+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hey ANNCS,
Did they update your application before asking for passport?
I mean when did they started reviewing your application and when did they updated that medical has passed?
I don’t know such details since i applied through the lawyer and i gave authorization for representative.

Puneeth14

Nov 9, 2015
Spouse open work permit
Visa approved finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Congrats Manoj...goodto hear that u got the visa...All the best on your new journey..

my timeline is :

28/06/2017...applied @VFS bangalore..paper based...
29/06/2017 ..AOR received
medicals...upfront
10/11/2017...got the approval mail
passport...dispatched

it took 4 months and 10 days for the entire process..

A big thank you to everyone who answered my queries..
Best of luck to the all the other applicants ...

bipul_786

Nov 17, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE ,I HAVE APPLIED OWP ON 9 OCTOBER,SO PLEASE UPDATE ME THOSE APPLIED IN OCTOBER FOR OWP(MY WIFE IS IN CANADA)

TogetherAgain

Oct 27, 2017
I am working in Singapore waiting for my Open Work Permit for almost 12 weeks now. I was told that it will take 8-10 weeks and now my Work Pass here is going to be cancelled soon. If i go back to PH, can I come back to SG to furnish COC,medical and visa stamp in VSF?
My application was lodged in Canada thru a representative. Please advise anyone, will appreciate it a lot.

Hn601091

Nov 12, 2017
I just got the appoved mail yesterday.
The timeline is:
22 Aug: Submitted the online package with upfront medical check.
26 Aug: Cic confirmed for receiving the package
28 Aug: biometric request.
15 Nov: pp request
16 Nov: approved email sent to my representative.
The package was sent in Canada by my lawyer and I think it was processed in HCM-Vietnam (i’m Vietnamese citizen)
Just be patient you guys. I know the time is very cruel... but just be patient, this is the only thing we can do.
P/s I heard the rumour from some other success applicants, when u get the second or third email concerning to “
There have been no updates to your application”, it means ur file is being read by cic and u will get the final decision in within a couple weeks!
Finally... good luck for all of you... I hope that everyone here will get the approval and get a happy reunion :)

TogetherAgain

Oct 27, 2017
I just got the appoved mail yesterday.
The timeline is:
22 Aug: Submitted the online package with upfront medical check.
26 Aug: Cic confirmed for receiving the package
28 Aug: biometric request.
15 Nov: pp request
16 Nov: approved email sent to my representative.
The package was sent in Canada by my lawyer and I think it was processed in HCM-Vietnam (i’m Vietnamese citizen)
Just be patient you guys. I know the time is very cruel... but just be patient, this is the only thing we can do.
P/s I heard the rumour from some other success applicants, when u get the second or third email concerning to “
There have been no updates to your application”, it means ur file is being read by cic and u will get the final decision in within a couple weeks!
Finally... good luck for all of you... I hope that everyone here will get the approval and get a happy reunion :)
Hi, Congratulations! I am delighted to hear that finally i can see an August applications getting their approval. Mine was also submitted in Canada thru a lawyer, around August 24.
Are you currently in Vietnam while the Visa is in process?