Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
muhammad azaan said:
Hello every1 I juz wanna make sure can I send my documents to ADVO by empost courier ? As I am having my p.o box in tha same office ? Or I hve to send it through aramex only ? Plz lemme knw ASAP thanx !
Hello Muhammad azaan - I dont think it matters what method you choose to send the document even if you drop it off yourself. But I def encourage you to have a tracking number so you are at peace, when the document is received by ADVO.

Are these the medicals you are sending in ?

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
Impresso said:
Hello Muhammad azaan - I dont think it matters what method you choose to send the document even if you drop it off you But I def encourage you to have a tracking number so you are at peace, when the document is received by ADVO.

Are these the medicals you are sending in ?
no impresso um nt sending tha medical I am sending tha tha information sheet of ma medical and tha form which I received frm ADVO along with redo medical request ...... tha doctor who did my medical will b sending my medical reports to cic Infact it's mebtioned on my information sheet that they hve forwarded my medical results to cic on 27 nov ..... I am a bit c9nfused nw about iME1017 tha clinic juz printed that form out and gave it to me sane as It waz in tha mail but they didn't filled it can anyone help me on thz ?

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
Hii...ADVO was opened today or closed bcoz of national day vacations? Plz let me know....

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
nainanaina said:
Hii...ADVO was opened today or closed bcoz of national day vacations? Plz let me know....
government services and offices will b opening on sunday all over U.A.E ..... 2 days for national day thursday off as well and tha next 2 days as weekend !

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
muhammad azaan said:
no impresso um nt sending tha medical I am sending tha tha information sheet of ma medical and tha form which I received frm ADVO along with redo medical request ...... tha doctor who did my medical will b sending my medical reports to cic Infact it's mebtioned on my information sheet that they hve forwarded my medical results to cic on 27 nov ..... I am a bit c9nfused nw about iME1017 tha clinic juz printed that form out and gave it to me sane as It waz in tha mail but they didn't filled it can anyone help me on thz ?
Unfortunately - I myself have not gone through these medical steps and know less about. Hopefully other members in the same situation can share some thoughts.

On a side note, found this discussion forum might shed some light on the IMM1017
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-report-form-imm-1017-t146675.0.html

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
muhammad azaan said:
government services and offices will b opening on sunday all over U.A.E ..... 2 days for national day thursday off as well and tha next 2 days as weekend !
Its funny on the Abu Dhabi Embassy Website - it says Holiday on 2nd Dec - No mention about 4 days Extended holiday - LOL

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
Impresso said:
Its funny on the Abu Dhabi Embassy Website - it says Holiday on 2nd Dec - No mention about 4 days Extended holiday - LOL
lol no dude actually tha government of this country announce 2 days off for national day since this country came up 2nd n 3rd december but this tym eventually 2nd december was on tuesday so there was 2 days off ...... so tuesday and wednesday it was off and in between national days holidays and weekend it waz 1 working day thursday so they announced off on Thursday as well !

ajwa

Oct 28, 2014
Impresso said:
Hey Bonty - Thank you for the reply. Yeh thats what our plan is, as baby was born in America, she gets a 30 day visa upon arrival - so run to oman would be the option if we cannot arrange for a 3 months visa for her.
Code:
Little dipper,u dont need to exit Oman,u just bring ur baby passport with parents passport n go immigration office they will extend without exit u just need to pay around 500dhs.
We r there last March n my daughter have Canadian passport,thats what we do for my daughter.

ajwa

Oct 28, 2014
ajwa said:
Code:
Little dipper,u dont need to exit Oman,u just bring ur baby passport with parents passport n go immigration office they will extend without exit u just need to pay around 500dhs.
We r there last March n my daughter have Canadian passport,thats what we do for my daughter.
Sorry,I mean impresso

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ajwa said:
Code:
Hey Ajwa, Thanks for the reply - do both parents need to present physically or just their passports ? Or will One parent do ? as I live in Canada and my wife lives in Dubai and does it matter if my wife's passport is of a different nationality ?

lifema

Sep 19, 2014
hi i just received today my passport with visa and the copr. i personally submitted my passport in advo on nov 23 and the visa stamped on the 26. thank you guys for all the help !!!!!!! God bless us all!!!!!

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lifema said:
hi i just received today my passport with visa and the copr. i personally submitted my passport in advo on nov 23 and the visa stamped on the 26. thank you guys for all the help !!!!!!! God bless us all!!!!!
Congratulations lifema - did you personally pick up your passport or was it sent back to you via aramex/dhl ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lifema said:
thank u Impresso, i got it via aramex
Oh I see so I am guessing you handed them a return AWB for AVDO to send it back to you. Nice. Have fun packing your bags and welcome to Canada.