chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My SOWP got refused on 1st Jun 17 . I convinced my employee to give me internal transfer to Toronto and with the god grace and after a long interview process i got an offer letter. I will be applying Work permit by this week , and also asked my Employee to hire a Attorney for me. Anyone knows , how to validate the authentication of Attorney ?

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hey everyone,
The processing time for India has dropped to 10 weeks. My wife applied for SOWP on June 19, which makes it exactly 10 weeks today. I have sent a follow-up email to CIC and also to the embassy in Delhi. Is there anything else I can do? Since we applied via VFS Global, do they help in any way if the processing time has reached? We have received no updates nor can we link the application online.

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks!

Gurnav

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hey everyone,
The processing time for India has dropped to 10 weeks. My wife applied for SOWP on June 19, which makes it exactly 10 weeks today. I have sent a follow-up email to CIC and also to the embassy in Delhi. Is there anything else I can do? Since we applied via VFS Global, do they help in any way if the processing time has reached? We have received no updates nor can we link the application online.

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks!
M applied 3rd may but no updates

ranjanv88

Jul 2, 2017
--------------Visa Approved---------------------

Applied : May 09, 2017
Medicals: Passed June 07 (Upfront)
Approved : July 05, 2017 ( Bangalore, India Visa office)
Hello asdfgh123, et al.,

We have completed the medicals and waiting for passport request. Can you please let me know how we will have to submit the passport? Is it in person or sending and receiving the passport will be via mail ? As we are planning for our travels, it is helpful to know.

Thank you in Advance.

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hello asdfgh123, et al.,

We have completed the medicals and waiting for passport request. Can you please let me know how we will have to submit the passport? Is it in person or sending and receiving the passport will be via mail ? As we are planning for our travels, it is helpful to know.

Thank you in Advance.
What's ur timeline?
Did u receive passport request?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Almost same timeline

Applied online April 1st 2017
Biometrics Request April 3rd
Biometrics Done April 4th
Medical request August 23rd
Medical done August 24th
Medical Passed August 27th
Passport Request: Waiting

I have seen people get request within a week or something. Is that true?

ranjanv88

Jul 2, 2017
Almost same timeline

Applied online April 1st 2017
Biometrics Request April 3rd
Biometrics Done April 4th
Medical request August 23rd
Medical done August 24th
Medical Passed August 27th
Passport Request: Waiting

I have seen people get request within a week or something. Is that true?
We should have in a week hoping for it, but you never know. I dont want to rush and book tickets as I have cancelled it once with same hopes of having it soon.

Reactions: sababx

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
We should have in a week hoping for it, but you never know. I dont want to rush and book tickets as I have cancelled it once with same hopes of having it soon.
True. Here is to hoping. Need the passport back before Sep 23rd :(

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,

Don't they ask for PCC, my wife applied her's from NZ and they requested Consent form two days ago and we uploaded same day, no updates yet, as NZ Pcc is really tricky one. What is next step Has any one been in same situation?