+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Impresso said:
Yeh its still not up for me.. not sure if the ECAS is anyway related to our file processing but yeh very difficult to say what CIC is doing and what exactly ADVO does. You are atleast on your 2nd Stage AOR .. I am waaaay behind. Just a waiting game ..
yeah its not up for me either. yeah you're right its very difficult to determine anything, everything varies so much from case to case. I guess we just have to wait some more...

safa.umair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I applied for my caips notes, I thinks its gcms now.. Are they easy to read? And do they help determine ppr ? Please let me know! Thanks.

anxiouswife

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
28-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
29-Oct-13
File Transfer...
29-Oct-13
ASBA said:
Hey guys, hoping for a speedy process for everyone...

I think the CAIPS notes are $50.00 and people have had success with them, so let us know. I'll order mine too if I STILL don't hear from them soon.

I tried checking the Application status but it wont let me in using the Client ID, but let's me in when I use my hubby's File Number. Has this happened to anyone?
If your husband is the sponsor, then yes you can only check the application status using his file number.

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Hey everyone, so this happened today. I ordered our ATIP notes about a month ago, and i should be getting them tomorrow. I ordered them again on the 3/7/2014, just so they would come every 3 weeks, so we can keep in the loop of whats going on. However, today i got an email saying that they have received my request from June and the one i made on July 3rd, and that they will be processing them together, not as individual requests. So my question is is this good news or bad???
has this happened before to anyone????

thanks, just a bit paranoid :(

anxiouswife

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
28-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
29-Oct-13
File Transfer...
29-Oct-13
teaya_ram said:
Hey everyone, so this happened today. I ordered our ATIP notes about a month ago, and i should be getting them tomorrow. I ordered them again on the 3/7/2014, just so they would come every 3 weeks, so we can keep in the loop of whats going on. However, today i got an email saying that they have received my request from June and the one i made on July 3rd, and that they will be processing them together, not as individual requests. So my question is is this good news or bad???
has this happened before to anyone????

thanks, just a bit paranoid :(
It just means that they will process the notes from the last request date. So if you keep requesting it before you receive any notes, it just simply will never get delivered to you. Wait to receive the first set of notes, then only apply again.

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
anxiouswife said:
If your husband is the sponsor, then yes you can only check the application status using his file number.
No my husband is the applicant. I'm the sponsor. They are doing a maintenance that's why I can't check the status. Is it happening to you too?

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
safa.umair said:
I applied for my caips notes, I thinks its gcms now.. Are they easy to read? And do they help determine ppr ? Please let me know! Thanks.
Hey, they are not easy to read as what i have heard from others, it will take you a good amount of time to read them. Yes, they have let others determine ppr. Hope you have a speedy process.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
safa.umair said:
Thank you for ur reply! When I get them hoping the people on this thread can help me figure out what my notes say.
Thats great you got your notes sorted out. There are a few good threads on how to read the notes and even some google docs. I shall post 2 over here just to get you started, once you receive your notes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-codes-t2988.0.html

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ASBA said:
No my husband is the applicant. I'm the sponsor. They are doing a maintenance that's why I can't check the status. Is it happening to you too?
Have you tried it with your File Number or your Husbands File Number ?

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
That is ridiculous. So i have to wait another month for notes that should have came today, and i payed twice for the same notes. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: what the hell????

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Impresso said:
Have you tried it with your File Number or your Husbands File Number ?
They were doing maintenance, I was not able to see my status either but it back again today. I am able to check now

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
teaya_ram said:
That is ridiculous. So i have to wait another month for notes that should have came today, and i payed twice for the same notes. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: what the hell????
Not sure why you would require notes every 3 weeks ? Do they actually update their notes that often ?

ravi.nitya

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Dubai,UAE
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
22-06-2009
Med's Request
21-07-2010
Med's Done....
03-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-05-2011 Passport submt:19- 05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2011
LANDED..........
15-07-2011
Guys , how much time is it taking now a days for the whole process in Abudhabi?? less than a year? or more than a year from submitting applicaiton to getting the visa stamped on the passport?