Spouse Open Work permit

Jenith

Sep 16, 2017
I applied for SOWP from India :
Timeline:
21 april 2017 paper based
7 Aug medical request from cic
After that no update so far..
any suggestions about this situation.. will appreciate your comments and views regarding this situation.
Thanks

Jashiel08

Sep 16, 2017
Hello

I just arrived here in ontario canada last august 30 2017 and started working because i have work permit good for two years.. can i ask if when can may wife apply for spouse open work permit so that she can follow and stay here with me? I just heard from others that it must be 6 months or longer staying here until my spouse could come? Is that true?
Pls help thanks

Jenith

Sep 16, 2017
Hello

I just arrived here in ontario canada last august 30 2017 and started working because i have work permit good for two years.. can i ask if when can may wife apply for spouse open work permit so that she can follow and stay here with me? I just heard from others that it must be 6 months or longer staying here until my spouse could come? Is that true?
Pls help thanks
You can apply for your wife any time. It doesn't matter how long you been in Canada.

Jashiel08

Sep 16, 2017
You can apply for your wife any time. It doesn't matter how long you been in Canada.
Thanks for the info.. just wanna ask is there anything my wife can apply instead of open work permit such dependent visa? Or any available one that she can come here without working? What is the easiest and fastest one? Thank you so much..

pvns2017

Sep 18, 2017
June 20 applied online with upfront second time
June 22 med passed
Sep 1 Approved
All the best guys
Your time ll come soon n wait for the best time
Hi there:
Could you please let me know how it applies in my case.

I have applied for my wife @ india on August 17th Online Application on the stream of "spouse of Provincial Nominee of Ontario" and also submitted my PGWP on the side(my work PGWP expires on 2019 september) with upfront medicals.

Current status: shows as medical passed.

It already 4 weeks by yesterday. I know that the timeline is min 9 weeks. Could you anticipate when I could receive spouse open work permit for my wife in india.

Thanks

Last edited: