks for coming with the usual help. Yes we have received acknowledgement for our application on 7th march, but till now there is no SA. :(
my husband is strongly suggesting me to apply for TRV, so just starting collecting documents and will appear soon in Abu Dhabi, is it the same Canadian embassy which deals in TRV located in Abu Dhabi mall or the other office visit visa center located in Union Bank building on Meena street. i have been there once when my husband was here n we found them very nice n cooperative. let see definitely will share my experience here with you guys.
we hope n pray for you as well, at the moment you are the only senior member who is helping us out in every situation. God bless you!!
Hello zbaby. Any updates from your end? CIC updated their web site indicating there are now working on applications received Jan-12. Please let us know how you make out with the TRV.

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
haldashti said:
Hello zbaby. Any updates from your end? CIC updated their web site indicating there are now working on applications received Jan-12. Please let us know how you make out with the TRV.
Hi haldashti , still we didn't hear anything. Yes cic status changed n there is no SA for us yet which v upsetting. I saw on dec thread some member placed an inquiry to cic for not getting sa n they got inquiry response within 10days with sa. Not sure if we should place an inquiry or just wait n watch.
Yes sure I will share my applying TRv experience with you all.

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Impresso said:
Hello zbaby - just hold on a little bit long for your SA, you are not far away. In regards to your TRV , by all means go for it - get your documents in line and make sure you can prove your strong ties. The members who did apply for the visa in person mentioned that they went in person. Now it is unclear if you can go the main embassy in Abu Dhabi as Abu Dhabi Embassy does not like seeing people unless requested. So your best bet would be to go in person to a Visa Application Center (VAC) in Dubai or Abudhabi

#Dubai
Canada Visa Application Centre
Wafi Mall, 3rd Floor, Falcon, Phase 2
Umm Hurair 2 – Dubai – UAE

GPS Coordinates : Latitude 25.229167 and Longitude 55.318611

Please Note: The Visa Application Centre in Dubai will be Operational from 19 March 2015.

#Abu Dhabi

Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS (GCC) LLC,
Office MO2, Mezzanine Floor, Silver Wave Building,(Union National bank) Mina Road, Abu Dhabi

GPS Coordinates: Latitude 24030'21"N, and Longitude 54022'32"E

You can find more information in http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UAE/contactus.html

LOL I am not any senior member - just an ordinary guy trying to help others out as much as I can , but with the time difference and being busy at work it is a little bit difficult to reply to threads right away.
Thanks impresso for this complete information. Cic is working on 12jan apps n still there is no sa for us. Indeed will try luck with TRV option v soon. Allah Kareem!!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just submitted application for sponsoring my wife yesterday. I live here in Canada and she lives in Doha, so Abu Dhabi office is her visa office..
CIC says it'll take 13 months for stage 2 at ADVO, is that worst case or on average ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zbaby said:
Thanks impresso for this complete information. Cic is working on 12jan apps n still there is no sa for us. Indeed will try luck with TRV option v soon. Allah Kareem!!
Hello zbaby - were you able to call the CIC and place an inquiry ?

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
zbaby said:
Hi haldashti , still we didn't hear anything. Yes cic status changed n there is no SA for us yet which v upsetting. I saw on dec thread some member placed an inquiry to cic for not getting sa n they got inquiry response within 10days with sa. Not sure if we should place an inquiry or just wait n watch.
Yes sure I will share my applying TRv experience with you all.
Frustrating indeed. I called CIC today several times and was able to get through shortly after 4PM Est(20 minute wait), a lady agent asked me several questions, then when asked about my age, I hesitated for a second(I mean how often do you get asked about your age!) and answered, she says sir you hesitated to answer my question, I don't believe you are who you claim to be! Talk about cruel, long story short, I thanked her for wasting my time and hung up. Called a few times after and thankfully got through again, this time the gentleman was helpful and told me to give it a few more days. To my surprise he told me that the processing officers work around the clock.
I wish I had know about the "inquiry", I may have requested it then. Patience and prayers that's all we can do now. Good luck.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Got my passport back today! :D

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Impresso said:
Hello zbaby - were you able to call the CIC and place an inquiry ?
Hi Impresso.. Not yet.. Yesterday my husband tried calling them but couldn't go through so will call them on Monday n will place an inquiry. Now I just seek patience n mercy

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
whizbee said:
Got my passport back today! :D
Congratulations, all the best.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
yr97 said:
Just submitted application for sponsoring my wife yesterday. I live here in Canada and she lives in Doha, so Abu Dhabi office is her visa office..
CIC says it'll take 13 months for stage 2 at ADVO, is that worst case or on average ?
That number is based on an average ADVO calculates. Some cases are faster and some cases you will grow some white hair .