24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
13 March 2015 (ALHUMDULILAH)
mrashid123 said:
MP is your Member of Parliament.... This is ur area's representative in federal govt in Ottawa.... just google ur area's MP and look on their website to find an address or a phone number.... they will ask u to send them the info for ur file

They have absolutely no authority over the processing of ur file.... all they can do is ask for a status update.... if there is some communication that they say was sent to u but u actually never received it... the MP will request them to resend it... that's about all they can do...

In many cases the information MP's provide is outdated or completely wrong... in my friend's case his MP told him to expect an interview... which really freaked him out... but the next correspondence he got from CIC was the PPR.... lol.... so be aware that ur MP may not provide with correct info....
l

thank alot rashid for ur description ........ I have been submitted my case 9 months ago got ADR as well and my requested documents was sent from canada via courier service to abu dhabi ........ I am in abu dhabi rite nw ........ I juz wanna make sure weither cic in abu dhabi recived my document or not ........ though it has been 4 months now after tha ADR was sent to them but till now no response from ADVO ....... so I juz wanna make sure that abu dhabi has recived my documents through mp ....... can u plz guide me a bit on thz ? Do my spouse have to contact to mp in ottawa ? Or I have to contach them ? My supouse is residing in toronto rite nw ....... do guide me as soon as possible ........ my main purpose of this action is I have been waiting for response since 9 months now ....... I dun want to just sit and keep waiting without any confirmation of my document thinking they are working on it ...... wat if after 15 months when I contact them regarding my case and will come to know that they didn't even got my document s or they are lost ? I won't earn anythng for my patience and waiting for this long ....it would b waste of time and worthless...... so I just wanted to make sure about my documents and once it's confirmed I can sit back patiently waiting for a response that would b worth it...... hope u understand ..... thanx dude

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Okay so someone needs to help me asap please. Just a little bit of scenario, I am Canadian citizen and sponsoring my husband who resides in Saudi Arabia and is a Pakistani National. Now I know we are choosing ADVO as our office but I am really confused about the Instruction Guide. So I have a few questions if anyone is in the similar situation.

1. There is a document checklist under Sponsorship Forms [IMM 5491] and then there is a Document Checklist in the Instruction Guide for Middle East. Am I submitting both?

2. Will my husband be filling the Supplementary Travel Info and Military Forms.

3. There is a Residency Questionnaire that has CHC Islamabad written on top and then there are two Residency Questionnaires for the residents of Abu Dhabi. Now my husband is clearly a resident of Saudi Arabia but a Pakistani national. Will he be filling our any other those forms in this guide:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

4. One of the questions in the Residency questionnaire is : "Please give the name of the countries where your sponsor has resided, your sponsor’s complete
address(es), and telephone numbers in these countries, as well as period of residence at each
address since the time your sponsorship application was submitted"
.. Now with this question I think we fill this form at a later stage when the VO requests us.

I dont want to miss any document to cause any delay. This forum is really helpful and I am sure be able to help us.

Thnks,
M

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
muhammad azaan said:
l thank alot rashid for ur description ........ I have been submitted my case 9 months ago got ADR as well and my requested documents was sent from canada via courier service to abu dhabi ........ I am in abu dhabi rite nw ........ I juz wanna make sure weither cic in abu dhabi recived my document or not ........ though it has been 4 months now after tha ADR was sent to them but till now no response from ADVO ....... so I juz wanna make sure that abu dhabi has recived my documents through mp ....... can u plz guide me a bit on thz ? Do my spouse have to contact to mp in ottawa ? Or I have to contach them ? My supouse is residing in toronto rite nw ....... do guide me as soon as possible ........ my main purpose of this action is I have been waiting for response since 9 months now ....... I dun want to just sit and keep waiting without any confirmation of my document thinking they are working on it ...... wat if after 15 months when I contact them regarding my case and will come to know that they didn't even got my document s or they are lost ? I won't earn anythng for my patience and waiting for this long ....it would b waste of time and worthless...... so I just wanted to make sure about my documents and once it's confirmed I can sit back patiently waiting for a response that would b worth it...... hope u understand ..... thanx dude
Hi Azaan,

If you want to confirm that your documents have reached ADVO, I would suggest you to order mites on your file. Oh would need to pay CAD 5 and wait for about a month to get the notes ordered. If you go through my previous replies you should get the link I posted of how to order the notes.

Good luck!

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
JenPin said:
Hi Azaan,

If you want to confirm that your documents have reached ADVO, I would suggest you to order mites on your file. Oh would need to pay CAD 5 and wait for about a month to get the notes ordered. If you go through my previous replies you should get the link I posted of how to order the notes.

Good luck!
jenpin dude u had 360 posts how can I find tha link ? Bro ill b really thankful if u post the link here and explain a bit of da whole procedure ........ whats mites ? And how can I apply for it ? I am living in dubai tha currency is AED here can I pay wth AED ? or it's compulsary to pay in CAD ?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
muhammad azaan said:
l

thank alot rashid for ur description ........ I have been submitted my case 9 months ago got ADR as well and my requested documents was sent from canada via courier service to abu dhabi ........ I am in abu dhabi rite nw ........ I juz wanna make sure weither cic in abu dhabi recived my document or not ........ though it has been 4 months now after tha ADR was sent to them but till now no response from ADVO ....... so I juz wanna make sure that abu dhabi has recived my documents through mp ....... can u plz guide me a bit on thz ? Do my spouse have to contact to mp in ottawa ? Or I have to contach them ? My supouse is residing in toronto rite nw ....... do guide me as soon as possible ........ my main purpose of this action is I have been waiting for response since 9 months now ....... I dun want to just sit and keep waiting without any confirmation of my document thinking they are working on it ...... wat if after 15 months when I contact them regarding my case and will come to know that they didn't even got my document s or they are lost ? I won't earn anythng for my patience and waiting for this long ....it would b waste of time and worthless...... so I just wanted to make sure about my documents and once it's confirmed I can sit back patiently waiting for a response that would b worth it...... hope u understand ..... thanx dude
I completely understand how ur feeling having been through it myself.... I would say that if ur spouse received the confirmation letter telling her that she is eligible for sponsorship and that the file has been sent to Abu Dhabi... then u can rest assured that it must have reached Abu Dhabi because CIC offices around the world must have some sort of a secure inter-office mail set up.... Also keep in mind that the 15 month processing time applies once the file reaches abu dhabi not when the file was submitted in Canada...

Don't mean to alarm u or n e thing... but in my case for Islamabad... my file was held in Ottawa for a year due to the backlog at Islamabad even though I received a confirmation letter telling me that my file had been sent to Islamabad... however I'm sure that's not the case at Abu Dhabi....

U can ask ur spouse to contact her MP in her area... she probably knows who it is or she can just google it....

In the meantime u can also order ur GCMS notes.... U don't need to go through MP to get an update on ur file... u can do it urself!.... These notes will give u a detailed status of what has/ has not been started on ur file.... there are tons of ppl on this forum that have ordered their notes so i'm sure u'll find all the links etc.... it only costs $5 n both u and ur spouse need to sign the form to order it.... ur spouse will have to file the application in Canada.... The notes aren't very intuitive so u'll also find a lot of posts on how to interpret them on this forum.... it takes about a month for u to receive them.... hope this helps

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Please help me someone!!!

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
mrashid123 said:
I completely understand how ur feeling having been through it myself.... I would say that if ur spouse received the confirmation letter telling her that she is eligible for sponsorship and that the file has been sent to Abu Dhabi... then u can rest assured that it must have reached Abu Dhabi because CIC offices around the world must have some sort of a secure inter-office mail set up.... Also keep in mind that the 15 month processing time applies once the file reaches abu dhabi not when the file was submitted in Canada...

Don't mean to alarm u or n e thing... but in my case for Islamabad... my file was held in Ottawa for a year due to the backlog at Islamabad even though I received a confirmation letter telling me that my file had been sent to Islamabad... however I'm sure that's not the case at Abu Dhabi....

U can ask ur spouse to contact her MP in her area... she probably knows who it is or she can just google it....

In the meantime u can also order ur GCMS notes.... U don't need to go through MP to get an update on ur file... u can do it urself!.... These notes will give u a detailed status of what has/ has not been started on ur file.... there are tons of ppl on this forum that have ordered their notes so i'm sure u'll find all the links etc.... it only costs $5 n both u and ur spouse need to sign the form to order it.... ur spouse will have to file the application in Canada.... The notes aren't very intuitive so u'll also find a lot of posts on how to interpret them on this forum.... it takes about a month for u to receive them.... hope this helps
thanx for ur opinion tips dude ....... appriciated ! My wife got a snail e mail at home by letter post stating that ur case hase been submitted to abu dhabi cic ....... but I juz wanna make sure about the additional documents weither they reached to cic or not ! Um sure about tha case that it waz transfered to abu dhabi perhaps my wife got da mail as well ...... but I wan to know about my additional document ......... secondly it's been nine months my case was submitted in may I got ADR frm cic I posted tha documents they asked ........ and it's been 4 months since tha ADR where sent ...... do u think it's enough time ? Should I contact mp for details or should I wait a bit more ? As u hve been paased through tha same situation may b worst thn this ..... so I think u earn better expirience n knowledge regarding this ....... so lemme knw ur opinion dude thanx for yo tym ! Cheers

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Muhammad Azan, mine and your additional document request are very close. I got ADR on May 12 2014 and I submitted in May too. Now its what, five months since sending additional docs and I have no idea if they got it or what are they doing. Order your file notes and see.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
tamyboy said:
Muhammad Azan, mine and your additional document request are very close. I got ADR on May 12 2014 and I submitted in May too. Now its what, five months since sending additional docs and I have no idea if they got it or what are they doing. Order your file notes and see.
tamy dude good to know we both are close ....... but to b honest i duuno any kind of procedure how to order notes n all ....... trust me um really fraustated lyk hell ......... thats really nt what we deserve ......... hope that we both will get a response together ! if u have any idea on how to order notes lemme knw dude ..... cheers

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
JenPin said:
When did you get Sponsorship Approval?
dude I got my sponsorship approval on 21 feb 2014 do add on sheet ...... thanx

llij21

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
23-07-2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-11-14
muhammad azaan said:
tamy dude good to know we both are close ....... but to b honest i duuno any kind of procedure how to order notes n all ....... trust me um really fraustated lyk hell ......... thats really nt what we deserve ......... hope that we both will get a response together ! if u have any idea on how to order notes lemme knw dude ..... cheers
hi hazzan.. you may find the procedure below on how to order the notes, which Jenpin has posted on this thread.. hope it helps you.

You can order the notes by submitting the paper form and mailing it to CIC or by submitting an online request. Click on the below links:

1. Paper form - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp
2. Online application - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

You can also refer to the below videos for assistance in filling the forms:

1. Online Request - see this video for step by step instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo
2. Paper Request - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGC1Frktc8

jmanuelcahill

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Doc's Request.
15-Oct-2014; AOR2 - 15-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
SA - 22-July-2014
Med's Done....
26-Sept-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2014; PP Returned: 29-Nov-2014
Got ADR from ADVO today. Given 45 days to submit the required docs.
I can finally stop thinking whether they have our application or not...

ASBA

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
jmanuelcahill said:
Yayy, it must be a huge relief! good luck.

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
llij21 said:
hi hazzan.. you may find the procedure below on how to order the notes, which Jenpin has posted on this thread.. hope it helps you.

You can order the notes by submitting the paper form and mailing it to CIC or by submitting an online request. Click on the below links:

1. Paper form - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp
2. Online application - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

You can also refer to the below videos for assistance in filling the forms:

1. Online Request - see this video for step by step instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo
2. Paper Request - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGC1Frktc8
thanx for ur help llij21 ......... if I won 't get any response till december ill definitely go through thz procedure ........ thanx once again ...... cheers

muhammad azaan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu dhabi - Al Ain
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 january 2014
Doc's Request.
11 may 2014
Med's Request
11 november 2014
Med's Done....
24 november 2014
Passport Req..
5 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
16 February 2015
LANDED..........
jmanuelcahill said:
good luck dude really happy for u ....... keep us updating hope to hear something from ADVO for everyone else soon .....cheers