+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work Permit for International Student 2019/

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
So strange. Mine is just the opposite. I got my study permit approval, also on August 23rd, but still waiting for my husbands OWP. You both got correspondence letters? Or were they both for her application?
Yeap, we both get 3 Bio-correspondence letters at the same time ( I got two the same letters )

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Hello Chaps,
I am facing a very strange case !
I applied for student visa which was included my wife OWP request at July 12. I received two same correspondence letters and she got one at August 23rd. Surprisingly she got her PPR at Aug 26th but still no update for me yet as main applicant !!!
Is there anyone here have such experience ?
Any advice?

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello Chaps,
I applied for student visa which was included my wife OWP request at July 12. I received two same correspondence letters and she got one at August 23rd. Surprisingly she got her PPR at Aug 26th but still no update for me yet as main applicant !!!
U both apply together at same time and on same day??
Hello Chaps,

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Actually
Yes, we applied in one profile and the main applicant is me with study visa request.
I also applied for study permit and my husband applied for sowp but the problem is that husband application submitted after one month from my application submission date so i really dont know what to do

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Actually

I also applied for study permit and my husband applied for sowp but the problem is that husband application submitted after one month from my application submission date so i really dont know what to do
Did you receive any update for either of you or your husband yet ?

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Uci number is same for both or not as u said that u both applied in one profile
UCI is unique per applicant and my UCI is different than my wife while we are in one profile.
We applied online from Iran and it will be checked in Ankara consular in Turkey

ckond1@1

Sep 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Hi guys, SOWP for international student. August 2019
My timeline is:

Applied August 21st
Biometrics asked- August 22nd
Biometrics received- August 26th

Till now, no updates. It just says they are checking my background.

Please, can you share your timeline! Thanks