+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for March 2018

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys, I have a question regarding my wife's open work permit fie. I am currently on work permit in canada and applying for my wife's open work permit. I have a confusion in some question while taking eligibility test.

There are two questions that are almost similar regarding main applicant's spouse working or studying in canada.

1. Are you coming with a spouse or common law partner who is or will be studying or working in canada as a foreign worker?
2. Are you accompanying a spouse or common law partner who is or will be studying or working in canada as a foreign worker?

I said No in 1st and Yes in 2nd as I will not go to india to take her over hear but she will of course live with me in canada. So basically she will not come with a foreign worker spouse but will accompany a foreign worker spouse.

Did I get it right or both ans should be yes? Please let me know.
I confusse too, so you answered yes and yes ? I'm in Canada and my wife will come..

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
Could you help me please?
I'm trying to apply for spouse open work permit, (my spouse in Canada, skilled worker, NOC B, under LMIA)
so I have a list of documents what I need to upload:

Imm1295
Family info
Passport
Digital photo
Medical exam
Proof of Relationship
Schedule 1 - TRV (imm 5257)
Client information

My question is, where I should upload my spouse offer of employment, pay stabs, LMIA etc.? on client information?

or I answered wrong when I choose application?

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Could you help me please?
I'm trying to apply for spouse open work permit, (my spouse in Canada, skilled worker, NOC B, under LMIA)
so I have a list of documents what I need to upload:

Imm1295
Family info
Passport
Digital photo
Medical exam
Proof of Relationship
Schedule 1 - TRV (imm 5257)
Client information

My question is, where I should upload my spouse offer of employment, pay stabs, LMIA etc.? on client information?

or I answered wrong when I choose application?

Yes, merge her employment details into one file and upload it in the client information section.

Reactions: spRaven

aksh1325

Sep 18, 2018
You sure about july applicant ? I didnt hear anything. I applied online.. from canada.. wife is in india.

ameenj

Sep 13, 2018
You sure about july applicant ? I didnt hear anything. I applied online.. from canada.. wife is in india.
Yes one of my friend relative got. They applied online too. His husband is in canada. U applied with upfront medical?