+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for March 2018

cccan

May 6, 2018
Hi! I know that your husband applied from Qatar. Do you know in which visa office the application was processed? I applied from Qatar (processing time of 7 weeks) but my application is being processed in Abu Dhabi (processing time of 25 weeks).
I applied on July 28 and no updates since then.
Thanks!

s. tayyaba

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
  1. Hi! I know that your husband applied from Qatar. Do you know in which visa office the application was processed? I applied from Qatar (processing time of 7 weeks) but my application is being processed in Abu Dhabi (processing time of 25 weeks).
I applied on July 28 and no updates since then.
Thanks!
I have applied in August too & my application is also being processed in Abu Dhabi Visa office since they are processing at super slow speed so no response...

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
Hello guys,
Today my status in "Review of medical results" changed as "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." But I haven't got any mails. What does this status change implies? Any idea? Do anyone got this situation before? Thanks.
Note: I haven't done upfront medical.
thats strange,

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
No update yet.

I have applied at delhi
How you know that your application is processing at delhi, i think once we submit the application online the system will route the cases to any visa office if the application load is full at the desired processing center,
it has happend for my wife for visitor visa but unfortunately visitor visa got refused then i have switched to sowp.

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
How you know that your application is processing at delhi, i think once we submit the application online the system will route the cases to any visa office if the application load is full at the desired processing center,
it has happend for my wife for visitor visa but unfortunately visitor visa got refused then i have switched to sowp.
I have applied paper based application. So thats the reason i know