AOR Received.
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014
Passport Req..
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
So I've sort of got an update, but not really..

Our ECAS online status has changed to "In Process"

And it says when I click on it "We started processing your application on September 10, 2014."

Now, anyone know what that means... Basically how long after that usually are people asked for additional documents ? Or..dare I say it, a Passport request?

Do people usually get that in process status AFTER additional documents are asked, or BEFORE?

Any update at all would be appreciated!

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
Hii everyone. .. plz help me . My husband submitted my spouse sponsorship applications on 07th july . AOR by CIC by on 09th july. And now its 15th September no news of SA. ek so worried why they are taking so much time. Anyone experrienced the same situation. ? I m uae residence . :( ::)

March2014apply

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014
Passport Req..
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
nainanaina said:
Hii everyone. .. plz help me . My husband submitted my spouse sponsorship applications on 07th july . AOR by CIC by on 09th july. And now its 15th September no news of SA. ek so worried why they are taking so much time. Anyone experrienced the same situation. ? I m uae residence . :( ::)
If your husband is inside Canada...
Ask him to call the call center at the number 1-888-242‑2100 between 8am-4pm Mon-Friday..

They'll be able to give him a response..

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
March2014apply said:
If your husband is inside Canada...
Ask him to call the call center at the number 1-888-242‑2100 between 8am-4pm Mon-Friday..

They'll be able to give him a response..
Thanks for ur prompt Response.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
March2014apply said:
So I've sort of got an update, but not really..

Our ECAS online status has changed to "In Process"

And it says when I click on it "We started processing your application on September 10, 2014."

Now, anyone know what that means... Basically how long after that usually are people asked for additional documents ? Or..dare I say it, a Passport request?

Do people usually get that in process status AFTER additional documents are asked, or BEFORE?

Any update at all would be appreciated!
That's Great News March2014apply - regardless I am feeling excited for you - Logically speaking once in progress , it should move to passport request. But perhaps other members maybe able to shed more light on the matter.

March2014apply

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014
Passport Req..
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
Impresso said:
That's Great News March2014apply - regardless I am feeling excited for you - Logically speaking once in progress , it should move to passport request. But perhaps other members maybe able to shed more light on the matter.
Thanks Impresso! Let's just see how it goes from here.. :)

So just wondering, what your online status shows? "Application for Residence received on xxxxx xxxx " I imagine?
And does it also say "Medical Received"?

Or is it also In Process?

wo403

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Impresso said:
Anyone who applied in/after April got AOR from Abu Dhabi yet - other than ZZW ? .. Just wondering !
No AOR from Abu Dhabi ... it'll be three months on the 25th September since my wife received SA via email ... so I am hoping that I hear from them soon.

From reading the threads, I would happily assume everything is good if I don't hear back from them about ADR

We will be applying for those GCMS notes too, let's see how far our application has gone. Can you order them multiple times or just once? I apologize, I haven't taken the time out to read more about how they work.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
March2014apply said:
Thanks Impresso! Let's just see how it goes from here.. :)

So just wondering, what your online status shows? "Application for Residence received on xxxxx xxxx " I imagine?
And does it also say "Medical Received"?

Or is it also In Process?
Hello March2014apply

For the Permanent Residence Application Status, it shows "Application Received" and when you click on it, it shows

1. We received xxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on April 28, 2014.

2. Medical results have been received.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
wo403 said:
No AOR from Abu Dhabi ... it'll be three months on the 25th September since my wife received SA via email ... so I am hoping that I hear from them soon.

From reading the threads, I would happily assume everything is good if I don't hear back from them about ADR

We will be applying for those GCMS notes too, let's see how far our application has gone. Can you order them multiple times or just once? I apologize, I haven't taken the time out to read more about how they work.
Hello wo403,

You and I are almost in the same boat, it will be three months on the 23rd September since we got our SA - My only concern is, if they did request for ADR and we didn't get the email. I too am considering to order the notes.

You can order the notes as many times as you need, but keep in mind that the notes may take 4-6 weeks to process.

wo403

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Impresso said:
My only concern is, if they did request for ADR and we didn't get the email. I too am considering to order the notes.
I am starting to think the same ... I receive quite a lot of junk mail and I fear I may not have been too careful with the email.

They should really put some effort into the online status thing, it'll give us the piece of mind and make things easy for them too. Instead of them having to email, the document would be available online, or just says online what needs to be submitted and what has been received.

I apologize for my rant lol I feel better now.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Hello to you all,

I applied last Nov 2013 to cic msg, file transferred Jan 2014... no communication from ADVO all this while but ecas changed to "in process" september 10, fingers crossed. :)

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
ZZW said:
Congrats. ..can u share with us as wat exactly ADR was in your case as in wat documents they asked from u?
[/quote

sure all they asked for was his passport and 2 pictures. nothing else. but before that they had asked for evidence i, the sponsor, was living in Canada, and our sons Birth certificate.
good luck it will come soon

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Impresso said:
Congratulations Teaya_ram ! Finally some Good News - Thats just awesome, just hang in there everyone, our time will come ( God Willing )
Thank you so much. and your right , it will come soon :) good luck. if u ever need help I'm more then glad to :)

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
JenPin said:
Congratulations! This has definitely given a ray of hope! :)
Thank you immensely, your turn will be coming soon. Just be positive :) any questions I'm here to help just like so many of you have helped me.
The best of luck :)