+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Coolguy00

Feb 15, 2018
I applied SOWP for my wife on January 31, 2018 and got the confirmation on February 1, 2018 with Application Number. After that there is no any update .

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I got the same update

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Before update it says your application is in progress .
We will send you a message when we start review your eligibility.
After update it says we are reviewing
I think it is general. When you applied? After update you got any email or not ?

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for this forum. I have an important queries for me and my husband. We have working visa issued for 2 years under SINP but till date we haven't receive the landing documents from his employer.
My question is can we still go to canada with out it?

Please advise on what other option we can do? Looking forward to any response.

Regards,
Jodette

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
I applied through a representative, its in his login. So I am not able to see the status.
Hi there, same has happened to me too, i applied through an agent he gave me just application number but i can check status too by dialing 1888-242-2100 you just need to select option, they will ask three questions each time just hit 1 every time and after that they will ask for application number which starts with letter W then hit 3 and you need to enter your application number.

I also checked in the same way and i confirm from the representative he said same thing to me.

Reactions: singhsaroopjohal