Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
We received additional document request.

Does anyone else received it.

Here is the timeline: Applied online on June 15th with upfront medical
Additional document request: Sep 19.

It is asking for marriage photos, pre wedding and post wedding photos, bank account with combined names and more details.

Did anyone have the same situation?

SOWP is being processed in New Delhi, IN

This is for my sister in law.

mission0

Sep 20, 2018
My h

My husband is under noc B category.
Can anyone help me because my application was refused twice for the same reasons purpose of visit and personal asset and financial status. Checking back my application I notice that the employment section was not filled out. Could this have contributed to the refusal?

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Can anyone help me because my application was refused twice for the same reasons purpose of visit and personal asset and financial status. Checking back my application I notice that the employment section was not filled out. Could this have contributed to the refusal?
Yes. Same is the case with me, i was also refused twice. This is my application for the third time. Have you shown any funds from your side?

mission0

Sep 20, 2018
Yes. Same is the case with me, i was also refused twice. This is my application for the third time. Have you shown any funds from your side?
Yes. I provided a bank statement with around CAD$10,000 which is my funds. So what are the new documents that you include in your new application?

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Yes. I provided a bank statement with around CAD$10,000 which is my funds. So what are the new documents that you include in your new application?
My husband’s work permit
His employment letter
His pay stubs
His proof of residence
A letter explaining is employment category
Funds of $5000 from his side
Our marriage certificate
Our marriage pic
Funds of$5000 from my side
Our joint account statement
Our daughter’s passport

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi! I know that your husband applied from Qatar. Do you know in which visa office the application was processed? I applied from Qatar (processing time of 7 weeks) but my application is being processed in Abu Dhabi (processing time of 25 weeks).
I applied on July 28 and no updates since then.
Thanks!

It was processed in Abu Dhabi as what is reflected in his visa and took him 11 weeks after he received his ppr.

aksh1325

Sep 18, 2018
We received additional document request.

Does anyone else received it.

Here is the timeline: Applied online on June 15th with upfront medical
Additional document request: Sep 19.

It is asking for marriage photos, pre wedding and post wedding photos, bank account with combined names and more details.

Did anyone have the same situation?

SOWP is being processed in New Delhi, IN

This is for my sister in law.
i have applied for my wife's SOWP on 25th july 2018. online application. applied from canada but consider as outside of canada as my wife is in india. but still no medical or any response. it showing me 17 weeks now for processing time.. you applied online? or paper based,

himi

Sep 14, 2018
i have applied for my wife's SOWP on 25th july 2018. online application. applied from canada but consider as outside of canada as my wife is in india. but still no medical or any response. it showing me 17 weeks now for processing time.. you applied online? or paper based,
July applicants has to wait still for couple weeks I guess. I have also applied for my spouse 10 days earlier than you and I havent received medical request yet

aksh1325

Sep 18, 2018
July applicants has to wait still for couple weeks I guess. I have also applied for my spouse 10 days earlier than you and I havent received medical request yet
What is your case? can you explain me your details in message? will be easier for us.. please and thank you..

p1234

Sep 28, 2018
I am student in canada. my wife is in india. i have valid study permit till july 2019. i have applied for my wife's open work permit on my study permit. i have applied online via agent in canada. But file consider as outside of canada.
Date applied - 25th july 2018
Date recieve by cic - 26th July 2018.
Country - India...
Still dont have any update.
Any one here from July 2018? same case?
I applied on 17th July from Canada nothing yet