+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT APPLICATION IN CHANDIGARH

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Rajan Grover said:
Brother could you please let me know how much the funds u have shown to them in both ur wife account and in ur canada bank account.

Regards
Rajan
hi rajan,

around one lac in wife's a/c and $5000 in mine

thanks

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
mbagheri said:
Thanks a lot for your response
Actually I think so, but I have seen cases which are rejected because officer said he is not satisfied she will come back after the period of visit.
that must be a visit visa application then of which m not sure

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
freefaller said:
hi rajan,

around one lac in wife's a/c and $5000 in mine

thanks
Thank you very much bro!!!! for sharing the information .

Best of luck if i need any further help from you i will keep u asking.

Regards
Rajan

syed309

Sep 17, 2013
:( can any one please help me with the documentation requirements as I am trying to bring my wife to Canada on an sowp what other supporting documents should I include other than my full time job letter and a copy of my openwork permit and marriage certificate , do I have to send my bank statement from Canada if yes how much do I show ? Please help me with any other documentation requirements it would b a hugee favour ..

Thanks
Syed

rmi.amu

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hi guys. Spouse open work permit applied on 21st june at chandigarh vfs. Got passport and medical request form at 19 sept. Medical on 21st sept. Rest i will update later. :D ;D . Best of luck guys

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Canada embassy respond my inquiry about in what stage is our application. they said
"the verifications are carried out by an office in Canada and we are only informed once the review is complete. The processing time on our website is a general guideline - the majority of cases are finalized within 8 to 10 weeks however cases that require additional processing e.g. a mandatory review or a medical etc may take longer. "
I am not sure but I feel they will send the application to Canada for confirmation and background check, so it would be good news for us then,
what do you guys think?

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
rmi.amu said:
Hi guys. Spouse open work permit applied on 21st june at chandigarh vfs. Got passport and medical request form at 19 sept. Medical on 21st sept. Rest i will update later. :D ;D . Best of luck guys
Congrats for your medical request..

Could you please let me know in which mode u have got the medical request by courier or by e-mail.

Regards
Rajan

rmi.amu

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hi rajan actually i will recieve my passport 2morrow. May be there will be medical request form it it dnt knw yet . I got an email from canadian consulate in which they hav attached medical form. And they asked me to do medical within 60 days

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
rmi.amu said:
Hi rajan actually i will recieve my passport 2morrow. May be there will be medical request form it it dnt knw yet . I got an email from canadian consulate in which they hav attached medical form. And they asked me to do medical within 60 days
Hi buddy
Did u receive your passport

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi All,

New to join this group. Need your help and inputs please. My husband is in Canada on Study Permit. He left last month. Now, I would like to join him. Our consultant is advising us to go through TRV, since I am working, and hence it is one of a strong proof of me returning back. (I will be taking leave approval letter from my employer)

Do you guys think is this the best option? Or should I go for a OPW which takes minimum 3 months whereas TRV takes 2 weeks or so.

Appreciate your help.

thank you.

rmi.amu

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
hiiii everyone. i need some help. actually i am done with my medicals on 21 sept . now what next. do i need to submit my passport at vfs chandigarh. or they cic will ask for my passport. i am confused. freefaller pease help

jasonB

Sep 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

I just got my provincial nomination from Saskatchewan (Post Graduate Category) and want my wife and daughter to apply for an owp.

Have some questions that I require your feedback on:

1. Past TRV application refusal for my wife and daughter while I was still studying in Saskatchewan in Dec 2011 and Oct 2012 (reasons- no travel
history). My question is do my wife need to show proof of travel history before applying for the owp?
2. My daughter is 2 years old and am wondering which application form to complete for her (TRV application made outside of Canada) since she is
not of age for owp
3. We intend to apply online and I am wondering if I can make the online payment for her from here?

Would really appreciate your inputs!

Thanks and best of luck in your respective endeavors.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
rmi.amu said:
hiiii everyone. i need some help. actually i am done with my medicals on 21 sept . now what next. do i need to submit my passport at vfs chandigarh. or they cic will ask for my passport. i am confused. freefaller pease help
I think they medical pple will keep and then
Send the passport to cic and they will give u
A letter which u have to submit at vfs center

Hope it will help

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
rmi.amu said:
This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam if you apply under one of the following categories:

Workers
Students
Visitors (including Parent and Grandparent Super Visa)
Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical electronic system:

they will give you an up-front medical notification printout.
If the doctor works with a paper system:

they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.
You must attach that form to your application before you submit it the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.