Passport Req..
19-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
30-06-2015
mzm26 said:
Hello all,

I have a good news :D :D :D :D this morning I wake up with a surprise email from ABDImmigration asking for my wifes passport and RPRF. I pray for everyone who is waiting for their PPR InshaALLAh you will all receive very soon :D
Congratulations & best wishes mzm26!! :)
i really hope to receive good news soon too Insha'Allah.
May Allah make it easy for all of us..

wmalek110

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
SA: 30-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Passport Req..
19-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
30-06-2015
whizbee said:
How much time does it take for them to stamp your passport and send it back? Anyone know? They got my passport on the 1st of March and I am still waiting.:(
Don't worry you will get your passport back this week. They need 10 working days to stamp visa, some people have received within 10 working days and for some it took 20 working days too.

Can you please share your timeline with us?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
Hi Impersso, thanks for bringing this up. Do you recall, when the application was done in person at ADVO, whether it was the sponsor that went to ADVO and applied? How long did have to wait? Was he/she seen the same day? Any more details would be appreciated.
Sorry I do not recall when, but I would say last year 2014 and it was the Primary Applicant who applied and the sponsor sent a supporting letter. Processing time is about 20 days I think, will have to double check the website.Not really sure if they were seen the same day, but I know the applicant went in person to Abu Dhabi and spoke face to face with an immigration officer.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ohammam2 said:
Hi

I paid the RPRF ahead, and in the SA letter they asked to pay it again, just like Hanji case.

I sent a clarification request to ADVO, still no reply.

My payment receipt is 1040 CAD (475+70+490)
Try to get intouch with them via the Call Center Number or email them again with your receipt number - This should be clarified on the system or they will have an overpayment and you may get your money back at a later stage.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
PKM said:
My husband and I are Saudi residents. My husbands sponsorship was approved on 14 March and the file has been sent to ADVO.
When does ADVO make first contact?
Any help with PCC and medicals in Riyadh is appreciated :)
Hello PKM, welcome to the forum - ADVO will contact you if they need Additional Documents (ADR) , other wise they don't usually sent out an Acknowledgement (AOR) - give it about 3-4 months from the time of your Sponsorship Approval (SA)

In regards to PCC and Medicals - I hope other members will be able to shed some light on the topic.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
mzm26 said:
Hello all,

I have a good news :D :D :D :D this morning I wake up with a surprise email from ABDImmigration asking for my wifes passport and RPRF. I pray for everyone who is waiting for their PPR InshaALLAh you will all receive very soon :D
WOW - That is indeed good news - Mabrook .

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
wmalek110 said:
Don't worry you will get your passport back this week. They need 10 working days to stamp visa, some people have received within 10 working days and for some it took 20 working days too.

+1 for Wmalek110 for keeping up a positive attitude.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
wmalek110 said:

Thank you for your reply. I just hope they don't lose my passport or something!

I applied in May 2014, got an additional doc request in November '14 and then got a PPR at the end of Feb 2015.

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
mzm26 said:
Hello all,

Congratulations mzm26,
Can you share your home country with us. great to see advo's quick service.

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
whizbee said:

I applied in May 2014, got an additional doc request in November '14 and then got a PPR at the end of Feb 2015.
That was quick, congrats !! Where was your citizenship from ?

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
whizbee said:

Congrats Whizbee! Don't worry once they have asked for the passport you should good. Just a waiting game now for it to return soon.

I realize each case is different so that's why it takes longer for some and shorter time for others. But does anybody know if the time is longer for people that apply as newly weds as opposed to people that have been married for a longer time and with kids?

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
tamyboy said:
That was quick, congrats !! Where was your citizenship from ?
Thanks Tamyboy!!. I am Pakistan citizen so as my wife. I was bit worried that background check takes longer than normal for Pakistani citizens but AlhamduliALLAH got PPR within 4.5 months. InshaAllah praying for rest of you as well.

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
whizbee said:

whizbee!! The Email I got from ABD immigration says it will take 10 days to get the passport back. You should get yours very soon.