Spouse Open Work permit

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Passport req will be first or second week of sept..gud luck
Thanks. We are in a serious time crunch now. We are supposed to fly to Indonesia together on the 25th of Sep. Hopefully she will get her passport back by then.

mbnl

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys...
I am in a bit of trouble... my wife applied for her p.r (me included) in feb and aor was issued in april..... she was nominated by province of manitoba... her work permit was about to expire in august so she applied for a bowp and i applied for a sowp... my sowp was granted on july 10th... later on our p.r file was returned on 26th july stating that pnp certificate was missing ( which i think was misplaced by cic because if it was not there from the starting then how was the application number issued). Due to this her bowp was rejected on 2nd august....she is in winnipeg and i am in india... i was about to visit her on 1st week of September.. now i am in a bit of confusion whether at the port of entry i will be allowed to enter canada or not as our p.r file was returned and my wife's bowp was rejected. I was granted sowp on their basis. So will it affect me at the time of my landing.

Although she will b applying for restoration of her status and new p.r file again but still have this doubt cz i dont want to get shattered there at port of entery if they declare me inadmissible

Pls reply
what have you decided, are you coming in September?