+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit for International Student 2019/

madanipyla

May 29, 2020
You can submit a webform with UIC of your application with full clarification with your corrected form. I hope it works for you.
Change in Background information: 2c) is YES but unfortunately i kept it as NO.
Applied for and obtained a study permit in 2017; renewed study permit in July 2019 then applied for new TRV which i obtained in August 2019.

this information is good enough in enquiry section ?

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Thanks buddy. The reason why I asked specifically is to ensure that my bro in law shall travel along with my sissy provided she gets the student visa approved
Some are saying IRCC may reject and hence I was perplexed
By the way, can my bro in law apply OWP right after my sissy gets SV. Another question is what requirements are need or the docs that are needed to be produced while applying spousal OWP request
If there are any other best practices, do let me know that as well so that we ll ensure that my bro in law's request does not get rejected at all and they travel to gether
Thanks in advance for your kind and timely assistance bruh
I know it ! That was my concern as well. I recommend to apply at the same time and together in one submission ( I did it and wegot it). As I said if your sister get the approval, her husband mostly get the approval too, because of his wife. But you need to make sure she able to get it. Although there were some cases which spouse not getting the approval, but latter on they able to get by re-submission with covering the reason of the last rejection. It is fully depends on the officer who take the case.

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Change in Background information: 2c) is YES but unfortunately i kept it as NO.
Applied for and obtained a study permit in 2017; renewed study permit in July 2019 then applied for new TRV which i obtained in August 2019.

this information is good enough in enquiry section ?
I cannot say it is good enough or not buddy ! Try to explain which part was wrong and attached the new form.

Sameera mirza

May 30, 2020
Hello seniors,
Iam new to this page, I want to apply to sept 2020, on study permit n take up online clases being in india, n mean while I want to apply for my husband n baby so that, after a while we 3 of us can land in canada at same time. How will it work please suggest .. need help please.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I know it ! That was my concern as well. I recommend to apply at the same time and together in one submission ( I did it and wegot it). As I said if your sister get the approval, her husband mostly get the approval too, because of his wife. But you need to make sure she able to get it. Although there were some cases which spouse not getting the approval, but latter on they able to get by re-submission with covering the reason of the last rejection. It fully depends on the officer who take the case.
Buddy, can you tell me what is the minimum financial requirement that the spouse needs?
My sis got married 3 years ago -> They both are actively working with Wipro for the past 6 years -> both in NOC A & B job with Wipro -> She will pay the tution fees-> She will show the GIC amount -> My bro in law has around 3 lakh INR in his account -> can show the PF amount (2 lakh EPF)

Regarding strong ties to India:

My bro-in-law's mom is a single mother -> He can have an offer letter with an employer that can give a letter on the company letterhead stating that my bro-in-law shall be employed once he is back in India -> Also, can state that during this pandemic period my bro in law must be with her to support her financially and morally -> shall help her with the daily duties and so on.

We can write a detailed SOP and many other things to strengthen the SOP.

So could you let us know the minimum funds that my bro-in-law must maintain -> Other imp docs to ensure that SOWP gets approved and they both travel together. Since you both have got the visa approvals before even your spouse left Canada, you shall share all the best practices that will be immensely beneficial to us.