28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
regular mail, as in Canada Post?
Yes, regular non registered Canada Post. At least that's what they've been doing for years. Maybe this recently changed? I'm not aware of that but anything's possible. Maybe wait for others to comment who have had their applications returned.

Reactions: jan1992

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
I will apply second time . With updates form and some updates paystub/ job latter new application.
first time I am 100 % sure that I have applied in correct option still my application returned.
Since they are referencing several forms. Make sure that if you are applying for outland the physical address for the primary applicant is an address outside of Canada. If you are applying for inland, make sure that all "last" address for the PA is a street address in Canada.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Well, he called but they are asking for door tag number which we do not have.
A door tag is a notification left at your shipping address if you are not home to receive a package. The door tag number is associated with your package's original tracking number and gives you easy steps to locate your package, so if you dont have this then it didnt come ,if it happens that they came and left the tag number and you didnt pick it up ,they will send another one advising you that if you didnt pick it up then they will return it to the sender

kpatel1999

Nov 20, 2022
I received the same letter stating my application was sent to wrong location to Mississauga instead of sydney which i selected in document checklist for spouse living outside canada. I have sent an email to PMO , immigration minister , MP offices about the IRCC sent all the proof as well but they still blame me that it was my mistake i got so frustrated that i mailed out the whole with explanation letter sent to above offices. I sent webform multiple times but seems like they don't care. It is somebody who is incompetent. we should all raise a petition so that they can react fast. Contact me at 7805990417.

Spatel354

Sep 8, 2018
Have yo
Hi! My application got returned with the same reason. We're 100% sure that we selected outland at the time of application and nowhere mentioned that spouse is in Canada.

This is weird. I have re-submitted the file but I highly recommend that everyone should raise a complaint to IRCC via webform or any other way so that they get aware of this glitch in their system.
Have you received any updates?

Anurag24

May 25, 2019
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well!
I got this same letter today even after selecting the right option “Outside of Canada”

Hoping to understand how the members got their files progressed? Should I just re-apply maybe with screenshot that we have selected the right option?

any answer will help!