+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for May 2018

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Thankyou for your reply.
Is there any chances of rejection? As they might think we are immigrating? Cx we both will be travelling together.
Also what could be the best option applying from UAE or from canada?
If you are showing that you have strong ties to your home county there should be no problem. What kind of you and your spouse have?

Namrah

Jun 20, 2018
I ddnt get your question.
We both are UAE residents.
Actually i am from pakistan n he is from India. Does it make any issue for visa process.

cyrilclaveria

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Thankyou for your reply.
Is there any chances of rejection? As they might think we are immigrating? Cx we both will be travelling together.
Also what could be the best option applying from UAE or from canada?
i think dont apply for UAE cause alot of people i know has been refused inUAE. better to apply it to your home country.

Namrah

Jun 20, 2018
But i am born n brought up in UAE and a resident here n my husband also.
Also i am from Pakistan and my Husband from India.

mj9

Jun 15, 2018
March applicants are still waiting to hear back from CIC so i guess we all have to wait for a month maybe.

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi I apply for work permit under bc pnp. I passed my medical exam and now after medical cic request me some additional docs below
1....my old passport photocopies of all pages.
2.... bocz i lived in newzealand last 6 years and they also requested my newzealand stayedlegally papers like ...visas...etc.

I send them all docs yesterday but I want to know is it normal in process or anything complicated in my application . Plz reply those who knows abt these types of requests.. I m so worrying.....

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hello I have a question if someone can help me, if my husband changes his country of residence, like move from one country to another while on the verge of processing his application, do we have to notify the cic? Cause I know each country has different processing times right? Will this affect his chances of getting refusal? He applied his sowp online.

Seniors please help!

Btw, my husband applied for owp online last May 31.

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Hi I apply for work permit under bc pnp. I passed my medical exam and now after medical cic request me some additional docs below
1....my old passport photocopies of all pages.
2.... bocz i lived in newzealand last 6 years and they also requested my newzealand stayedlegally papers like ...visas...etc.

I send them all docs yesterday but I want to know is it normal in process or anything complicated in my application . Plz reply those who knows abt these types of requests.. I m so worrying.....
Don't worry, it is completely normal. Yes, They ask for scan copy of passport pages and even police check.

krishna88

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Hello I have a question if someone can help me, if my husband changes his country of residence, like move from one country to another while on the verge of processing his application, do we have to notify the cic? Cause I know each country has different processing times right? Will this affect his chances of getting refusal? He applied his sowp online.

Seniors please help!

I

Seniors please help!

Yes he should inform then using web form, If CIC asks for Passport for stamp and passport is not submitted on that country it can cause an issue.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: Pinky2587