+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse outland application Feb 2020 from Dubai

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
Dear Experts,

Good day!

In the month of Feb I sent my application to CIC Nova Scotia under spouse sponsorship program which is under process.

Application received on 20th Feb 2020 and on 3rd march I received email from CIC to provide translated marriage certificate ( Nikah Nama ) in english or french which is already sent.

Now the problem is that just today I came to know that marital status of my wife is wrongly entered in tax return forms for last year.
We got married in 2014 and since then she has been filing her tax returns with correct marital status but last year she was not in canada to file tax return herself and my wife filed tax return through her sister who did stupid mistake.

My wife is not a working lady and she is dependent on me and living with me in dubai.

Will this mistake effect our application at any stage?

I am thinking to send her to canada to make amendment for last year tax return and change the marital status.

Waiting for suggestions and thanks in advance.

AdilKhan1012

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-08-2017
Doc's Request.
25-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Med's Request
29-09-2017
Med's Done....
27-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Dear Experts,

Good day!

In the month of Feb I sent my application to CIC Nova Scotia under spouse sponsorship program which is under process.

Application received on 20th Feb 2020 and on 3rd march I received email from CIC to provide translated marriage certificate ( Nikah Nama ) in english or french which is already sent.

Now the problem is that just today I came to know that marital status of my wife is wrongly entered in tax return forms for last year.
We got married in 2014 and since then she has been filing her tax returns with correct marital status but last year she was not in canada to file tax return herself and my wife filed tax return through her sister who did stupid mistake. (JUST CONTACT DIRECTLY TAX AGENCY)

My wife is not a working lady and she is dependent on me and living with me in dubai.

Will this mistake effect our application at any stage?

I am thinking to send her to canada to make amendment for last year tax return and change the marital status. (JUST CALL CRA FORM DUBAI THEY WILL GUIDE YOU)

Waiting for suggestions and thanks in advance.