+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Savan55

Aug 30, 2017
I did online application on 20th July, I already did the pre medical and it was passed within a week.
Now, when can I except passport request?

hartaran

Aug 17, 2017
I did online application on 20th July, I already did the pre medical and it was passed within a week.
Now, when can I except passport request?
can you tell me when you got the medical request and your current status .plzzz tell me becaue i have also applied

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hi guys,

Don't they ask for PCC, my wife applied her's from NZ and they requested Consent form two days ago and we uploaded same day, no updates yet, as NZ Pcc is really tricky one. What is next step Has any one been in same situation?
Why is NZ PCC tricky? You just need to apply online. Tricky is the one from India. I got my PCC from NZ in a couple of days.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Finally. My wife got approved today!!

Timeline:

Application: 1st April
Biometrics: 3rd April
Medical call: 23rd August
Medical pass: 27th August
Passport request and status changed to approved: 30th August

So much patience but got the end result. Best of luck to everyone out there!!

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi friends,
I am planning to apply for SOWP for my husband. Am on PGWP now. My doubt is that do i need to show the amount in my bank statement until the visa processing completes? Or i can withdraw the money after taking the bank statement. Waiting for your suggestions. Thank you

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
I am planning to apply for SOWP for my husband. Am on PGWP now. My doubt is that do i need to show the amount in my bank statement until the visa processing completes? Or i can withdraw the money after taking the bank statement. Waiting for your suggestions. Thank you
IT is not necessary to show funds in your bank if you work in O A or B category.

mohammad12

Aug 31, 2017
I am international student in canada and my spouse has visitor visa, am filling form 5710 , but there is below error when uploading form in cic.
I put expire date 6 months after first date arrival , and it is the same in the form and account answers.
please guide me , what is problem.

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description:

Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Ermmm. So my wife submitted her passport and it says approved in my cic. Will she get a letter from the VO or will she get a letter uploaded in my cic? Confused!