+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse pr application returned

Spatel354

Sep 8, 2018
Hi! My application got returned with the same reason. We're 100% sure that we selected outland at the time of application and nowhere mentioned that spouse is in Canada.

This is weird. I have re-submitted the file but I highly recommend that everyone should raise a complaint to IRCC via webform or any other way so that they get aware of this glitch in their system.
What’s your first application status is it still showing “submitted “ or returned “ ???

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi! My application got returned with the same reason. We're 100% sure that we selected outland at the time of application and nowhere mentioned that spouse is in Canada.

This is weird. I have re-submitted the file but I highly recommend that everyone should raise a complaint to IRCC via webform or any other way so that they get aware of this glitch in their system.
May I know when did you apply?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Just one of [more than] a few glitches, apparently.

Reactions: god@zilla

Anney$$

Oct 22, 2022
Hi All,

I have just applied my PR spouse application today on 22nd Oct,2022

My husband lives in canada and he holds canadian PR and he sponsored me spouse PR.

could you guys please suggest with your valuable comments in comment section that how much time it is gonna take for my AOR and what timeline i can expect for my file to process.

In Addition to this i have other query should i go for visitor visa along with this PR file?
Will it worth or not?

Looking forward for the replies now.

Regards,
ANNEY$$

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi All,

I have just applied my PR spouse application today on 22nd Oct,2022

My husband lives in canada and he holds canadian PR and he sponsored me spouse PR.

could you guys please suggest with your valuable comments in comment section that how much time it is gonna take for my AOR and what timeline i can expect for my file to process.

In Addition to this i have other query should i go for visitor visa along with this PR file?
Will it worth or not?

Looking forward for the replies now.

Regards,
ANNEY$$
15 month inland ( for the whole process )
24 month outland ( for the whole process )
these estimations are found on the IRCC site and can change accordingly

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hi,
Can you guys share how IRCC return the paper application? I have not received AOR and no communication on email as well. But my husband has received calls from Fedex that a package is waiting for us. We have been ignoring the calls thinking it is spam. But now I am worried that it is not spam and our application is stuck there.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can you guys share how IRCC return the paper application? I have not received AOR and no communication on email as well. But my husband has received calls from Fedex that a package is waiting for us. We have been ignoring the calls thinking it is spam. But now I am worried that it is not spam and our application is stuck there.
Could be the returned application. Your husband should call the `real' FedEx number to inquire.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
To the best of my knowledge the packages are returned via regular mail.

Reactions: jan1992

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Could be the returned application. Your husband should call the `real' FedEx number to inquire.
Well, he called but they are asking for door tag number which we do not have.