+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for March 2018

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hello guys I applied for swop on March 15 with upfront medical and got my medical approve on 20th of April.
How long would it take to get my passport request ? Any ideas? Thank you for your informations
Same here !!!!
Applied on 6th march
Medical request: 3rd april
Medical passed : 12th April

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
It seems we are on the same boat. Looking forward for your updates and like wise

It seems we are on same boat. Looking forward for your updates and like wise
hey guys, please keep posted if you have any updates. I applied on 17th March with upfront medicals. medicals updated to passed on 21st April.

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hello guys I applied for swop on March 15 with upfront medical and got my medical approve on 20th of April.
How long would it take to get my passport request ? Any ideas? Thank you for your informations
Good Day

how are you?

What documents you provided with your application please?

Sunny26

Apr 23, 2018
Hello all
My timeline
Online application: 03/04/2018
With upfront medical and PCC.

Haven't got any reply yet.
Any idea guys how long they gonna take.
Thanks

deepasri

Apr 10, 2018
My husband has a closed Work Permit and his company has processed me a Visitor's Visa. We are now in US and will be moving in Aug 2018. Now i am in the process of applying OWP.
I have the below questions with the Online application of OWP

1) What supporting documents of my Husband do i need to provide as a soft copy to be uploaded? (Husbands UID, Work Visa, passport copy ?)
2) Do i need to provide any Bank statement? Since i live in US currently do i need to provide any US bank statement? or do i need to provide bank statement of India?
3) Since i already have Canadian Visitors Visa V1 processed by my husbands company should i provide my V1 UID number when i apply for OWP or just leave the UID blank?
4) What document should i provide to show spouse's employment in a NOC O,A or B position. My husband is in a Software profession and has Engineering background and hope he falls under NOC A.
5) Should i upload any letter to prove that i will leaving Canada after my husbands assignment in Canada.

Brinder singh1986

Mar 26, 2018
Both paper or online fee is $255
Hello dear. I can’t understand your meaning to say (both paper or online fees $255) please explain it. Because I paid only $100. And I already completed my file. But I am confused about paid visa fees. That’s why I do not submit my file yet. Thanks for kind help