+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship-2018-06 checklist instead of 2018-12

cecexpressentry

Dec 6, 2017
Hello All,

I have just realized that the Spouse sponsorship checklist was updated on 2018-12 (You can see on the bottom of the checklist) but on the webpage, it still shows last updated 2018-06. The only difference is that on the page1, question 3 the new checklist talks about Biometric but all the forms are the same.

There is nothing wrong with my forms except the checklist, Having an old checklist would make any difference?

I really appreciate your views.

Thank you.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hello All,

I have just realized that the Spouse sponsorship checklist was updated on 2018-12 (You can see on the bottom of the checklist) but on the webpage, it still shows last updated 2018-06. The only difference is that on the page1, question 3 the new checklist talks about Biometric but all the forms are the same.

There is nothing wrong with my forms except the checklist, Having an old checklist would make any difference?

Thank you.
If you have not sent your pack in, check ALL of the forms and make sure you ALWAYS submit the very latest versions available (why take a chance that the difference matters when it is easy for you to update?)

If you have already sent the pack in with the old form, all you can do is keep your fingers crossed they do not reject it.

cecexpressentry

Dec 6, 2017
If you have not sent your pack in, check ALL of the forms and make sure you ALWAYS submit the very latest versions available (why take a chance that the difference matters when it is easy for you to update?)

If you have already sent the pack in with the old form, all you can do is keep your fingers crossed they do not reject it.
Thanks for your reply. I have already sent my application. I'm not sure if i can do anything now, You have any idea ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello All,

Thank you.
I have done the same error. The only difference between the new form and the old form is that they add a single line asking us to look at if biometrics are needed for PA’s country and if so to pay the biometric fee along with the rest of the fees. Everything else word for word is the same. Plus CIC themselves have not updated their form date on the website. Its not that big a deal if you have paid your biometrics upfront and even if you haven’t they’ll probably request it later. Usually when a new form is updated, they have a 2 month grace period (which is why I think they did not update their website either). I dont see them returning a package back for this minor issue. I wouldn’t lose sleep over this.

cecexpressentry

Dec 6, 2017
I have done the same error. The only difference between the new form and the old form is that they add a single line asking us to look at if biometrics are needed for PA’s country and if so to pay the biometric fee along with the rest of the fees. Everything else word for word is the same. Plus CIC themselves have not updated their form date on the website. Its not that big a deal if you have paid your biometrics upfront and even if you haven’t they’ll probably request it later. Usually when a new form is updated, they have a 2 month grace period (which is why I think they did not update their website either). I dont see them returning a package back for this minor issue. I wouldn’t lose sleep over this.
Thanks Krish. I have paid the biometric fee already. when did you submit your application

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019