14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Hello All,
Would sending the medicals before the file being trasfered to the embassy from Canada buy us any time? Is it worth doing? If so, should I ask my wife to get her's done overseas(Kuwait) and send them to CIC before the file is transferred(to the embassy)? When I inquired about the medicals, I was told, it can be done before or after. Just trying to avoid any extra delays, if that is even possible!

Thanks in advance.

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
muhammad azaan said:
Lonely I think tha delays of our PPR is tha cause of tha time period of 60 days which we got to submit our remedical ...... thus marioaziz and igay got a time period of 30 days only to submit tha remedical ..... that's wat I think ....... n I did tracked ma medical print out which I recived from tha DMP and tha payment receipt both of tha papers which I sent to ADVO through courier and online status shows courier received since december 14 it shows that I sent tha courier on 8 december and they received it on 14th december as a proof ........ everythng is done as it is suppose to b ALHAMDULILLAH still dunno wats wrong wth them !
hi Azaan,thanks for making my hopes higher! ive noticed that my pcc is expiring feb28/2015. the validty on the notes shows 1 year.
what about u? when did u do ur pcc last year??? im afraid they wl ask new pcc to delay our cases. :eek:

can anybody advise if we can get ppr when pcc is expiring on feb 28 2015 (1 year validity)???????????????????

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
lonely wife said:
hi Azaan,thanks for making my hopes higher! ive noticed that my pcc is expiring feb28/2015. the validty on the notes shows 1 year
what about u? when did u do ur pcc last year??? im afraid they wl ask new pcc to delay our cases. :eek:

can anybody advise if we can get ppr when pcc is expiring on feb 28 2015 (1 year validity)???????????????????
lol ma both PCC has already expired in november 2014 so I dunno wat tsunami they r goin to throw on ma head ...... n secondly bonty advised me to get a PCC frm dubai n send it to ADVO wthout there request there Is no harm in it as bonty himself did tha same ...... but to b honest I dun think they gonna ask for PCC cz ma PCC's where already expired in november and they sent me tha re medical request in november as well ..... so I think if they would needed it thn they would hve asked me to provide a PCC along with tha remedical request like they did with marioaziz ..... they didn't only asked him to go through a remedical but they did asked to provide PCC as well ....... so I think they would hve asked me too if it was needed ..... um nt sure about anythng infact no1 is sure here about any step as ADVO is random all tha tym so I dunno weither they r gonna ask me for tha PCC or not but I hope for tha best for maself as well as all tha other ppl in tha waiting line .... so dun make ur stress major cz it's of no use n pray to ALLAH ...... cheers ! :-X

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
muhammad azaan said:
lol ma both PCC has already expired in november 2014 so I dunno wat tsunami they r goin to throw on ma head ...... n secondly bonty advised me to get a PCC frm dubai n send it to ADVO wthout there request there Is no harm in it as bonty himself did tha same ...... but to b honest I dun think they gonna ask for PCC cz ma PCC's where already expired in november and they sent me tha re medical request in november as well ..... so I think if they would needed it thn they would hve asked me to provide a PCC along with tha remedical request like they did with marioaziz ..... they didn't only asked him to go through a remedical but they did asked to provide PCC as well ....... so I think they would hve asked me too if it was needed ..... um nt sure about anythng infact no1 is sure here about any step as ADVO is random all tha tym so I dunno weither they r gonna ask me for tha PCC or not but I hope for tha best for maself as well as all tha other ppl in tha waiting line .... so dun make ur stress major cz it's of no use n pray to ALLAH ...... cheers ! :-X
Yes u r right! They wud hav asked u fr pcc in nov itself! I'm so stressed n depressed n lonely! Lol
I'm plannin 2 visit uae to meet my hubby. I just hope we all sail thru tis hard time.

I'm also thinking to do a pcc in Feb, just incase they ask, we hav d doc ready..
Yes definately praying to Allah!!! Thanx dear

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
dedoz said:
guys plz help!
No plz no! Donot translate any uae visa sticker or stamps in ur pp.
They don't require it..
Jus ur marriage cert. N birth cert..

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
bonty said:
Application for a TRV is regardless of your immigration application status, SA or no SA you can apply at any time, since in the TRV application you have a section about your spouse detail, that is what they use to determine your status. even if your sponsorship application hasn't been filed. Through your spouse detail CIC will be able to gather status.
thanks Bonty & AMJ, right now website says 85 days for SA and it is still working on Oct22 applications, this is so awful and horrible situation. disappointed :(
surely i will apply TRV now, need you guys best wishes to us (new applicants) it seems more strict scrutiny now and changes in some rules may be that's why taking soooo long time. :eek:

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
igay said:
I am sure u are pretty close of getting ur PPR soon.Best of luck.
thanx fo thz kind words igay ..... cheers !

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
lonely wife said:
Yes u r right! They wud hav asked u fr pcc in nov itself! I'm so stressed n depressed n lonely! Lol
I'm plannin 2 visit uae to meet my hubby. I just hope we all sail thru tis hard time.

I'm also thinking to do a pcc in Feb, just incase they ask, we hav d doc ready..
Yes definately praying to Allah!!! Thanx dear
yup that's a gud decision I think ...... theres no harm in it so get a pcc in feb in case if they asked ..... n tha case will b finalized on it's tym so fo wat u guyz r suffering fo ? Lol u must visit ur husband seeing each other will blow all ur stress tensions problems away so gud luck remember everyone in ur prayers :-[

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
thanx fo thz kind words igay ..... cheers !
Yw muhammad azaan that's what jmanuelcahill when I was down and in doubt of getting PPR. Both my PCC and NBI clearance were all expired but they ddnt require me to submit new once. We have almost the same case except that I have 30 days to comply my remed and urs is 60 days. Just keep on praying. It will come soon....

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
dedoz said:
guys plz help!
UAE residence visa and entry exit stamps are now readable in both English and Arabic, so no need of translation.

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
muhammad azaan said:
Hopefully they wont ask you another PCC. but theres no harm submitting one on your own, cost just 100 AED, if they ask for it, would cost you a month.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
bonty said:
Hopefully they wont ask you another PCC. but theres no harm submitting one on your own, cost just 100 AED, if they ask for it, would cost you a month.
ya dude thanx again for feedback and opinion surely I will get a PCC n send it to ADVO next month INSHALLAH

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
zbaby said:
thanks Bonty & AMJ, right now website says 85 days for SA and it is still working on Oct22 applications, this is so awful and horrible situation. disappointed :(
surely i will apply TRV now, need you guys best wishes to us (new applicants) it seems more strict scrutiny now and changes in some rules may be that's why taking soooo long time. :eek:
Hello zbaby,
I am in a similar situation as yours. I have recently applied for my wife who resides overseas. When I first looked around late October it was 43 days I believe, and it has been climing on regular basis, disappointing, and frustrating, but what can we do! Anyway, please keep me/us posted with your TRV. I am debating wether I should apply for TRV now, or wait until we hear back from CIC. Good luck.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey Guys - Just got back from Dubai and feeling absolutely disappointed with this whole aspect of Spouse Sponsorship. We are paying the price for other people bad intentions and screwing with the immigration system. Genuine relationships are taking so long to process -just because you have questionable nationality, your security and criminality checks are going to take longer.

The worst part is there is no timely updates or any information regarding your case. Even if they would update the ECAS with the IO's Notes, we would know where we stand. I am just ranting right now as I do not like to leave my wife and my new born baby alone in UAE.

Still Hopeful This will all end soon and we all get our PPR - Insha'Allah