Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Impresso said:
Hello zbaby - you can click on your name and then go to Modify Profile (On your left column) --> and then Forum Profile Information. Should be able to fill up your details over there.

In regards to your application - you never know how long it takes, as we have seen a few members get it within 6 months and some of us are still waiting for some updates. All the best.
Thanks Impresso, with your guidance above i think i have done :D

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
zbaby said:
I told you Azaan, same happened with us. we drove all the way from Dubai to abu dhabi and they didn't allow us to see any officer. ???
lol dubai is still close a bit ..... we drove all tha way frm al ain n thz is wat we got ...... I swear to god I dunno wat's wrong wth them n to b honest um gettin pissed of as tha days r paasing it's been almost 13 months now since I applied I dun think so there' would b a single user on thz blog frm ADVO got there case streched thz long as mine ....... all I can say is thz is totally unfair ! Hve no hope left ma wife will b leaving for canada tonite ...... she came here 2 months ago so that we both can go back together ..... but thz destiny is cold as ice

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
lonely wife said:
Thanks Igay, yes no more stress, im so relieved and I hope all ppl waiting get tis good news soon. Email the manila office that it's. More than 13 days. They shud reply back 2u..
Congratulations no more lonely wife, pray for us as well. since i am in actual lonely wife :( :'(

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
muhammad azaan said:
lol dubai is still close a bit ..... we drove all tha way frm al ain n thz is wat we got ...... I swear to god I dunno wat's wrong wth them n to b honest um gettin pissed of as tha days r paasing it's been almost 13 months now since I applied I dun think so there' would b a single user on thz blog frm ADVO got there case streched thz long as mine ....... all I can say is thz is totally unfair ! Hve no hope left ma wife will b leaving for canada tonite ...... she came here 2 months ago so that we both can go back together ..... but thz destiny is cold as ice
Try to apply for Notes when you get a chance.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lonely wife said:
Thanks Igay, yes no more stress, im so relieved and I hope all ppl waiting get tis good news soon. Email the manila office that it's. More than 13 days. They shud reply back 2u..
Lonely Wife - do let us know when you send the passport in and how long it takes. Have you and your husband made travel plans to Canada Already ?

H2

Jan 9, 2015
Ashik14 said:
Hi, Lonely Wife Congratulations. Did you receive the request by email or by post? Did they request you for any documents? Please share it and pray for me.
@ Ashik14 , Any news about Passport Request. Did you applied through lawyer...? you received DM status on 28th jan right.

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Impresso said:
Try to apply for Notes when you get a chance.
Yes EXACTLY! That's what Azaan needs to do. If u guys have any question, trust me notes is the "answer"..
U are right impresso!

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
zbaby said:
Congratulations no more lonely wife, pray for us as well. since i am in actual lonely wife :( :'(
Thanks Zbaby, plz don't be worried. 6-12 monnths is normal for advo, tis time will pass inshallah! Keep d faith!

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
Impresso said:
Lonely Wife - do let us know when you send the passport in and how long it takes. Have you and your husband made travel plans to Canada Already ?
Hi Impresso, my hubby sent his pp today so it will reach on Sunday, then hopefully 12 working days..

He will resign aftr he gets d visa done and land here in Canada in d next week inshallah!
I'm waiting for him here :)
I will update u guys..

lonely wife

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
igay said:
Yw Lonely wife. I am happy for u..do u think it will help? I cannot understand the process here in Manila. They ask me to submit my passport within 30 days from receipt of PPR dated Dec 21. But they have mentioned in the email that they will try their best effort to return my passport with visa within 90 working days. So dissappointed, I wished I ddnt resign from my work in UAE if I know things turn out this way.
Igay, I will advice u to email manila office and state urgent. On the. Subject line.
They will. Only reply 2u via EMAIL,
They shud not takke more than 12 working days. If I were u, I wud go n meet them in abudhabi lik Jenpin did. But u sent manila :( and that's sad..why did u send so far if u are in uae???

Ashik14

Aug 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
07-03-2015
Thanks to Almighty Allah that today I received PPR by my email. They requested me to submit original passport and two passport photos. They also mentioned that my visa will be valid until March 31,2015. Most probably, based on my Medical date(it was March 2014).
Please pray for me and my wife, and wish that all the rest of the members will receive PPR as soon as possible. ;D

Ashik14

Aug 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
07-03-2015
H2 said:
@ Ashik14 , Any news about Passport Request. Did you applied through lawyer...? you received DM status on 28th jan right.
Today I received email. I did not go through lawyer. I took guidance from my father-in-law and who got sponsorship visa in past.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lonely wife said:
Hi Impresso, my hubby sent his pp today so it will reach on Sunday, then hopefully 12 working days..

He will resign aftr he gets d visa done and land here in Canada in d next week inshallah!
I'm waiting for him here :)
I will update u guys..
Insha'Allah Lonley Wife

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Ashik14 said:
Thanks to Almighty Allah that today I received PPR by my email. They requested me to submit original passport and two passport photos. They also mentioned that my visa will be valid until March 31,2015. Most probably, based on my Medical date(it was March 2014).
Please pray for me and my wife, and wish that all the rest of the members will receive PPR as soon as possible. ;D
Congratulations Ashik14 - All the best and welcome to Canada.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
lonely wife said:
Yes EXACTLY! That's what Azaan needs to do. If u guys have any question, trust me notes is the "answer"..
U are right impresso!
It takes about 4 Weeks is that right lonely wife to get the Notes ?