+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
We did and it was rejected... well it was before we applied for Immigration ...

I am going to apply at the end of this month.. hopefully I will get this time

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kmishal said:
We did and it was rejected... well it was before we applied for Immigration ...

I am going to apply at the end of this month.. hopefully I will get this time
Do it in person and NOT online?

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Yes, I was doing it online then after reading couple of post on this group I decided to go as person.

Thanks for the message..

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
kmishal said:
Yes, I was doing it online then after reading couple of post on this group I decided to go as person.

Thanks for the message..
kmishal can I know why is ur case taking this long ? U didn't itven received your ADR from tha ADVO ....... is there anything wrong with tha submission or with tha papers ? Sorry if it's personal but I just wanted to make sure so that everone will get to knw tha right path and It may help others ....... thanx

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
igay said:
Hi JenPin,

Only 2 weeks left for the month of October still no update with the status of our papers. My Police Cert will be expiring next month too. Today is our 1 yr and 6 mos wedding anniversary. I hope ADVO will start processing our papers next month. Looking forward to spend Christmas and New year with my husband.

Thanks,

Igay
Hi Igay,

The UAE PCC is valid for only 3 months from the date of issue however when I saw my notes, they have shown a validity of 1 year so I wouldnt worry about the PCC. My medicals expire on 23rd October and that's my worry as I was really hoping for the PR visa before the expiry of the medicals. But we do have the case of Bonty who got his PPR in Sept 2014 after expiry of medicals and ADVO said that his medicals was extended by a year and the PR visa too would be issued with a validity until next year.

I understand all the frustration and anger, and the mood swings and everything. Trust me, I have been there, done that and in fact still doing it!! Not being able to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, festivities together is a feeling that cannot be expressed and justified especially since we all have been newly married and the initial days spent together is what culminates a strong married life.

So lets just hang in there for a little longer. We've come this far so it shouldnt be too long now!!

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
kmishal said:

Thanks for the message..
Hi. I was also applied for TRV in sept. And it was refused due to limited work period in country on residence.
So soon I will apply again in November end for TRV.
I applied in person to ADVO. Lets hope best foe this time.

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
JenPin said:
Hi Igay,

The UAE PCC is valid for only 3 months from the date of issue however when I saw my notes, they have shown a validity of 1 year so I wouldnt worry about the PCC. My medicals expire on 23rd October and that's my worry as I was really hoping for the PR visa before the expiry of the medicals. But we do have the case of Bonty who got his PPR in Sept 2014 after expiry of medicals and ADVO said that his medicals was extended by a year and the PR visa too would be issued with a validity until next year.

I understand all the frustration and anger, and the mood swings and everything. Trust me, I have been there, done that and in fact still doing it!! Not being able to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, festivities together is a feeling that cannot be expressed and justified especially since we all have been newly married and the initial days spent together is what culminates a strong married life.

So lets just hang in there for a little longer. We've come this far so it shouldnt be too long now!!
Hi JenPin,

Thanks for your inspiring and encouraging reply. Can't help myself to get worried coz the 1 yr validity of my UAE PCC,Medicals and NBI will be expiring next month. The situation is really frustrating I tried my luck to apply for TRV last yr but my application goy refused for the reason that I will not come back to my home country once my visa get expired.

I really hope this time I can make it. Kinda upset of the info about his colleague's wife that she already landed in Canada 2 wks ago. She got the same timeline with us but her application processed in Manila.i hope we can get our visa soon too.

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
nainanaina said:
Hi. I was also applied for TRV in sept. And it was refused due to limited work period in country on residence.
Hi,

How long have you been in UAE? And are you on employment visa?

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
igay said:
Hi JenPin,

Thanks for your inspiring and encouraging reply. Can't help myself to get worried coz the 1 yr validity of my UAE PCC,Medicals and NBI will be expiring next month. The situation is really frustrating I tried my luck to apply for TRV last yr but my application goy refused for the reason that I will not come back to my home country once my visa get expired.

I really hope this time I can make it. Kinda upset of the info about his colleague's wife that she already landed in Canada 2 wks ago. She got the same timeline with us but her application processed in Manila.i hope we can get our visa soon too.
Hi,

I got rejected twice last year and that was before submission of my PR application. This year I applied for the third time and got a multiple entry visa until the validity of my PP, that is for 2.5 years!!

Dont worry about the expiry as there is really nothing we could do about it. If ADVO requests for a re-do, we would have to do it so lets just hope and pray that doesnt happen.

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
JenPin said:
Hi,

How long have you been in UAE? And are you on employment visa?
I m working over here in uae. And its been 7months.

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
muhammad azaan said:
kmishal can I know why is ur case taking this long ? U didn't itven received your ADR from tha ADVO ....... is there anything wrong with tha submission or with tha papers ? Sorry if it's personal but I just wanted to make sure so that everone will get to knw tha right path and It may help others ....... thanx
You made me really worried...
I am not sure why it is taking this long. The last thing (actually the only things ) we have got is our SA is done and file has been transferred to Abu Dhabi.
They did not request the additional document (it may be because we submitted almost everything :) this is what we were thinking...)

to be honest the reason I am relax is I have seen many who applied before me and their file did not processed yet (some of them are not in this forum) so I thought it is normal to wait ...

I am thinking to apply for notes which I believe is the only way to know if your file is received or not...

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
nainanaina said:
Finger corssed. We wish you get the visa Insha Allah

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
JenPin said:
Hi,

I got rejected twice last year and that was before submission of my PR application. This year I applied for the third time and got a multiple entry visa until the validity of my PP, that is for 2.5 years!!

Dont worry about the expiry as there is really nothing we could do about it. If ADVO requests for a re-do, we would have to do it so lets just hope and pray that doesnt happen.
Hello,

Fingers crossed that they will not require us to re-do otherwise it will cause for another delay again.

Hope to hear new update from ADVO next week.

Ys246

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I'm new here, first time. It may sound stupid :-[ , please help :(

What shall I answer here for Form IMM5540E (Sponsor Questionnaire)

Please provide proof of your intention to re-establish in Canada

- Job Offer
- Employment contract in Canada
- Letter of acceptance by an educational institution in Canada
- Property rental agreement
- Property deed
- Mortgage on property
- Other

My wife (sponsor) is living with me in Kuwait. How can we get a job offer & other stuff from Kuwait before receiving any visa. Only thing I have in Canada are my relatives (In-laws) there

What is the best possible answer , please advise ............... :)

kmishal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Just tell them in a letter what are your plans (they want to know how you are going to survive there) show them your saving which will obviously help you in initial days. You have to convince them that you are not going empty hand or without any planning

It is worth to include (we did as well) A letter from your relatives saying they will provide you accommodation, food etc and get this letter attested /notarized. To show them you have a place to live and some they are ready to welcome you..