+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
hello Guys,
i tried to contact ADVO immigration section on the mail ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca discussing my situation that my status changed to " Decision Made " and i still didnt receive a letter indicating if it is approved or rejected !

they replied to me by :

We are pleased to inform you that your application is nearing finalization. Attached is a letter indicating the documents required to finalize your application. Please read the document carefully.

Please note that our photo specification and dimensions have changed. To minimize delay, please ensure that you are submitting correct photos. A link is included in your letter (page 2).

These documents/ information must be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of this e-mail.

They attached a letter explaining how to submit my documents to their office :D:D:D:D
JMZ congratulations ! This means finally a PPR for you :) Good Luck for others who are still waiting desperately for their DMs & PPRs.

Reactions: Hasan2016 and JMZ

rbay

Oct 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Doc's Request.
19-01-2017 (Police Certificate)
AOR Received.
29-10-2016
File Transfer...
18-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-01-2017
hello Guys,
i tried to contact ADVO immigration section on the mail ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca discussing my situation that my status changed to " Decision Made " and i still didnt receive a letter indicating if it is approved or rejected !

they replied to me by :

We are pleased to inform you that your application is nearing finalization. Attached is a letter indicating the documents required to finalize your application. Please read the document carefully.

Please note that our photo specification and dimensions have changed. To minimize delay, please ensure that you are submitting correct photos. A link is included in your letter (page 2).

These documents/ information must be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of this e-mail.

They attached a letter explaining how to submit my documents to their office :D:D:D:D
Omg congrats!!!!

When did you send this email and how long did it take for them to reply??
I think I will also send an email saying the same thing.

Reactions: JMZ

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
JMZ congratulations ! This means finally a PPR for you :) Good Luck for others who are still waiting desperately for their DMs & PPRs.
Thank Sbakhour hope to receive PPR very soon :):)

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
Omg congrats!!!!

When did you send this email and how long did it take for them to reply??
I think I will also send an email saying the same thing.
Thank You Rbay,
yes i sent the mail today and after 2 hours they replied to me also they changed the status on myCIC account .

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
hello Guys,

they replied to me by :

Mabrooooooookkkkkkk:)

Reactions: Hasan2016

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
hello Guys,

they replied to me by :

Could u please tell me what time in the day u emailed them?
Thank you and congratulations again :)

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
Could u please tell me what time in the day u emailed them?
Thank you and congratulations again :)
i sent my mail at 12:40 and they replied at 2:13

Reactions: Hasan2016 and W.M

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
hello Guys,

they replied to me by :

Congratulations JMZ... :)

Reactions: JMZ

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
guys anyone have an idea about the length of the visa usualy they give it 3 months to check in canada??

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
guys anyone have an idea about the length of the visa usualy they give it 3 months to check in canada??
It depend on your medicals
If you have 6 months left, they will give you 6 months to enter Canada.
If you have 1 month left, they will give you 1 month to enter Canada.

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
hello Guys,

they replied to me by :

What documents ?? They need anything else beside passport & photos?

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
It depend on your medicals
If you have 6 months left, they will give you 6 months to enter Canada.
If you have 1 month left, they will give you 1 month to enter Canada.

my medical test expired from april 2017 i hope they give me 3 months to enter canada cz i am not able to travel right away .

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
Reactions: W.M

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
my medical test expired from april 2017 i hope they give me 3 months to enter canada cz i am not able to travel right away .
Sometime they renew the medicals automatically for another year
So it looks like in your case they have renewed it automatically.