Spouse Open Work permit

nik1218

Oct 13, 2017
Hi,
Application Submitted 24 July 2017
Medical request 23 Nov 2017.
Did anybody have rough idea, how long it take to get PPR

Thanks
Hi. I applied on 10th july and got medical request on 23rd nov. we are in the same boat. but my spouse got 30th nov date for medical so lets see what time ill it take. update here if you get passport request.

Harmy

Nov 16, 2017
How much time it will take now to get a passport request ? Anybody have any idea?

My timeline ,

Application Submitted: 21st October
Medical Request : 18th November
Medical Done: 23rd November
Medical Passed: 27th November

Now Waiting for PPR...
Hi, did you apply online? From india or canada?

KaranSukh

Oct 3, 2017
Punjab
How much time it will take now to get a passport request ? Anybody have any idea?

My timeline ,

Now Waiting for PPR...
My timeline
Online in india
Applied 1 oct
Med request 16 nov
Med done 17 nov
Med pass 22 nov
Now waiting for ppr ,

KaranSukh

Oct 3, 2017
Punjab
Max

My timeline ,

Now Waiting for PPR...
Max 10 days u receive ppr

Garv83

Sep 6, 2017
Hello Guys

Today I have received this msg in Inbox ( Original Passport Request - November 28, 2017 02:38:26 a.m. EST )
Please guide me what do I have to do with this?

Do I have to submit my passport ? But is written nowhere that my application has been approved.
There is just a letter attached with this message.

Thanks
Gaurav

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello Guys

Today I have received this msg in Inbox ( Original Passport Request - November 28, 2017 02:38:26 a.m. EST )
Please guide me what do I have to do with this?

Do I have to submit my passport ? But is written nowhere that my application has been approved.
There is just a letter attached with this message.

Thanks
Gaurav
You need to submit your passport to the nearest embassy. When they stamp visa on your passport, they will change your status to approved. your application is already approved. That's why you got passport request.
Congratulations

Nadun85

Nov 28, 2017
Hi I am applying for an Spouse Open work permit my status are follows
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please advice on the situation and approximate time line for a decession

Thank You

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi I am applying for an Spouse Open work permit my status are follows
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please advice on the situation and approximate time line for a decession

Thank You
Hi dear,
When did you apply?

Garv83

Sep 6, 2017
You need to submit your passport to the nearest embassy. When they stamp visa on your passport, they will change your status to approved. your application is already approved. That's why you got passport request.
Congratulations
Thanks my friend
Please also let me know that my transit visa which I already had will be canceled after my WP or I can have two visas

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
ON 31ST October with upfront Medical
Oh okay,
i applied 3rd November, i says same on my status as well. but for eligibility section, it says: we are reviewing your eligibility.
From which country did you apply? i applied from India.

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks my friend
Please also let me know that my transit visa which I already had will be canceled after my WP or I can have two visas
As per my understanding, they will cancel transit visa. but m not too sure.
It does not matter right as long as you are getting worker visa that will be valid until the validity of study permit of your spouse