Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
InshAllah Saqib.... I really wish that I can be with my husband soon.. It's been so long since I've seen him, I miss him terribly. The interview went well Alhumdulilah, and I guess waiting on b/c to come to an end now......

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
seeuuu said:
Am so happy for u Tsichi Hopefully they will send back your passport soon just pray for my husband as well :)
thank you seuu i hope there's good news for you and for the other applicants. By the way, may 9 was supposed to be the passport request ;D. it is under the interview line ;D

nomi666

Apr 15, 2013
Tsichi15 said:
thank you seuu i hope there's good news for you and for the other applicants. By the way, may 9 was supposed to be the passport request ;D. it is under the interview line ;D
hey Tsichi, hope u doing well? Did you got your passport? I also sent my passport on 12th. I'm still waiting... Did u hear anything? Whether they received it? Any confirmation?

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we got an email today:

Your file is ready for officer's review. We will contact you if anything
further is required.

What do you think everyone? :-X

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
MRS AL KHATIB, WHAT TIME DID YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL FROM THEM?
I'M ALSO WAITING ON AN EMAIL FROM THEM....

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
woops! sorry about the caps

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munchkin80 said:
MRS AL KHATIB, WHAT TIME DID YOU RECEIVE THE EMAIL FROM THEM?
I'M ALSO WAITING ON AN EMAIL FROM THEM....
at about 3:00pm on May 16

do you think our message is a good sign?

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
I think its a good sign Mrs Al Khatib that they are reviewing your file...It means you are not forgotten... If no other documents are required and your background checks are complete and your medical still stands valid and not expired, your PPR should be next InshAllah.... Please pray for us too,,, I am getting so depressed day by day.. Its over 9 months now since applying...11 months since I seen my husband. I feel like I'm E-Cas aholoic, checking E-cas updates every single morning and every min at work...Even though I know its not so reliable... My husband's interview was last month and it's been a month now since its been in process... I am so depressed that I cant even think about anything else, I cant work properly at work, I cant sleep, I cant eat,,, cuz I don't know how much longer I'm going to be living apart from my husband. The distance is really killing me bit by bit.... :(

mrs alkhatib said:
at about 3:00pm on May 16

do you think our message is a good sign?

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munchkin80 said:
I think its a good sign Mrs Al Khatib that they are reviewing your file...It means you are not forgotten... If no other documents are required and your background checks are complete and your medical still stands valid and not expired, your PPR should be next InshAllah.... Please pray for us too,,, I am getting so depressed day by day.. Its over 9 months now since applying...11 months since I seen my husband. I feel like I'm E-Cas aholoic, checking E-cas updates every single morning and every min at work...Even though I know its not so reliable... My husband's interview was last month and it's been a month now since its been in process... I am so depressed that I cant even think about anything else, I cant work properly at work, I cant sleep, I cant eat,,, cuz I don't know how much longer I'm going to be living apart from my husband. The distance is really killing me bit by bit.... :(
nshalah soon, send a long email to them
expain everything since the whole proccess started

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
munchkin and mrs alkhatib.. please do not worry and be patient.. They requested my passport after 1 year ( considering that they actually requested it after 9 months so the finalization process was delayed since I never received the request) For your case, it is too early to tell but all of the updates from them is a very good sign that they are processing your papers.

And by the way they are really active these days because my Ecas changed to decision made. So I think your papers are next in line.

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tsichi15 said:
munchkin and mrs alkhatib.. please do not worry and be patient.. They requested my passport after 1 year ( considering that they actually requested it after 9 months so the finalization process was delayed since I never received the request) For your case, it is too early to tell but all of the updates from them is a very good sign that they are processing your papers.

And by the way they are really active these days because my Ecas changed to decision made. So I think your papers are next in line.
if 9 months that's good, so i should be done soon
when they requested your passport, did they give you the option of going to drop it off at the embassy??

viv123_99_2000

Oct 8, 2012
Hi Guys:

I filed for my spouse sponsorship .Canadian Embassy in Abudhabi emailed us to send us following docs:-
1)IMM 5549 - Supplementary Information Form
2) Residency Questionnaire
3) Proof that your Permanent Resident sponsor is currently residing in Canada and has been residing in Canada since the sponsorship was submitted
Complete copies of all pages of all passports/travel documents held by your sponsor from 2011 to now . Please ensure that you include copies of
all pages (including blank pages). All pages must be clearly legible.
4) Your original Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) issued by the National Statistics Office in the Philippines

I have a question. in "Residency Questionnaire"

4) What preparations have you and/or your sponsor made for your move to Canada? Prior to finalizing your application, we will require proof that your sponsor will return to Canada to live permanently. Should you wish to provide a documentary proof in support of your answers at this time, this may assist the Visa Officer in processing your application.- My Husband(Sponsor) is living in Canada.What should i answer here?

7) Will you and your spouse be both moving to Canada and reside together permanently? - My Husband(Sponsor) is living in Canada.What should i answer here?

8. Will you, the principal applicant, cancel your Gulf residence visa?. Now what would be a good answer here.Will cancel visa once visa is stamped on passport

I will appreciate if anyone can answer the questions.

Thanks

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi,

For the question about showing proof that your sponsor will live in Canada permanently.

You may show proof/documents such as the following:
Assets that your sponsor has in Canada (Examples: owning a house, or a car) So Documents showing proof of that.
College/University admission and enrollment proof
Showing some utility bills of your sponsor
Showing an active bank account with his/her name on it and showing funds in it
You may also show a letter stating that your sponsor has a full time job and is expected to return and will continue working with the same employer once he/she comes back to Canada (if they are currently outside Canada and will be returning with you). So a letter of employment basically showing that.
And finally Affidavits from friends or family members of your husband in Canada stating that they are waiting for your sponsor and applicant to come back to Canada.

The more you have the better... I would say employment letter from your husband would be the first thing you should get to prove that you and your husband will be living in Canada permanently.

7) Simply state that: "my husband is currently in Canada and I will be joining him once I am issued my visa"

8 ) Simple write that: "If I am required by the embassy to cancel my gulf visa, I will cancel my gulf visa once the embassy is ready to issue me the visa"...
Sometimes they ask you to show proof of a canceled visa before they stamp the Canadian Visa.

I hope this helps :) If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)

viv123_99_2000 said:
Hi Guys:

I filed for my spouse sponsorship .Canadian Embassy in Abudhabi emailed us to send us following docs:-
1)IMM 5549 - Supplementary Information Form
2) Residency Questionnaire
3) Proof that your Permanent Resident sponsor is currently residing in Canada and has been residing in Canada since the sponsorship was submitted
Complete copies of all pages of all passports/travel documents held by your sponsor from 2011 to now . Please ensure that you include copies of
all pages (including blank pages). All pages must be clearly legible.
4) Your original Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) issued by the National Statistics Office in the Philippines

I have a question. in "Residency Questionnaire"

4) What preparations have you and/or your sponsor made for your move to Canada? Prior to finalizing your application, we will require proof that your sponsor will return to Canada to live permanently. Should you wish to provide a documentary proof in support of your answers at this time, this may assist the Visa Officer in processing your application.- My Husband(Sponsor) is living in Canada.What should i answer here?

7) Will you and your spouse be both moving to Canada and reside together permanently? - My Husband(Sponsor) is living in Canada.What should i answer here?

8. Will you, the principal applicant, cancel your Gulf residence visa?. Now what would be a good answer here.Will cancel visa once visa is stamped on passport

I will appreciate if anyone can answer the questions.

Thanks

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
:'( 6months 3weeks 5days today. :( Allah help us & give lil bit patient please.