May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
hi jeyemtee!- are you under LICP? if yes you can apply at the same time with your wife, just check www.cic.gc.ca for the kit to have all your stuff ready thanks and god bless!

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think you can sponsor your sister/bro kids as long under 18 or in school if over 18. check CIC website.

Hentaznel

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I am here to update my timeline cas there are some development but first i have a question Please i need help.

I receive the AOR and passport request, but it came with a form i need to fill up there are two boxes with colums the first one is personal history and the other is addresses. the personal history has a handwritten .. give details of what have you been doing from july 2002 to present.( july 2002 and present are the ones handwritten in a line.) but the other box theres a line too but its no written on the line. The way I see it maybe i should just fill up the first box, since the first application i already fill up a form with all my adresses since i was 18.

I am little confuse I wanna make it right.

june 10- sent to cic canada
june14- receive in cic canada
aug16- sponsor approved..forwarded to canada according to the letter
aug 25- started processing in manila
sept 3 -aor and ppr received.
right now im working on the other documents they require hopefully i sent it by sept 8.

pls need help in the question above
Thanks God Bless us all! :)

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they ask d samething with my wife. she only filled in the handwritten one. so far they havent said anything since sending it.

Hentaznel said:
Hello everyone! I am here to update my timeline cas there are some development but first i have a question Please i need help.

I receive the AOR and passport request, but it came with a form i need to fill up there are two boxes with colums the first one is personal history and the other is addresses. the personal history has a handwritten .. give details of what have you been doing from july 2002 to present.( july 2002 and present are the ones handwritten in a line.) but the other box theres a line too but its no written on the line. The way I see it maybe i should just fill up the first box, since the first application i already fill up a form with all my adresses since i was 18.

I am little confuse I wanna make it right.

june 10- sent to cic canada
june14- receive in cic canada
aug16- sponsor approved..forwarded to canada according to the letter
aug 25- started processing in manila
sept 3 -aor and ppr received.
right now im working on the other documents they require hopefully i sent it by sept 8.

pls need help in the question above
Thanks God Bless us all! :)

Hentaznel

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auditman said:
they ask d samething with my wife. she only filled in the handwritten one. so far they havent said anything since sending it.
Thank you for the quick reply. Maybe i shouldnt fill up the second box.
I can see in your timeline that the embassy requested additional information from you twice,, what documents did they ask the second time, im just wondering they might ask additional info from me too.

Thanks

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the second info requested was her daughters birth registration from city hall. and some photos (not wedding) and proof of continious communication.

Hentaznel said:
Thank you for the quick reply. Maybe i shouldnt fill up the second box.
I can see in your timeline that the embassy requested additional information from you twice,, what documents did they ask the second time, im just wondering they might ask additional info from me too.

Thanks

R

ralphrazel

Anyone Online @YM now? Add me up. Iniiwasan ko talagang mag check ng mga post dito dahil lalo lang akong n se-stress. So, if you need someone to chat with. YM:ralphrazel

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
auditman said:
the second info requested was her daughters birth registration from city hall. and some photos (not wedding) and proof of continious communication.
musta na application nyo ... ;D flight nmin sa 0ct 05 ...JAL AT AIRCANADA.. MNILA-NARITA-VANCOUVER-CALGARY ...GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS ;D

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
kakainggit naman rhizzav sana sa mga nagapply ng 2010 magiging mabilis! god bless us all!

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
rhizzav said:
musta na application nyo ... ;D flight nmin sa 0ct 05 ...JAL AT AIRCANADA.. MNILA-NARITA-VANCOUVER-CALGARY ...GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS ;D
ang bilis naman naprocess at naapprove application mo rhizzav, kakainggit.. congratz!

sana ganyan din kabilis sakin.. :)

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting pa for DM. hopefully we have d same time line. sa sa 4 months makakuka na rin kami DM

rhizzav said:

deckard

Sep 1, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 27, 2009
Med's Request
jan. 18 2010
Interview........
may 31,2010
Passport Req..
april 28,2010
VISA ISSUED...
october 1,2010
seyshane said:
we have the same timeline=(..
waiting waiting waiting...It's like torturing us, :'(grabe parang nakakabaliw magantay ng visa. how i wish. dito lang talaga sa atin matagal ang proccess. hay naku!!!

mrssmith

Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
DM!!!!..wohoooo!!!

denndell

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2011
@ mrssmith congrats! pwede magtanong ano po ba additional documents hningi syo ng embassy?
tnx