+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT APPLICATION IN CHANDIGARH

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
freefaller said:
"finally medical received"

spouse OWP application submitted at VFS chandigarh on 23/04/13.
received text on 25/04/13.

email received for Medical from CIC on 30/08/13

status on VFS website :-

"Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC."

does anyone know what the above status means ? coz passport is already at the embassy and if it is why would they dispatch it before they receive medical ... can some one please explain.

Thanks.
Bro whatever e-mail you have received is there written any where for medical required or anything.

Further leave all the things on God ....

Pray to god everything would be fine.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Regards
Rajan

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Rajan Grover said:
Bro whatever e-mail you have received is there written any where for medical required or anything.

Regards
Rajan
yes Rajan the email is attached with a PDF IMM 1017 cic 2 page medical form

Thanks

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Rajan Grover said:

Regards
Rajan
means that just wait and you will receive your passport and medical form at home

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
does anybody knows that when to submit the passport after medical in case of spouse open work permit ?

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
harryneedinfo said:
means that just wait and you will receive your passport and medical form at home
the email has medical form imm 1017 attached in pdf format. and we received our pasport also at home... still have to open that letter which has passport in it.

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
hey guys my spouse had got the medical request in email on 30th, and on 31st morning she got post mail from VFS containing passport, medical form 2nd page and a letter by canadian high commission stating :-

"........please provide proof of marriage, copy of original certificate, photographs of marriage and post-marriage and correspondence.

Please submit the above requested documents by the same means that you submitted your application, i.e. through VFS if you submitted your application through VFS or by courier or mail if you submitted your application by courier or mail. If you submitted your application in person, you may submit the above requested documents in person or by courier or mail

if the documents requested relate to your host/inviter in canada, he/she may send them (if they prefer to do so) directly to our office.he/she should clearly indicate your file number to avoid delays. ......."

my queries are:-

1, what is proof of marriage besides original marriage certificate ? are they talking about Video CDs here ?
2, why they asking for copy of original certificate when we already have submitted it with the application ?
3, does correspondence mean all the emails, Facebook chats and incoming outgoing call history on both sides ? if yes then do we have to print them out our personal emails & chit chats ?
4, and as they say that "if the documents relate to host (me) i can send them directly to there office" obviously they are related to me so can i send all of that here in canada ? if yes then which office location ?

inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

visitcanada

Aug 31, 2013
Strike has affected a number of applications and it seems.....

the effect will go on for sometime to clear "Another Backlog"

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
freefaller said:
hey guys my spouse had got the medical request in email on 30th, and on 31st morning she got post mail from VFS containing passport, medical form 2nd page and a letter by canadian high commission stating :-

"........please provide proof of marriage, copy of original certificate, photographs of marriage and post-marriage and correspondence.

Please submit the above requested documents by the same means that you submitted your application, i.e. through VFS if you submitted your application through VFS or by courier or mail if you submitted your application by courier or mail. If you submitted your application in person, you may submit the above requested documents in person or by courier or mail

if the documents requested relate to your host/inviter in canada, he/she may send them (if they prefer to do so) directly to our office.he/she should clearly indicate your file number to avoid delays. ......."

1, what is proof of marriage besides original marriage certificate ? are they talking about Video CDs here ?
2, why they asking for copy of original certificate when we already have submitted it with the application ?
3, does correspondence mean all the emails, Facebook chats and incoming outgoing call history on both sides ? if yes then do we have to print them out our personal emails & chit chats ?
4, and as they say that "if the documents relate to host (me) i can send them directly to there office" obviously they are related to me so can i send all of that here in canada ? if yes then which office location ?

Thanks.
Bro now this is the time to play very smartly!!!!!!!

Maintain all the documents which they have requested for!!!!!

Highlight all the important information.

Share your all correspondence like Skping , facebook chats phone details mails which you have communication ...

About your documents that you have to call to cic in canada ..or you can ask from VFS by calling them.

But bro play very calmly and smartly !!! don't give any chance to them to pin point on your any information.

Triple check all the documents by yourself .

Best of luck everything would be fine.

Regards
Rajan

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Rajan Grover said:
Bro now this is the time to play very smartly!!!!!!!

Maintain all the documents which they have requested for!!!!!

Highlight all the important information.

Share your all correspondence like Skping , facebook chats phone details mails which you have communication ...

About your documents that you have to call to cic in canada ..or you can ask from VFS by calling them.

But bro play very calmly and smartly !!! don't give any chance to them to pin point on your any information.

Triple check all the documents by yourself .

Best of luck everything would be fine.

Regards
Rajan
thanks Rajan

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
freefaller said:

Thanks.
1. proof of marriage - marriage certificate, marriage invitation cards (from both sides i.e. from girl side and boy side), your marriage photos and if you have any temple or church certificate where the marriage took place, any honeymoon package bills or hotel bills.
2. i don't know but i would say submit the document's copy which is notary attested.
3. correspondence - you can show your phone bill detail of the from the few months back. and explain in a letter stating the means of communication that you've been using after marriage and before marriage.
4. its better if you go to vfs centre and ask them the optional addresses where you can send and what details should be on the envelope and other things.

harryneedinfo

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
Applicants from march-- Does anybody got the visa after medical exam ?

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
harryneedinfo said:
1. proof of marriage - marriage certificate, marriage invitation cards (from both sides i.e. from girl side and boy side), your marriage photos and if you have any temple or church certificate where the marriage took place, any honeymoon package bills or hotel bills.
2. i don't know but i would say submit the document's copy which is notary attested.
3. correspondence - you can show your phone bill detail of the from the few months back. and explain in a letter stating the means of communication that you've been using after marriage and before marriage.
4. its better if you go to vfs centre and ask them the optional addresses where you can send and what details should be on the envelope and other things.
thanks bro

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Is anyone here is rejected because of lack of home ties, I am an Alberta PNP and have Post-graduate Work permit, and applied for my wife open work permit, my concern is that officer won't be satisfy that my wife does not overstay in Canada, please let me know if you have same experience about it.
Thanks

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
mbagheri said:
Is anyone here is rejected because of lack of home ties, I am an Alberta PNP and have Post-graduate Work permit, and applied for my wife open work permit, my concern is that officer won't be satisfy that my wife does not overstay in Canada, please let me know if you have same experience about it.
Thanks
Show us your proper reason and when did u applied?

Copy paste your letter and from where did u applied.

And what are the documents u filled at the time of applied.

Regards
Rajan

rmi.amu

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hi mbagheri.... if you have pnp approval then i dnt think they will give the reason of overstay for refusal. Dont worry be positive everything is gonna fine