AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
thanks chocomilky :)

and kayewen: opo permanent resident po yung apply ko

and rhizzav: ask ko lang po nung na DM ka ba ganito rin ba yung nakalagay?
We started processing your application on July 6, 2010(that's my date)
Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

thanks thanks a lot... hoping for your quick response...

J

jakey_fernandez

MLVill said:
Yes it helped me a lot..Coz i read a lot about people is worried about Pdos.
so its clear now that all spouse visa no need to attend PDOS
Instead Guidance and Counseling Program (GCP)

Thank you very much katefs for the info ....
hi question lang abot this GCP. when you are being sponsored by your spouse who is a permanent resident in canada you have to attend this after you get your passport with canadian visa back from the embassy in makati?

right now i am at the stage where the embassy asked for my passport last August6 so i am just waiting for my "DM" and for them to send it back, and i just read this GCP on this forums and i dont know what it is. hope somebody could help. thanks

J

jakey_fernandez

auditman said:
DM kana mahalko29? Congrats!!!
mukang tayo na ang magiging partners dito auditman. DM na si mrssmith and mahalko29! tayo ang halos same na time line but i think ahead ka ng 2-3 weeks sa akin.
sa akin kasi in process na for permanent residence as of july 28, 2010. Ikaw first week of july ata :)

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
jakey_fernandez and auditman: wait lang kayo at malapit na rin kayong maDM... usually every tueasday sila naguupdate :)

J

jakey_fernandez

mahalko29 said:
jakey_fernandez and auditman: wait lang kayo at malapit na rin kayong maDM... usually every tueasday sila naguupdate :)
sana nga talaga mahalko29! im happy na kayo ni mrssmith nakuha niyo na yung sa inyo. Sobrang sarap ng feeling pag nakita na yung DM na yan, i cant help but check the status everyday and hope na meron ng DM :)

J

jakey_fernandez

by the way mahalko29, when you receive your visa back and you have time to post in this forum pls advise us, as to which seminar they asked you to attend. para lang guided kami when our time comes :)

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
jakey_fernandez: okay i'll keep all of you posted... to be honest happy ako but the same time nervous ako kasi may nabasa rin ako na di daw assurance yung "DM" na naapproved yung visa pero i think positively pa rin kaya hoping w/in 2-3 wks may marecieve ako na visa from the canadian embassy ;)

J

jakey_fernandez

mahalko29 said:
jakey_fernandez: okay i'll keep all of you posted... to be honest happy ako but the same time nervous ako kasi may nabasa rin ako na di daw assurance yung "DM" na naapproved yung visa pero i think positively pa rin kaya hoping w/in 2-3 wks may marecieve ako na visa from the canadian embassy ;)
nako do not worry about it.. i bet everyone here submitted their documents with nothing but the truth written on their documents. If totoo naman yung marriage niyo ang yung relationship niyo i do not think they should reject our application. Kaya im happy you got your DM already and im hoping that audmitan and myself gets that "DM" soon.

yep if pwede keep us updated. thank youuuu :)

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
oo tama ka dyan! all of us here really wanted to be with our better half...
yaan mo lahat ng still "in process" isasama ko sa prayers ko at buti na lang talaga may forum na ganito kasi it really helped me a lot :)

J

jakey_fernandez

true. it helps to have a lot of people who are in the same boat talking and supporting each other.

mahalko29 question again: did you send your medicals when you first sent it in mississauga Canada? because thats how i did it, since that is the instructions on the website. i see some submit their medicals when their passport is requested.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
According to the website of Canada Embassy Philippines and it say

Spouses/Common-law Partners/Dependant Children

Within 6 months from receipt of a completed application from the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (Canada).

Please be aware that processing delays may occur if further medical examination, an interview or additional documents are required.

here is the website of Canada Embassy Philippines

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/processing_times-delais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng

but according to the letter by the Canadian Embassy say:

SPOUSE/COMMON - LAW PARTNER/ DEPENDENT CHILD- 6 MOS. FRM THE RECEIPT OF
COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE.

I am confused as to what the Canadian Embassy letter and the Web site in the Philippines are saying about processing time. Do they mean 6 months from receipt of a completed application from the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga ( Canada ) or receipt of completed application at the Canadian Embassy in the Philippines ?

I have submitted my Application under Family Class Conjugal Partner
last March 2010 Mississauga received our Application including Medical report, NBI, Cenomar, Payments, ect.
May 2010 Sponsor has been Approve
May 2010 Papers Has been forward to Manila
June 2010 Additional Information - updated Red-Passport (original)
September 2010 - still ON PROCESS

Please Help

J

jakey_fernandez

embopj i think everything here depends on:
1. how complete your documents are and if payments have been intially made already when the documents were initially sent. some experience delays when there is a sheet missing, or a signature that was missed and all that.
2. is just pure luck. just like when applying for tourist visa i think it depends on what the consul's mood is or which consul you get.

this is just my gut feel because i see people who get their visa's back really fast and those who kind of take awhile. we are all feeling the same thing here hehe so we just have to wait and pray hard i guess.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
jakey_fernandez said:
embopj i think everything here depends on:
1. how complete your documents are and if payments have been intially made already when the documents were initially sent. some experience delays when there is a sheet missing, or a signature that was missed and all that.
2. is just pure luck. just like when applying for tourist visa i think it depends on what the consul's mood is or which consul you get.

this is just my gut feel because i see people who get their visa's back really fast and those who kind of take awhile. we are all feeling the same thing here hehe so we just have to wait and pray hard i guess.
1. Everything is in order, complete, their is no sheet missing or signature was missed, payments is been made already.

2. I agree on you might depends on what the consul's mood

thanks

ilovemywife

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/6/2010
AOR Received.
7/8/2010
Passport Req..
7/29/2010
yep they really operate like that so lets just pray our document gets to the right hands. lots of prayer and patience involved with this process haha :)

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
jakey_fernandez said:
hi question lang abot this GCP. when you are being sponsored by your spouse who is a permanent resident in canada you have to attend this after you get your passport with canadian visa back from the embassy in makati?

right now i am at the stage where the embassy asked for my passport last August6 so i am just waiting for my "DM" and for them to send it back, and i just read this GCP on this forums and i dont know what it is. hope somebody could help. thanks

I think as what katefs said before if you are being sponsored by Permanent Residence you need to take the PDOS.
If you are being sponsored by Canadian Citizen then take the said GCP seminar.