06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Impresso said:
Just Curious to know if you ordered GCMS Notes in regards to your application. Would you be able to share your timeline with us ?
My agent has sent them email in February and my wife also sent them enquiry two days ago. Our application timeline is as follow:

Application filed: August 2014
Upfront medical: July 2014
Sponsor approval and file transfered: October 2014
Decison made: 25 January 2015

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:
I see - Thank you, Hopefully we hear from them soon.
does it say in ur notes
application assignment due date ??!
i just noticed in my notes the following :
text :docs required : phep
pllz anyone know what PHEP mean ????

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i2canada said:
My agent has sent them email in February and my wife also sent them enquiry two days ago. Our application timeline is as follow:

Application filed: August 2014
Upfront medical: July 2014
Sponsor approval and file transfered: October 2014
Decison made: 25 January 2015
Well generally they do not reply to Emails - but there is a process to order the Notes from CIC, after signing consent form and paying 5 Dollars - takes about 30 days and it gives you a 40 page PDF Document with details and last updates on your application. Generally with Decision made you should be hearing from them about your PPR.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Tulip flower said:
does it say in ur notes
application assignment due date ??!
i just noticed in my notes the following :
text :docs required : phep
pllz anyone know what PHEP mean ????
Yeh Application assignment due date says 8th Nov 2014 - LOL , where do you see this text: docs required:phep ? Towards the end of the notes ?

PHEP would be photos,height,eyecolor,passports processing , which possibly means they have requested for your passport !! ;D ;D

Tulip flower

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Impresso said:
Yeh Application assignment due date says 8th Nov 2014 - LOL , where do you see this text: docs required:phep ? Towards the end of the notes ?

PHEP would be photos,height,eyecolor,passports processing , which possibly means they have requested for your passport !! ;D ;D
ooh i hope so insha allah
they mention that in the notes in the last few pages
ya rab all of us will get soon ppr request

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Impresso said:
Insha'Allah do not lose hope
Hi Everyone, I have been following this forum for a bit now and I finally decided to join. I am sponsoring my wife from Dubai and applied last year in March 2014 and still no word yet. From looking at everyones case, its very random as I am seeing cases that people have applied after me and have received passport request at the end of December 2014. But again, when its time it will come.

Impresso - I was looking at your timeline and its similar to mine. I also checked online and my status also changed to "In Process" on October 29, 2014. So I am hoping we're in the same batch.

Application Sent to Mississauga office: March 15, 2014
Medical done by spouse: March 15, 2014
Application Received by Abu Dhabi: April 22, 2014
First correspondence from Abu Dhabi: June 22, 2014

All the best to everyone!

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
CANCIT said:
Hi Everyone, I have been following this forum for a bit now and I finally decided to join. I am sponsoring my wife from Dubai and applied last year in March 2014 and still no word yet. From looking at everyones case, its very random as I am seeing cases that people have applied after me and have received passport request at the end of December 2014. But again, when its time it will come.

Impresso - I was looking at your timeline and its similar to mine. I also checked online and my status also changed to "In Process" on October 29, 2014. So I am hoping we're in the same batch.

Application Sent to Mississauga office: March 15, 2014
Medical done by spouse: March 15, 2014
Application Received by Abu Dhabi: April 22, 2014
First correspondence from Abu Dhabi: June 22, 2014

All the best to everyone!
Hello CANCIT - welcome to the forum. Looking at your time line when did you get your SA and by first correspondence from Abu Dhabi did you get an AOR or ADR ? Curious to know if you ordered any GCMS Notes from the ADVO - also I see your medicals are up for expiry. We are all in the same boat, hoping to hear some good news from ADVO.

Keep us posted.

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
i2canada said:
Dear All, my wife ecas status changed to 'decision made' in January end but still we have not received any correspondence or PPR as yet. It's been more than month. Is anyone facing the same situation? Any idea what this means?
wait within few days you will receive letter about your decision . Best of luck

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Impresso said:
Hello CANCIT - welcome to the forum. Looking at your time line when did you get your SA and by first correspondence from Abu Dhabi did you get an AOR or ADR ? Curious to know if you ordered any GCMS Notes from the ADVO - also I see your medicals are up for expiry. We are all in the same boat, hoping to hear some good news from ADVO.

Keep us posted.
Well by ADR, I assume you mean additional document request. Yes, with the first correspondence received from Abu Dhabi on June 22, they asked my wife the following things:

1. Payment of RPRF
2. Completion of Supplementary form - Travels for both me and my wife for the last few years.
3. Completion of Residency Questionnaire
4. Proof of my citizenship (i.e. pay slips, tax returns, additional activity to show I live here) - which I already sent in initially the first time :S
5. Proof of communication with my wife for the last 6 months. - Already sent before as well

Since we sent that back in July, we haven't received anything further. I didn't request the notes you mention, but I want too. But I am hearing mixed responses where some are saying that they don't like that if your application is within processing time and you are enquiring. Yea the medical is also expiring soon, I am hoping that it comes before that. I know personal cases where the medical has expired and they have issued the visa still. Although that was from Pakistan, I am hoping that its the same in ADVO.

Keep me posted!

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
CANCIT said:
Well by ADR, I assume you mean additional document request. Yes, with the first correspondence received from Abu Dhabi on June 22, they asked my wife the following things:

1. Payment of RPRF
2. Completion of Supplementary form - Travels for both me and my wife for the last few years.
4. Proof of my citizenship (i.e. pay slips, tax returns, additional activity to show I live here) - which I already sent in initially the first time :S
5. Proof of communication with my wife for the last 6 months. - Already sent before as well

Since we sent that back in July, we haven't received anything further. I didn't request the notes you mention, but I want too. But I am hearing mixed responses where some are saying that they don't like that if your application is within processing time and you are enquiring. Yea the medical is also expiring soon, I am hoping that it comes before that. I know personal cases where the medical has expired and they have issued the visa still. Although that was from Pakistan, I am hoping that its the same in ADVO.

Keep me posted!
Exactly - ADR is Additional Document Request. Its weird that they ask for more documents even though you have already sent them before. Us we never payed the RPRF nor did we complete the Residency Questionnaire, was informed by the lawyer that they would ask for these when they are ready to issue the PR.

In the notes we saw they were going to request for RPRF. Today I made the payment and also sent them a note. I say notes is a good idea to get a good insight esp after they request for Additional Doc froms ADVO - I haven't heard of such, while requesting for e-notes, but I have heard that they do not like constant calling and emailing, but them and us should also understand that, we want to know what is going on and we understand that they have a lot of volume and wont be able to reply to all of us.

I have heard and was told about cases where medicals have been auto extended in the system. Lets see insha'Allah what happens. Your timeline has been update on the sheet.

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
CANCIT said:

1. Payment of RPRF

Keep me posted!
I have n't heard anything since May. You can only pray they wake up and start processing these files.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Impresso said:
Exactly - ADR is Additional Document Request. Its weird that they ask for more documents even though you have already sent them before. Us we never payed the RPRF nor did we complete the Residency Questionnaire, was informed by the lawyer that they would ask for these when they are ready to issue the PR.
The residency Questionnaire is on the checklist of the required documents, and the cic page says that they are required when you apply. I do understand that the lawyer told you not to send them, but i think that would be annoying for them to ask for documents, that they showed it is required when you apply. does the lawyer have a good point why not to send them when you apply as stated?

just my 2 cents!

kakoimarlon

Aug 31, 2014
Hi to all member! My application is PR in AD VO. before I can see my application in E-cas that my application are received,but now I cannot check my status online? I received medical request last Feb 1 2015, medical done Feb 17 2015. I call the medical clinic and they told me that they foward the result to VO . How manny months I will wait for the Passport request?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dedoz said:
The residency Questionnaire is on the checklist of the required documents, and the cic page says that they are required when you apply. I do understand that the lawyer told you not to send them, but i think that would be annoying for them to ask for documents, that they showed it is required when you apply. does the lawyer have a good point why not to send them when you apply as stated?

just my 2 cents!
As per him, it is only required by specific people, by which he means Nationals - Also if this was the case, as part of a required document to go ahead with proceeding, I believe they would send an Additional Doc Request , right away when they got the papers.

We have no such requests, nor correspondence from ADVO regarding this doc - not stated in the notes either. So for me it is still a grey area as to who should fill it up and when.