+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

sharrulatha

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Hi there, same has happened to me too, i applied through an agent he gave me just application number but i can check status too by dialing 1888-242-2100 you just need to select option, they will ask three questions each time just hit 1 every time and after that they will ask for application number which starts with letter W then hit 3 and you need to enter your application number.

I also checked in the same way and i confirm from the representative he said same thing to me.
Thanks Yodhkaur, because of your message I got the application status. Thank you so much or else I will be continuously asking my agent.
Current status of my application,

Application received: Jan 18, 2018
My review of eligibility has not been started.
additional documents submitted are being reviewed.
Do not need a medical exam
Do not need an interview
Do not need ur finger prints at this time.

Reactions: singhsaroopjohal

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks Yodhkaur, because of your message I got the application status. Thank you so much or else I will be continuously asking my agent.
Current status of my application,

Application received: Jan 18, 2018
My review of eligibility has not been started.
additional documents submitted are being reviewed.
Do not need a medical exam
Do not need an interview
Do not need ur finger prints at this time.
No problem. Best of luck.
They gonna tell you each and everything, even you can call them anytime. It helps me alot.

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
Yes, It helped me a lot. Do you what will happen to my application next ? Any details about the time line ?
Yesterday, they said the same status which you have today, and today at 9 AM i called them, they said they are reviewing whether i meet the eligibility. then i called the representative and confirm everything. He said after this they may can ask for additional document or medical.

sharrulatha

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Yesterday, they said the same status which you have today, and today at 9 AM i called them, they said they are reviewing whether i meet the eligibility. then i called the representative and confirm everything. He said after this they may can ask for additional document or medical.
Please update here when you get any update

sharrulatha

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Question on behalf of my friend:

She is in canada and her spouse is in india, she has to apply for spouse work permit and Her spouse is currently working in one company and he is leaving the company while the process is going on and is joining a new company. Can it be possible? Will it effect my application in any way?

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
U applied on Jan 28 right ?

Ur application is quicker than me
Yes i applied 28th January, actually i asked this kind of thing to representative He said if i am going to show pay stub and job offer of my husband than my husband has to be working there because sometime they may can set up an inquiry.

Dhirendra17690

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, It helped me a lot. Do you what will happen to my application next ? Any details about the time line ?
These angents are really basterds , they never gave the log in id , its just because if they gave u, u know the process , that how to apply online. Its a easy process, u just have to gain some knowledge, thats it

sharrulatha

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Yes i applied 28th January, actually i asked this kind of thing to representative He said if i am going to show pay stub and job offer of my husband than my husband has to be working there because sometime they may can set up an inquiry.
I didn't understand yodhkaur, even i gave my husband job offer and pay stub (he is working in india).

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
I didn't understand yodhkaur, even i gave my husband job offer and pay stub (he is working in india).
I am saying if you or your husband is working somewhere you need to be on the same job during processing because they may can set an inquiry. I got know about this from representative. I am also working and gave the job offer and pay stubs from the same company where i am working currently, i cant work anywhere else because in the application i showed the particular company.

Dhirendra17690

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Question on behalf of my friend:

She is in canada and her spouse is in india, she has to apply for spouse work permit and Her spouse is currently working in one company and he is leaving the company while the process is going on and is joining a new company. Can it be possible? Will it effect my application in any way?
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IfgO87qW8TOCAinYkZQVHj Join this whatsaap group , many seniors are there, always ready to help
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IfgO87qW8TOCAinYkZQVHj Whatsaap group, many seniours are there, always ready to help

sharrulatha

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I am saying if you or your husband is working somewhere you need to be on the same job during processing because they may can set an inquiry. I got know about this from representative. I am also working and gave the job offer and pay stubs from the same company where i am working currently, i cant work anywhere else because in the application i showed the particular company.
Oh this one is for my friend. ok thanks