18-10-2012
Nomination.....
30-07-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
sklin said:
if she still lives in singapore, it's better apply there, apply it online!
Thanks slkin and Godbless!

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
priyum521 said:
Hi There,

Since you are in India and TRV got rejected twice, I would suggest you to apply for Open Work Permit from India.

-priyum

Ratings: +0

Work Permit taking forever

« on: October 11, 2013, 12:14:09 pm »

QuoteModifyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI !
I applied for my open Canadian Work Permit on 05th July 2013. I had been rejected twice before, once in 2010 and once in 2011. The purpose was to visit my wife who is working there. On 4th Sep I got a letter asking for additional documents (my old passport) and my medicals. I had already carried out my medicals and they sent the report directly to the embassy. It has been over 3 months now, we have received no further information and our hopes are waning and worries mounting. Any suggestion?

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Ben0101 said:
Ratings: +0

Work Permit taking forever

« on: October 11, 2013, 12:14:09 pm »

QuoteModifyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI !
I applied for my open Canadian Work Permit on 05th July 2013. I had been rejected twice before, once in 2010 and once in 2011. The purpose was to visit my wife who is working there. On 4th Sep I got a letter asking for additional documents (my old passport) and my medicals. I had already carried out my medicals and they sent the report directly to the embassy. It has been over 3 months now, we have received no further information and our hopes are waning and worries mounting. Any suggestion?
Hi Ben
What was the basis on which your visa was rejected? What new documents did you include this time?
Were earlier rejections on Visitor Visa?

Shaya

Oct 10, 2013
Hi can anyone help me for OWP as i applied on 24th June and i havent recieved any reply or information from CIC about my application. Please let me know if anyone have recieved their OWP who applied from June.

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Shaya said:
Hi can anyone help me for OWP as i applied on 24th June and i havent recieved any reply or information from CIC about my application. Please let me know if anyone have recieved their OWP who applied from June.
Hi Shaya:

I applied on 5th July and got a mail from them around 8 th Sep asking for my medical ( as an email) and an additional document (my passport). But i had already submitted my medical. I dnt know why they did not receive my medical. I send an email with my medical details and sent my old passport in the courier. Since then I havent heard anything and the online status says "under processing".
Did u submit paper application or online application?

- Ben

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
roop9 said:
Hi Ben
What was the basis on which your visa was rejected? What new documents did you include this time?
Were earlier rejections on Visitor Visa?
Hi Roop: Yes you are right the first 2 times i had applied for visitor. this time i applied for OWP as my wife is there working in Canada.

- Ben

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Shaya said:
Hi i have applied OWP online on 24 JUNE but i havent receive any reply from CIC. Please any one who applied OWP in june have received any information.
Hi Shahya: DID u submit ur medical along with ur WP application?

- Ben

habsky

Jul 9, 2013
phil
Category........
Visa Office......
MNLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Nomination.....
30-07-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
sklin said:
Here I like to share my case, I applied work permit after I got SINP nomination. Then I used this nomination approval letter as a support document to apply OWP for my wife online in June, without show money. Last month she got medical request. Hope it will help you!
Hi skln, may i ask how you upload your supporting docs thru online application? there are only 3 docs that they are asking for(passport, photo, proof of relationship). may i know how you upload your approve nomination letter for the SOWP application of your wife.
Thanks!

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Hi habsky,

You can add any document you want to option other document.

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
priyum521 said:
If anyone need any information about OWP, please send me personal note. I can answer them.
Hi Priyum,
I want to apply for OWP for my wife and visitor visa for my child.I am on extended(renewed) work permit here in NOC B.Cud u guide me what critical documemnts are required as already one time OWP is refused in india.ur reply will be highly appreciable.
Raj.

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
neetu1 said:
I recieved Open work permit under my husbands PGWP ................I just want to ask anyone who already hold that kind of a work permit....it says:
employer: ........................(blank nothing written over here)

My qestion is why its written N/A isn't it should be "OPEN EA." like my husbands work permit has on his.

Anyone who has answer to this question please do reply.

Hi Neetu,
Cud u please tell me what documents u attached with ur application as i need to apply for OWP for my wife.
RAJ.

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Hi raj
I have similar situation going to extend my work permit with Lmo and also going to apply SWP and child visitor visa going to apply online next week
What reason they give you for rejection of spouse work permit before?

Shaya

Oct 10, 2013
Ben0101 said:
Hi Shaya:

I applied on 5th July and got a mail from them around 8 th Sep asking for my medical ( as an email) and an additional document (my passport). But i had already submitted my medical. I dnt know why they did not receive my medical. I send an email with my medical details and sent my old passport in the courier. Since then I havent heard anything and the online status says "under processing".
Did u submit paper application or online application?

- Ben
Hi Ben
Yes i submitted my medical also and i have submitted my application online. There is no way to find the status of my application. I m in India plus i havent receive any email from CIC.

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Shaya said:
Hi Ben
Yes i submitted my medical also and i have submitted my application online. There is no way to find the status of my application. I m in India plus i havent receive any email from CIC.
Hi Shaya:

Can you check it online? I can and its showing "under processing".
I am hopeful tat since the strike is over things will pic up and they will complete June and july applications this mnt..
I will keep u posted if i hear anything. I have also submitted a case specific inquiry but havent heard anything yet.

- Ben