+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open workpermit of International student

Swetakuakdia

Jul 2, 2021
Another question
Anyone here applied for spouse if you have only 8 months of study permit left, basically you’ve 1 year course, completed 1 semester in India, so only 1 semester to study within Canada.
Or should they apply now or wait for work permit ?

Disham16

Aug 28, 2020
Hi. Applied for sowp from srilanka on December 15th 2021… during that time the processing time was 11weeks… it’s been 17weeks but I haven’t got any reply from ircc.. can someone help me to know more information about this please

lydy

Oct 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

Please I applied for open work permit for my wife.I did not get any medical examination section from the list of document am to submit. Now I have submitted. should my wife do medical and upload through webform, because I learnt most people did it upfront before submitting, and I also learnt from another source that you submit medical after submitting application without waiting for Ircc to request for it.can someone enlighten and guide me on this, am confused.By the way am from nigeria

Mahi Patel

May 6, 2022
Dear Sir,
I am From Gujarat. I had a Court Marriage With my husband in 2015 . After that we had one baby girl and unfortunately she is no more after a few days . In 2021 my husband went to Canada for a study permit and shifted to canada. Now I want to apply for SOWP and we have a ring ceremony and other pics with our family but dont have pics of pheras. Is it ok or is it creating problems? Please help us if possible.