+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit biometrics in India

Dec 8, 2020
My wife who plans to start her studies in jan2021 got biometrics instruction letter.i am accompanying her. We submitted our documents together. I have also recived BIL can i take biometrics from india along with my wife in present situvation?

ShaUCan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
My wife who plans to start her studies in jan2021 got biometrics instruction letter.i am accompanying her. We submitted our documents together. I have also recived BIL can i take biometrics from india along with my wife in present situvation?
Not allowed in india.. As of now

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi we are UK citizens and applied together. I received my BIL for study permit but my spouse has not received her BIL for SOWP. We are applying from London. Do they send BIL for study permit applicant and SOWP separate ? I am worried as dont know why my spouse didnt receive her BIL. Can anyone help?

Dec 8, 2020
Hi we are UK citizens and applied together. I received my BIL for study permit but my spouse has not received her BIL for SOWP. We are applying from London. Do they send BIL for study permit applicant and SOWP separate ? I am worried as dont know why my spouse didnt receive her BIL. Can anyone help?
For us they have sent seperately... Here biometrics are priortized for student and family class only...

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Yes, i got it the next day...biometrics already given and vìsa's already approved for all of us the same day we gave biometrics

Sukrutha03

Dec 31, 2020
I applied for my spouse’s visa on dec 24 2020.
Got BIL on 26th Dec.
anyone Have any idea or opinion about when the biometrics open for SOPW

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
I applied for my SOWP on 24 dec 2020 and completed my biometrics on 4th jan 2021 in Sydney (Indian passport holder residing in Australia) and my wife is in Canada. So how much time it takes to receive the Acknowledgment of receipt or submission confirmation?