+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
this is a great day for me !!! i got my passport today with visa! i have also the copr and all the cards and pictures that we had sent at the start of our application!! ;D

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Congrats!!! so happy for you Tsichi :)
Wish you all the best in Canada with your spouse and a safe landing :)

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
munchkin80 said:
Congrats!!! so happy for you Tsichi :)
Wish you all the best in Canada with your spouse and a safe landing :)
thank you so much munchkin! I know you will receive yours too very very soon! I am going to submit my resignation tomorrow and hopefully by the first week of july, I would be able to be with my husband. Thank you for the help! I will update you all for any news...
Anyways, the aramex guy delivered my passport in the archive dept. of the hospital where I am working, maybe it was hard for him to find the operating room but it was good of him to deliver it in the archive instead of having me pick the package in their aramex office. ;D

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its been 10 days since they told us its ready to be reviwed by officer :-\

ahmed999

May 26, 2013
Hello everyone, I have a question.

In April, I received an acknowledgment of receipt (AOR) email and email requesting required documents such as birth certificate, supplementary form, proof of communication between both spouses and proof that your spouse lives in Canada.

We have submitted all requested documents within that week.

My question is: How long does it usually take after this request to receive any response/correspondence? It has been a month already and we have not received anything. We've emailed and faxed them but haven't received a reply. We've also looked at the spreadsheet provided on this forum but we'd like to hear from users of the forum.

We also would like to know what they ask for after reviewing the requested documents?
Are we close in receiving a passport request (In sha Allah) ?

If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

viv123_99_2000

Oct 8, 2012
Hi Guys:

I am fillign up "Residency Questionairre" and in that i have to fill countries lived/visited. I need some help here.I was on visit visa looking for job .i was unemployed in dubai for 6 months and i exited and re entered dubai after 3 months(3 months *2 = 6 months).I stayed in Kish for some days before i entered back in dubai.What reason should i mention for my visit to Kish Island? Plz help

Thanks

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
mrs alkhatib said:
hopefully is our turn soon :(
yes dont you worry mrs. alkhatib.. we did experienced all those sufferings before we received the visa, so take it easy... Before I was really devastated and felt like we were already forgotten, but still, all went well at the end of the long story. So just have faith and be patient. Your time will come soon. Don't be too upset if there are applicants overtaking your application time, it is normal because one situation is different from another. For me? it took 1 year to process, though it was supposed to be 9 months since I had this issue with my email address. So calm down, enjoy your life here in saudi, go out with friends and make yourself busy... It will help a lot!

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tsichi15 said:
yes dont you worry mrs. alkhatib.. we did experienced all those sufferings before we received the visa, so take it easy... Before I was really devastated and felt like we were already forgotten, but still, all went well at the end of the long story. So just have faith and be patient. Your time will come soon. Don't be too upset if there are applicants overtaking your application time, it is normal because one situation is different from another. For me? it took 1 year to process, though it was supposed to be 9 months since I had this issue with my email address. So calm down, enjoy your life here in saudi, go out with friends and make yourself busy... It will help a lot!
1 year all in total or 1 year starting from Mississauga until you got visa?

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
mrs. alkhatib

we submitted the application last may 2012 may 17 it was received in mississauga... unfortunately I didn't received the email from abu dhabi for the passport request last february 2013 so I am counting it as 1 year coz I received the second request for me as the extension this may 9,,... soon it will be your turn mrs alkhatib.. just wait patiently..

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tsichi15 said:
mrs. alkhatib

we submitted the application last may 2012 may 17 it was received in mississauga... unfortunately I didn't received the email from abu dhabi for the passport request last february 2013 so I am counting it as 1 year coz I received the second request for me as the extension this may 9,,... soon it will be your turn mrs alkhatib.. just wait patiently..
nshalla soon, i wish i could do anything to help, my husband did get a job offer actually

rabbit3

Mar 19, 2013
Hey,

I just noticed, my record has been removed from the spreadsheet :S
Plz update on your case progress every1.
Good luck!

Sarah84

May 29, 2013
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum. There seems to be a lot of useful information and so I hope someone can help me with my question :)

I'm sponsoring my husband and we're both currently living in Dubai. Few days ago his application has finally got approved and the embassy is requesting for my canceled visa, resignation + manager approval plus proof that my end of service has been paid before they can give my husband the PR visa!

I do not want to quit my job especially since we don't plan to move to Canada now (but after one year).

Is there anyway we can get the PR visa without me having to quit my job? Did anyone manage to get their PR without resigning? And how was this done?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as we do not want to lose this opportunity.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi,

I strongly believe that you should have applied when you were ready to move to Canada permanently right away as that's what the circumstances entail for the Canadian PR spousal case applications. I think that it's highly unlikely that they would allow your husband to enter Canada on a visa when his wife has a job in DUBAI, which has not yet been canceled as they would like to see that you and your husband will remain in Canada permanently. The reason they are asking this is because they would not want him to just come to Canada for his PR and than leave right after because you have a job in Dubai. This is why they are asking you to cancel your visa and resign. In my honest opinion there is no way around it... I believe that most of the people who get this letter from the embassy such as yours asking to resign and cancel their visa before visa issuance also get a note on the same letter stating that if they are not ready to resign or cancel their residence visa for the Gulf, they can always withdraw and reapply when they are ready to move to Canada permanently. You may want to consider that. Just my opinion, anyone else feel free to reply...

Sarah84 said:
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum. There seems to be a lot of useful information and so I hope someone can help me with my question :)

I'm sponsoring my husband and we're both currently living in Dubai. Few days ago his application has finally got approved and the embassy is requesting for my canceled visa, resignation + manager approval plus proof that my end of service has been paid before they can give my husband the PR visa!

I do not want to quit my job especially since we don't plan to move to Canada now (but after one year).

Is there anyway we can get the PR visa without me having to quit my job? Did anyone manage to get their PR without resigning? And how was this done?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as we do not want to lose this opportunity.