Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HanJay said:
its been almost 11 months is there a way to follow up or just keep waiting

thanks
If they started processing application in October 2014, then I am afraid you have to wait for quite some time before Medical Request is sent to your wife's email address from CIC.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
AMJ said:
If they started processing application in October 2014, then I am afraid you have to wait for quite some time before Medical Request is sent to your wife's email address from CIC.
hi AMJ dude did u submitted ur medical along wth ur case when u field ur application juz for once or did they asked ur to redo it ?

HanJay

Jan 17, 2015
AMJ said:
thanks for the reply , how much time maximum am i looking at ?

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Dear all senior members, Bonty, Jenpin, AMj & others
i seek your help regarding TRV.
1) i have to wait for SA if i want to apply TRV, right as our application is received to CIC on 29th Dec, 2014?

my husband sent an email to AdVO regarding TRV and they replied as below;

You can apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) up to 4 months before your planned departure date. If you are travelling during the summer months (May to September), please apply as early as possible.

The visa section receives applications in person from 8.30am to 10.30am on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays except public holidays. You do not require an appointment to submit an application at the embassy. Only complete applications with correct fees will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be returned. A representative can apply on your behalf provided he or she has your written authorization to collect the passport.

You do not have to apply in person. You can send your application via courier to the Embassy. You must include a completed return airway bill along with the application.

It is important to note that processing times vary from case to case, often due to reasons beyond our control. Some cases, whether due to the individual complexity of the case or the high volume of applications received, will take longer to process than the times indicated on our website.

We will not respond to status enquiries received within our processing times.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section / CG

2) so after the above email shall i apply right now for TRV if i want to be there in june, 2015 or shall i still wait for SA?
3) what are the links to access TRV forms & checklist, fee etc.?

please help!!

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
zbaby said:
Dear all senior members, Bonty, Jenpin, AMj & others
i seek your help regarding TRV.
1) i have to wait for SA if i want to apply TRV, right as our application is received to CIC on 29th Dec, 2014?

my husband sent an email to AdVO regarding TRV and they replied as below;

You can apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) up to 4 months before your planned departure date. If you are travelling during the summer months (May to September), please apply as early as possible.

The visa section receives applications in person from 8.30am to 10.30am on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays except public holidays. You do not require an appointment to submit an application at the embassy. Only complete applications with correct fees will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be returned. A representative can apply on your behalf provided he or she has your written authorization to collect the passport.

You do not have to apply in person. You can send your application via courier to the Embassy. You must include a completed return airway bill along with the application.

It is important to note that processing times vary from case to case, often due to reasons beyond our control. Some cases, whether due to the individual complexity of the case or the high volume of applications received, will take longer to process than the times indicated on our website.

We will not respond to status enquiries received within our processing times.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section / CG

2) so after the above email shall i apply right now for TRV if i want to be there in june, 2015 or shall i still wait for SA?
3) what are the links to access TRV forms & checklist, fee etc.?

please help!!
Please apply at your convenience since CIC gives TRV ( if at all ) valid for 5 years. It is however, somewhat difficult for people whose immigration files are open with CIC to obtain TRV's but no harm in applying. Strongly suggest ( as experienced by Jenpin ) that you apply in person at ABVO and plead to the Visa Officer that you need to be with your spouse & would return back at the end of your planned visit.
Visa fee details as follow:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HanJay said:
thanks for the reply , how much time maximum am i looking at ?
Atleast 6 months ...

marioaziz86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
riyadh-KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-11-2014
lonely wife said:
One of my friend arrived so d officer asked marriage cert copy, wife's full name, wiife's address in Canada. They wil also see ur wedding ring some times! That's all he was asked. Sometimes I've heard they only question u about wife's full name,dob, her home address or wherever u plan to live. That's all. One guy was asked years back abt. His weddin ring. That. Why are u not wearing it? So he replied it's in my wallet.lol
They wl also ask if u have any currency more than 10k $ with u now? If u hav any cargo coming in?..
sorry for late reply i was quite busy thanks lonely wife
i hope you will be soon with your husband and then no body call you lonely lol
be happy and stay blessed

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
marioaziz86 said:
sorry for late reply i was quite busy thanks lonely wife
i hope you will be soon with your husband and then no body call you lonely lol
be happy and stay blessed
Please pray for me. Yes thts true! I'm so lonely without hubby. Hope he gets ppr.
U have a safe journey! Same 2u!

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
tamyboy said:
anybody got any updates from visa office ?
No,nothing yet. Advo has not responded to even 1 applicant! I hope they start working soon :(

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
tamyboy said:
anybody got any updates from visa office ?
nup unluckily we both are stucked as all tha rest r gone ...... in process since october !

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
kmishal said:
Mohammed Azan..your case is still pending ? any reason.
yup still pending ...... and dunno what's wrong wth them .... I wish I could knw tha reasin

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
I just gave a call to tha DMP frm where I did ma medical to ask weither ma medical report was clear or not they said it was absolutely clear if it wasn't clear or if there was sumthng wrong in tha medical eeport we wouldn't hve sent u tha medical report we would hve called u to say that u r not fit and we can't send ur medical to tha embassy of canada but u were all clear n we did forwarded ur results to tha embassy ! I juz dunno wat to do

Lamis

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-3-2015
File Transfer...
16-3-2015
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Hey everyone :) im new to this forum and i really need someone's help.
I currently study in Sharjah and my husband works in Saudi Arabia.. Im sposoring him to cananada and we mailed the papers to this address through (mumtaz post) from the post office in sharjah

Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

I tracked my shipment and now it says it was recieved by a person.. Now im really worried that the envelope was taken by the wrong person :(

I dont know what to do please can anyone help me and tell me how cam i make sure that they got our papers

Thank you