+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit - Need Help

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Impossible to say but yes you can indicate that your husband has access to your savings. There isn’t a published amount of savings required. Would imagine it is dependentbon the whole profile. Best of luck.
in short do they know from where file is being lodged from which city or country as it asked do you want select any representative and i said no in that section

Amjad675

Jul 27, 2020
Can I apply for my wife's and son's Open Work Permit without having a NOC skilled level job while having a valid PGWP? But I can show POF in my wife's account in order to convince the officer that we can use those funds for their survival. Thanks in advance

Neethuvyshal1#

Dec 3, 2020
I am on pgwp and i have noc b level job..do i need to show proof of fund in my husband’s account for spousal open work permit since he is in india and he is not working..

Apr 1, 2021
Hi , i am student in canada. I am going to apply file for my husband for spousal open work permit.can i show funds from my bank account in canada? And how much minimum funds are required for him to show?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi , i am student in canada. I am going to apply file for my husband for spousal open work permit.can i show funds from my bank account in canada? And how much minimum funds are required for him to show?
There is no set amount but you can show your Canadian account over the past 4 months. The more the better but when you applied you had to show $10k minimum plus add another person so that is another $4,000. So minimum of $4k. If you can show the $10k too that is even better.

When does your study permit expire? Usually best to get PGWP and then show 3 payslips with employment letter in a skilled A, B or 0 job. As as student are your working in a skilled job no more than 20 hours per week. If so include your payslips and employment letter too.

Jpmj1234

Oct 7, 2020
I have aqueation that how much money spouse in india has to show if i apply for my husband’s spouse open work permit? Do the money need to be interac only from accounts or we can put cash money in account to show the funds.
Please reply

Aug 24, 2021
Hi All, If my wife is studying in a 3rd country / different country then how can I apply for SOWP. I have full-time and permanent job. I have my PGWP. I would be applying for my PR next year ( you never know how much time it will take ), so I would like to apply for SWOP first. And, also Can I have two applications, - First , SOWP in March and then PR in June after 3 months. Please let me know what’s the exact process/ documents. She is going to finish her study in September,2022.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Tinu1234

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
My eligibility review started on sep 23rd..is is possible to create a webform during this time?? Ot it will affect the processing

amruta2512

Nov 18, 2021
Hi,
I am Amruta. What proof of funds do I need to show for a Student open work permit visa? I am an international student and have a study permit.

Thanks
Amruta

Tinu1234

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
Did anyone received PPR recently.. My eligibility review started in se 21 st and is still not completed