Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
muhammad azaan said:
yup still pending ...... and dunno what's wrong wth them .... I wish I could knw tha reasin
Hi Azaan,
I cald my lawyer, he said tht u can count d days frm when they received the medicals in their system. So if urs was received. By 25 nov..wait by jan 25 or jan end.
If u notice, marioaziz did remedical by 20 sep n he got ppr by 20 nov...

He also said tht thr cud be backgrnd checks tht cud hold our applicatn..

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
nup unluckily we both are stucked as all tha rest r gone ...... in process since october !
try ordering your ATIP notes, and see the notes they have made on your file.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
Lamis said:
Hey everyone :) im new to this forum and i really need someone's help.
I currently study in Sharjah and my husband works in Saudi Arabia.. Im sposoring him to cananada and we mailed the papers to this address through (mumtaz post) from the post office in sharjah

Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

I tracked my shipment and now it says it was recieved by a person.. Now im really worried that the envelope was taken by the wrong person :(

I dont know what to do please can anyone help me and tell me how cam i make sure that they got our papers

Thank you
Do not worry, registered mails are always received by a person, and thats what it shows on the delivery status of the courier.

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
zbaby said:
Dear all senior members, Bonty, Jenpin, AMj & others
i seek your help regarding TRV.
1) i have to wait for SA if i want to apply TRV, right as our application is received to CIC on 29th Dec, 2014?

my husband sent an email to AdVO regarding TRV and they replied as below;

You can apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) up to 4 months before your planned departure date. If you are travelling during the summer months (May to September), please apply as early as possible.

The visa section receives applications in person from 8.30am to 10.30am on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays except public holidays. You do not require an appointment to submit an application at the embassy. Only complete applications with correct fees will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be returned. A representative can apply on your behalf provided he or she has your written authorization to collect the passport.

You do not have to apply in person. You can send your application via courier to the Embassy. You must include a completed return airway bill along with the application.

It is important to note that processing times vary from case to case, often due to reasons beyond our control. Some cases, whether due to the individual complexity of the case or the high volume of applications received, will take longer to process than the times indicated on our website.

We will not respond to status enquiries received within our processing times.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section / CG

2) so after the above email shall i apply right now for TRV if i want to be there in june, 2015 or shall i still wait for SA?
3) what are the links to access TRV forms & checklist, fee etc.?

please help!!
Application for a TRV is regardless of your immigration application status, SA or no SA you can apply at any time, since in the TRV application you have a section about your spouse detail, that is what they use to determine your status. even if your sponsorship application hasn't been filed. Through your spouse detail CIC will be able to gather status.

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
bonty said:
Do not worry, registered mails are always received by a person, and thats what it shows on the delivery status of the courier.
Thank you so much ... But just one thing the name of the person who received it is an arabic name..is that normal too???

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
I hope everything goes well. Best of luck you all and yes waiting is miserable but believe me when you get the PPR, the feeling is way beyond you can imagine... finger crossed.

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
kmishal said:
I hope everything goes well. Best of luck you all and yes waiting is miserable but believe me when you get the PPR, the feeling is way beyond you can imagine... finger crossed.
[/quote

I agree with u kmishal, but once u get PPR u feel all the burden u kept in ur heart and mind gone easily..I hope they got PPR soon.

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Lamis said:
Thank you so much ... But just one thing the name of the person who received it is an arabic name..is that normal too???
Yes, just lik uae, canada is v multicultural too. U wl find Arabs inn evry work place too.

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
lonely wife said:
Yes, just lik uae, canada is v multicultural too. U wl find Arabs inn evry work place too.
Thank you :)

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
lonely wife said:
Hi Azaan,
I cald my lawyer, he said tht u can count d days frm when they received the medicals in their system. So if urs was received. By 25 nov..wait by jan 25 or jan end.
If u notice, marioaziz did remedical by 20 sep n he got ppr by 20 nov...

He also said tht thr cud be backgrnd checks tht cud hold our applicatn..
thanx lonely actually ma medical was submitted to cic on 27th of nov that's wat written on ma medical report which tha DMP had sent me and it's gonna b almost 2 months after a week according to other members timeline who got PPR after tha remedical so let's see what response I get at tha end of this month still thanx for ur help and info hope to hear sumthng frm ADVO soon gud luck ....keep updating us with ur case ...... cheers !

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
tamyboy said:
try ordering your ATIP notes, and see the notes they have made on your file.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
thanx for tha link and help tamyboy but I can't order notes rite now as tha notes can b order from canada only and ma wife is here in u.a.e with me so as soon as she goes back to canada ill ask her to order notes n see wats goin on with ma case hope to hear sumthng gud from ADVO soon gud luck ....... cheers !

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
Lonely I think tha delays of our PPR is tha cause of tha time period of 60 days which we got to submit our remedical ...... thus marioaziz and igay got a time period of 30 days only to submit tha remedical ..... that's wat I think ....... n I did tracked ma medical print out which I recived from tha DMP and tha payment receipt both of tha papers which I sent to ADVO through courier and online status shows courier received since december 14 it shows that I sent tha courier on 8 december and they received it on 14th december as a proof ........ everythng is done as it is suppose to b ALHAMDULILLAH still dunno wats wrong wth them !

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
muhammad azaan said:
Lonely I think tha delays of our PPR is tha cause of tha time period of 60 days which we got to submit our remedical ...... thus marioaziz and igay got a time period of 30 days only to submit tha remedical ..... that's wat I think ....... n I did tracked ma medical print out which I recived from tha DMP and tha payment receipt both of tha papers which I sent to ADVO through courier and online status shows courier received since december 14 it shows that I sent tha courier on 8 december and they received it on 14th december as a proof ........ everythng is done as it is suppose to b ALHAMDULILLAH still dunno wats wrong wth them !
I am sure u are pretty close of getting ur PPR soon.Best of luck.

ARAD

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
july 17 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Dec 21 2014
So we sent in the passport today.
Anybody have an idea how long it will take for advo to stamp and return the passport for dubai residents?
And also anyone has any idea what happens if we recieved the passport late and overstay?