+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
anxiouswife said:
Hello Everyone! I just received PPR. I am too happy, excited and relieved...have read the email 10 times already. Will keep you all posted when I send the passport and photos. Thats all that was requested. Thanks for everyone's help here...
congratulation and yes that is true, more times you read more get excited and feel good :)

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
ASBA said:
Have not got it back yet. have you? yes will update as soon as I get it. I don't even know if CIC will contact us or Aramex telling us how to pick it up or how we will pay. I will worry if I don't get it at the end of this week.
I havent got it back too. I sent it on 20th and it was delivered on 21st. I had included the return AWB and am tracking it online but till now it is not showing any information. I am worried as it is already 10 working days since ADVO received it. :(

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
JenPin said:
I havent got it back too. I sent it on 20th and it was delivered on 21st. I had included the return AWB and am tracking it online but till now it is not showing any information. I am worried as it is already 10 working days since ADVO received it. :(
I guess we should give it two weeks then go crazy if we don't get it by then. I think they update the Ecas quicker than they stamp it. lol.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ASBA said:
I will worry if I don't get it at the end of this week.
Come'on ASBA ! Leave the worrying aspect for now. Everything is going smooth as it seems.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
ASBA said:
I guess we should give it two weeks then go crazy if we don't get it by then. I think they update the Ecas quicker than they stamp it. lol.
U know the anxiety never ends till its all done. I keep going back to my emails to confirm that I did get the PPR and didnt dream about it! :-[

ZZW

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2014 , SA Recieved: 3-06-2014, , AOR2 Recieved 05-08-2014
File Transfer...
3-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Oh u guys! Relax and chill..i know its kinda hard but InshaAllah u all will recieve ur stamped passports soooooooon :D

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
U guyz dun need to worry guyz atleast ur process is all over out there ....... but plz pray for all of tha rest of awaiting peoples ???

ZZW

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2014 , SA Recieved: 3-06-2014, , AOR2 Recieved 05-08-2014
File Transfer...
3-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
muhammad azaan said:
U guyz dun need to worry guyz atleast ur process is all over out there ....... but plz pray for all of tha rest of awaiting peoples ???
No news from ADVO yet?

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
ZZW said:
No news from ADVO yet?
no dude nt so far yet ........ just ecas is changed in process frm last 1 week n that's it I rather wished to get a ppr but let's see watelse we r goin to face ...... hope sumthng good soon though !

shaikhy

Oct 29, 2011
Hello/Salam,

I had a few basic questions that I am really confused and concerned about, hoping someone has gone through the same and can help out.

I am a Canadian PR (Pakistani National), living in Canada for the past 10 years and my Canadian Citizenship application is currently under process. I plan to marry a Pakistani national residing in Dubai U.A.E (under her father's U.A.E residency visa). The condition for her to be a U.A.E resident under her father's residency visa is that she needs to be single. We plan to get married in Pakistan next year. Questions:

1. When we get married in Pakistan, do we need to let the appropriate U.A.E authorities know of the marriage? I'm guessing yes. If so then wouldn't her residency be taken away from her now that she is married since the condition for her residency has changed and she can no longer be a resident under her father's residency visa?

2. If the above is true then would she need to apply for U.A.E residency by herself, say by securing a job, so she can continue to stay with her family in the U.A.E?

2. After marriage, is it mandatory for her to update her surname and or marital status on all possible documents before we can apply for her Canadian Sponsorship?

3. The VO for my case would be Abu Dhabi?

Any help is greatly appreciated and I wish you all the best with your applications.

wo403

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
shaikhy said:
Hello/Salam

1. When we get married in Pakistan, do we need to let the appropriate U.A.E authorities know of the marriage? I'm guessing yes. If so then wouldn't her residency be taken away from her now that she is married since the condition for her residency has changed and she can no longer be a resident under her father's residency visa?
I had pretty much the same concerns when I started applying, but to be completely honest I never updated my documents after we got married. My wife had to renew her passport before she applied, but you simply stated in her application that she was married not to who or when.

I didn't change my iqama status or my passport status to married,I don't know if it's going to cause me any trouble in the future but my application just came through so I'm guessing it doesn't really matter.

I hope more senior members are able to guide you better on this issue. Good luck with application!

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JenPin said:
U know the anxiety never ends till its all done. I keep going back to my emails to confirm that I did get the PPR and didnt dream about it! :-[
don't worry it will come on time Inshallah... ;)

anxiouswife

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
28-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
29-Oct-13
File Transfer...
29-Oct-13
Hey

She can still be on her fathers visa even if she is married to you. In UAE girls can be either on their fathers or husbands visa at any point in time. Also she doesn't need to update her documents or change her surname to yours. I didnt when I got married and I still got my PR. You just need to prove you are married by submitting marriage certificate and with photos etc.

If you do get married in Pakistan, yes you have to let the authorities in Dubai know as before submitting your application to CIC and Abu Dhabi you need to get your marriage certifcate attested in Dubai through a notary or lawyer.

Hope this info helps.

shaikhy said:
Hello/Salam,

I had a few basic questions that I am really confused and concerned about, hoping someone has gone through the same and can help out.

I am a Canadian PR (Pakistani National), living in Canada for the past 10 years and my Canadian Citizenship application is currently under process. I plan to marry a Pakistani national residing in Dubai U.A.E (under her father's U.A.E residency visa). The condition for her to be a U.A.E resident under her father's residency visa is that she needs to be single. We plan to get married in Pakistan next year. Questions:

2. If the above is true then would she need to apply for U.A.E residency by herself, say by securing a job, so she can continue to stay with her family in the U.A.E?

2. After marriage, is it mandatory for her to update her surname and or marital status on all possible documents before we can apply for her Canadian Sponsorship?

3. The VO for my case would be Abu Dhabi?

Any help is greatly appreciated and I wish you all the best with your applications.

shaikhy

Oct 29, 2011
Hey,

Thanks for your quick response. So Dubai authorities wouldn't revoke her residency when we have to get the Pakistani marriage certificate attested by a notary in Dubai? Getting the certificate attested is not the same thing as letting the authorities know of the marital status change...I'm still confused..were you also under your father's residency visa and then got married? How is that possible if the condition is to be single to be under father's residency?

Thanks again for your help :)

anxiouswife said:
Hey

She can still be on her fathers visa even if she is married to you. In UAE girls can be either on their fathers or husbands visa at any point in time. Also she doesn't need to update her documents or change her surname to yours. I didnt when I got married and I still got my PR. You just need to prove you are married by submitting marriage certificate and with photos etc.

If you do get married in Pakistan, yes you have to let the authorities in Dubai know as before submitting your application to CIC and Abu Dhabi you need to get your marriage certifcate attested in Dubai through a notary or lawyer.

Hope this info helps.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Received CIC letter for additional documents. Does anyone know how long process usually takes, as I applied in June and received letter in November.