AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
pdos - to be attended by filipino spouses whose partners are on permanent resident status in canada.

cfo - for filipino spouses whose partners are canadian citizen.

seyshane

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
missmyhoney said:
pdos - to be attended by filipino spouses whose partners are on permanent resident status in canada.

cfo - for filipino spouses whose partners are canadian citizen.
Thanks for the info =)

Ghelbheng06

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, gano ba katgal bago irelease ang passport request? sabi kasi sa ECAS sept 1 "in process"(manila)
next na dun ung pass port request or additional docs ryt???

thanks!!

boxsterspeed3

Sep 5, 2010
hello to everyone there! I hope you can help me to clear some notions regarding on how will I sponsor my girlfriend to come with me to Canada if I am already there..

Currently, my mother is sponsoring me and my father under the Care-giver live-in Program..We are almost in the last stage of the processing..Next week, we are submitting our passports to Canadian Embassy for the visa..Now, my Mother already received a letter regarding the payment of RPRF..

My family promised me to help me to sponsor my girlfriend when I get there..They said that it will take 6 months before I can get her and I must marry her here in the Philippines..

I would like to ask you guys if you have any idea on how the processing goes in this kind of sponsorship and if possible, you can give me a time line of processing..

thank you very much!

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
Can anybody explain to me?
I tried many times Ecas or checking my status online
I'm getting this response everytime:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

* Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
* This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
I got the immigration File No. and client id number.

Im confused on Surname/Family Name
How can i write my whole name ?
Sounds stupid but they requested payment for PR last month and PP and additional doc submitted already?
Can someone explain this for me pls?
Thanks

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just use your last name only

I got the immigration File No. and client id number.

Im confused on Surname/Family Name
How can i write my whole name ?
Sounds stupid but they requested payment for PR last month and PP and additional doc submitted already?
Can someone explain this for me pls?
Thanks

[/quote]

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we got an email and a letter about ppr

Ghelbheng06 said:
hello, gano ba katgal bago irelease ang passport request? sabi kasi sa ECAS sept 1 "in process"(manila)
next na dun ung pass port request or additional docs ryt???

thanks!!

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after u got your landed immigrant status you can marry her then sponsor her as your wife. she have any kids?
from time you submit the complete application KIT1 and KIT2 it could take about 4-12 months depends on luck

My family promised me to help me to sponsor my girlfriend when I get there..They said that it will take 6 months before I can get her and I must marry her here in the Philippines..

I would like to ask you guys if you have any idea on how the processing goes in this kind of sponsorship and if possible, you can give me a time line of processing..

thank you very much!
[/quote]

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
just use your last name only

Wow that's a big help auditman thanks :p
Well in process still LOL
Hope it will come out soon with new status ..
May awa ang DIYOS

denndell

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2011
hello...hope somebody can help me to this question in sponsored questioner family members # 7 prior to your spousal/common-law/conjugal partner relationship,was your sponsor or any of your sponsors family
members related to you or any member of your family? i cant get it.nagugulohan po ako sa questions
hope somebody can help..tnx

boxsterspeed3

Sep 5, 2010
auditman said:
after u got your landed immigrant status you can marry her then sponsor her as your wife. she have any kids?
from time you submit the complete application KIT1 and KIT2 it could take about 4-12 months depends on luck

thank you very much!
thanks! no, were both single and have no kids..

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
hi to all... bago lang po ako sa forum na to and it really helped me a lot to cope with the situation kasi marami rin po palang cases ang katulad ko :)
katulad ni mrssmith same day po kami na DM and hoping na approved po yung visa ko... tanong ko lang din mo kasi po 7th of september po nakita ko "decision made" yung ecas stats ko... how long does it take to get my visa or kahit po yung decision that the canadian embassy made... thanks a lot and hoping for the quick response:)
and here waht it says on my ECAS

We started processing your application on July 6 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision