Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
wo403 said:
Congratulations!! Good luck to both of you for the future!
thank you so much ..

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
Impresso said:
Congratulations Nainanaina - welcome to Canada

thnx impresso. feeling so relieved. Alhamdulillah.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
wo403 said:
Impresso,

Brother, I would like to hear your advice too.
Brother - do i have you on my linkedin ? This year, they say the winter is going to be bad - so if you have never been in temperatures below 5ºC , recommend you bundle up and get proper layers of clothing.

wo403

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Impresso said:
Brother - do i have you on my linkedin ? This year, they say the winter is going to be bad - so if you have never been in temperatures below 5ºC , recommend you bundle up and get proper layers of clothing.
I believe I have sent you an add request. Look up "Omar Waheed", if it says WESA for my current company, that's me.

I am currently working on tweaking my profile, so I have no pictures or previous experience there yet lol

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
can i send my passport to ADVO by other courier service then Aramex?

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASBA said:
I have NO idea. im leaving in a week hubby has 3 weeks only. and we need to give the employer the passport. honestly, i hate them so much its not even funny. its been 10 working days plus 3 working days for delivery! we sent them an email and obviously they don't reply to those as well. :mad:
Jenpin still didn't get hers. its been like 20 days for her now :( :mad: :eek:

What should we do!? Oh someone plz help, im going crazy now.
When problem come, we must understand that they are meant to pull us back to Allah, not to drive us further away.... Try to perform Tahajjud pray then dua inshallah your hubby will come to you very soon...

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
nainanaina said:
can i send my passport to ADVO by other courier service then Aramex?
you can use any other courier, if you are in UAE you can submit in person too, however ADVO uses Aramex services to return passports. Therefore, its better to use Aramex.

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
bonty said:
you can use any other courier, if you are in UAE you can submit in person too, however ADVO uses Aramex services to return passports. Therefore, its better to use Aramex.
Thnx for ur reply bonty.

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
Impresso said:
Masha'Allah - I must say that was incredibly fast. Any secrets you would like to share ?

Nool such secrets .. I think we give them lots of prove of our genuine wedding/relation.6months skype watsapp calls log and chat record. Hotel bookings bills,pictures of every occasions events honeymoon trip.airine tickets we travelled together... but may be its all about luck....

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
bublo ksa said:
When problem come, we must understand that they are meant to pull us back to Allah, not to drive us further away.... Try to perform Tahajjud pray then dua inshallah your hubby will come to you very soon...
thanks alot! may Allah bless you. praying with all my heart that everything goes smoothly.

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Okay guys listen up!

This is what happened to us. We had sent our passport via Aramex which was received on the 27th of oct. today had been 14 working days and we sent them an urgent email to which they responded that they sent the PP back on the 3rd of nov! we had been calling aramex everyday and there was nothing under our name phone number anything. we didn't have a return awb. as soon as ADVO sent us the aramex awb we tracked it and it had been sitting in our local khobar branch since the 9th! hubby went immediately to pick it up and asked why they didn't tell us and the guy said "Wallah no one tells, everybody comes themselves!" hubby left with the passport. but now u guys can imagine that no one is trustworthy nor embassy or aramex. they will not contact you, everything is so random! Alhamdulilah so relieved!

ZZW

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2014 , SA Recieved: 3-06-2014, , AOR2 Recieved 05-08-2014
File Transfer...
3-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
ASBA said:
Okay guys listen up!

This is what happened to us. We had sent our passport via Aramex which was received on the 27th of oct. today had been 14 working days and we sent them an urgent email to which they responded that they sent the PP back on the 3rd of nov! we had been calling aramex everyday and there was nothing under our name phone number anything. we didn't have a return awb. as soon as ADVO sent us the aramex awb we tracked it and it had been sitting in our local khobar branch since the 9th! hubby went immediately to pick it up and asked why they didn't tell us and the guy said "Wallah no one tells, everybody comes themselves!" hubby left with the passport. but now u guys can imagine that no one is trustworthy nor embassy or aramex. they will not contact you, everything is so random! Alhamdulilah so relieved!
Lol these arabics are soooooooo lazy...lazy bums :/....anyways Congratulations :D so happy for u

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
ASBA said:
Okay guys listen up!

Congrats, for finally receiving your passport. Thats crazy of ADVO and Aramex. Yes Aramex told us also that we will have to pick it up from Aramex, they wont deliver, but how any one would go and pick up without any confirmation while on phone they always tell you nothing received. Thats too bad of ADVO that they don't bother to drop a small email telling you the tracking number.