Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi All

Guyz my case is also similar. We are expecting a child and the delivery is due Mid of October Inshallah. We had applied under OINP and after being nominated received ITA on 4th May 2017. Complete application was submitted except for my wifes X-ray for which we got an e-medical deferrel letter from the physician and the same was submitted alongwith the application.

Now, can anyone please share their experience on
1. How the case will proceed and is there any need to inform OINP about the medical being deferred or after OINP nomination all the correspondence is done with IRCC only?
2. OINP nomination expires in October, although i have submitted my application, does that have any impact ?
3. Wife X-ray needs to be done immediately after delivery or have to submit with the childs medical?
4. Will i receive any email from IRCC for additional documents for the baby ?

Thanks in advance

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi All

Guyz my case is also similar. We are expecting a child and the delivery is due Mid of October Inshallah. We had applied under OINP and after being nominated received ITA on 4th May 2017. Complete application was submitted except for my wifes X-ray for which we got an e-medical deferrel letter from the physician and the same was submitted alongwith the application.

1. How the case will proceed and is there any need to inform OINP about the medical being deferred or after OINP nomination all the correspondence is done with IRCC only?
IRCC only.

2. OINP nomination expires in October, although i have submitted my application, does that have any impact ?
No impact. (Unless for some reason your IRCC application is returned / refused and you need to re-apply).

3. Wife X-ray needs to be done immediately after delivery or have to submit with the childs medical?
As soon as she is able.
If the child is born in Canada, s/he will be a Canadian citizen and does not get added to a PR application. But you must inform IRCC about the birth (change in family status) and provide the birth certificate.

Possibly, they could ask you to update some forms etc., but of course only after you provide notification of the birth.

Reactions: astraldust

shivank211085

Apr 18, 2017
Hi,

Congrats for you Baby and PR.

1. I had uploaded the medical details provided by clinic.
2. Uploaded hospital discharge papers.
3. Additional family info
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf
You can attach letter of explanation as well.

I am in similar situation and my wife due date is OCT 15, could you please let us know if below documents will be sufficient to proceed further:

1. Uploading the medical details (X-ray) provided by clinic.
2. Uploaded hospital discharge papers.
3. Additional family info (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf) IMM5406E (is it required if child is born in canada?)
4.You can attach letter of explanation as well. (what should we mention in same?)

my child is going to born in canada and Birth certificate is going to take time 6-8 week, is that mandatory or the above documents should do, kindly confirm?

Regards
Shivank

Rupenzel

Oct 17, 2017
We have been blessed with baby girl. Also completed X-ray today. I got an email from CIC asking for below details

"Client Information: Please proceed with medical once child is born This must be received at this
office by: 2017/05/10."

In my submitted application, I can see one new option "Replacement Needed" to upload the document.

Can you please let me know what needs to be uploaded here?

will x-ray results shared by clinic which I needs to be uploaded?

Hi.
What’s your current status may I know? Have you received PPR?

How long did the process take in total?
Was your application put on hold until you submitted her X-ray and childs document? Till what stage did you go in those months when you waited for baby delivery?

I got AOR today.(March 21, 2018). By expected delivery date is May 5th. So I m really anxious to know.

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Your application will continue to be processed, but it cannot be finalized until your wife completes the medical (e.g. after the baby is born). When your child is born, he/she will have to be added to the application, but that's not a big deal (although unless the child is born in Canada, s/he will need a passport right away). Basically you would submit an online inquiry informing IRCC of the change in family status (new child) and attach scans of the birth certificate and passport.
Any idea how long it is continue to be processed..until the xray is completed?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Any idea how long it is continue to be processed..until the xray is completed?
The application cannot be finalized until the medical exam has been passed. So, yes. If all the other steps in processing are completed except for the medical, the application will be on hold until the medical is completed. They won't wait indefinitely. I have no idea how long they will give you after the birth, but if the medical is not completed in a reasonable amount of time, your application will be deemed incomplete and refused.

ysfobd

May 22, 2018
Guys, I have a different scenario:
they ask for the medical test again since it is expired, my wife is pregnant and she still has a valid x-ray (Oct-2017) do they accept this x-ray since it is not expired (medical valid for12 months).
Note: when they asked for the first medical test she was also pregnant that is why she did the x-ray on Oct-2017. so her medical is expired (Dec-2016) while x-ray is on Oct-2017 is it still valid please help.
Thanks

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Guys, I have a different scenario:
they ask for the medical test again since it is expired, my wife is pregnant and she still has a valid x-ray (Oct-2017) do they accept this x-ray since it is not expired (medical valid for12 months).
Note: when they asked for the first medical test she was also pregnant that is why she did the x-ray on Oct-2017. so her medical is expired (Dec-2016) while x-ray is on Oct-2017 is it still valid please help.
Thanks
When they ask u to redo medical..you have to do whole Medical. If she is pregnant, attached the xray deferral letter

ysfobd

May 22, 2018
When they ask u to redo medical..you have to do whole Medical. If she is pregnant, attached the xray deferral letter
so you think they will make me wait 9 months to let her redo the x-ray knowing that they still have a 9 month old X-ray??? that is too silly :(

Reactions: pseetha

Satyas991

Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

Our situation is very similar. Got the Ontario PNP nomination July2018 and subsequent ITA too in August 2018. My wife is a primary applicant.

Our concern is primarily related to questions 1 and 2, which were answered as below

Earlier Answer->IRCC only.

My question -> we plan to submit all other Details, except x-ray for my wife. I understand from your reply that with only IRCC we need to communicate post ITA. However, OINP guideliness states "any change in your application needs to informed to OINP ", so if we don't inform OINP then is it not misrepresentation?

Earlier Answer-> No impact. (Unless for some reason your IRCC application is returned / refused and you need to re-apply).

My question -> In our case, the due date of delivery is 15-20th of December 2018 and OINP nomination will expire on 25th December 2018.
Assume we submit all other details by end of Aug-2018 except x-ray and after delivery by the time we submit wife's x-ray along with baby's details (BC,passport,medical for baby) nomination will expire then our CRS comes down as the nomination isn't valid anymore. So, should we inform OINP and get the nomination extended so the CRS is still valid when we submit wife's x-ray and baby's documents instead of waiting for IRCC to return the application and then reapply. Or does the IRCC takes care of extending the nomination from OINP directly ? Please help .

3) This is related to the reference letter of my wife who is a primary applicant.

My question -> When we submitted application for OINP in April 2018, my wife and I submitted reference letters(both from our current employers). So, now it is August 2018 and therefore should my wife(who is a primary applicant)need to submit one more reference letter for the duration april-august 2018 along with the earlier reference letter submitted at the time of OINP application or would the earlier reference letter submitted at the
at the time of OINP application is only enough?

Highly appreciate any one could shed some on these queries.

Satyas991

Feb 9, 2018
Hi All

Thanks in advance
I am also in same situation .What happened regarding 2) above ? did you extend nomination from OINP or did IRCC take care of extension from OINP?

CEC2018

Aug 11, 2018
Hi,

I am aware of my application is kept on hold till I submit my Wife X-ray is submitted. I need to know what is the process after complete the X-ray for my wife.

How to let CIC know that we have completed medical? Will the Medical center will intimate to CIC?

Do I need to upload any documents related new born child?

I did my medicals after giving birth.

My newborn's passport was the only documents they requested as proof of citizenship.

You however need to get a birth certificate before you can get the passport. This took me about 2 months altogether.

Reactions: jes_ON

rajkselv

May 7, 2015
I'm the primary applicant and spouse due date on Jan 2019. We got ITA, and called the panel physician, they mentioned X-Ray can't be done for my pregnant spouse and they will give a upload a form to CIC with pregnancy details and not perform X-Ray. But it will be with CIC to make the decision.

Please advise what should we expect from CIC. Anyone with similar situation please advise.

Note: We are in Canada and applying for CEC.

ysfobd

May 22, 2018
I'm the primary applicant and spouse due date on Jan 2019. We got ITA, and called the panel physician, they mentioned X-Ray can't be done for my pregnant spouse and they will give a upload a form to CIC with pregnancy details and not perform X-Ray. But it will be with CIC to make the decision.

Please advise what should we expect from CIC. Anyone with similar situation please advise.

Note: We are in Canada and applying for CEC.
She has to do the medical except the x-ray, and let the dr. Send the report that she is preg. After the delivery she has to give the x-ray test, so saddly they will put you process on hold until she deliver the baby