Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/6/2010
AOR Received.
7/8/2010
Passport Req..
7/29/2010
MLVill said:

I think as what katefs said before if you are being sponsored by Permanent Residence you need to take the PDOS.
If you are being sponsored by Canadian Citizen then take the said GCP seminar.
and you do this after you get your passport with your visa back right?

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
Yes! after you receive your passport with VISA, sticker will be attach in there.
So its better to to take the GCF seminar na while waiting for your visa.

Actually i did the seminar coz after my marriage i need to change my passport under my husband name.
Before you can apply to DFA under new family name or status.
They will ask you to take that seminar (GCP) and after that you can now renew your pp with ur new status and family name.

ilovemywife

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/6/2010
AOR Received.
7/8/2010
Passport Req..
7/29/2010
i see. my wife is still waiting for her passport to be returned. We sent it last week of july so we are hoping to get a DM and the passport back doon. If i will get the same luck most people have here i should get it in 3 weeks. I noticed most people get it back after about 2months of waiting.

as per the GCP maybe its a good idea to tell my wife to take this already? so that when she gets her passport back with the visa she is good to go? any thoughts?.

We submitted our documents with her maiden name and we are just going to do the name adjustments when she gets here to canada with me. reason why we submitted everything with her maiden name is because we wanted to get the process started immediately so our time apart wont be that long.

Ghelbheng06

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahalko29 said:
oo tama ka dyan! all of us here really wanted to be with our better half...
yaan mo lahat ng still "in process" isasama ko sa prayers ko at buti na lang talaga may forum na ganito kasi it really helped me a lot :)
Thanks! sana nga dumating na PPR ng asawa ko eh.. Spouse sponsorship din at wala kami anak.. sabi nila mabilis daw kpag wala anak totoo ba yun?
"in process ung papers ko nung sept 1" ano ba susunod na mangyayari after nun?? PPR letter naba susunod??

ilovemywife

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/6/2010
AOR Received.
7/8/2010
Passport Req..
7/29/2010
yep yep. pag in process na soon they will ask for your passport and additional documents if may kailangan pa then you wait and pray for a DM and an approval of your visa :)

kirara

Sep 13, 2010
ilovemywife said:
yep yep. pag in process na soon they will ask for your passport and additional documents if may kailangan pa then you wait and pray for a DM and an approval of your visa :)
how about me,DM since august until now im still waiting for my visa package,i'm already waiting for almost a month,don't know what to do...

Ghelbheng06

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovemywife said:
thanks,sana nga wala na additional na hingin smin kasi halos lahat na ng docu na hiningi nila pinasa ko na..
sana dumating na PPR nag woworry kasi ako baka mmya ung courier ang pumalpak mmya di maibigay ung letter sa asawa ko.

seyshane

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
HI to all po,,
Ask ko lang About sa GCP seminar, nabasa ko lang na habang hinihintay mo ang visa ay pwede ng mag seminar nito. Ano po ba ang GCF?
May alam po ba kayo kung saan lugar na pwedeng magseminar? yung pong malapit lang dito sa Pampanga? saan po kaya sa Manila pwde?

SALAMAT PO sa magtatake ng effort para sagutin ito,,=)

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
Just got my visa... I picked it up from DHL:)
hope all of you will get your DM's and VISA's too...
may God bless all of you always:)

Michi08

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seyshane said:
HI to all po,,
Ask ko lang About sa GCP seminar, nabasa ko lang na habang hinihintay mo ang visa ay pwede ng mag seminar nito. Ano po ba ang GCF?
May alam po ba kayo kung saan lugar na pwedeng magseminar? yung pong malapit lang dito sa Pampanga? saan po kaya sa Manila pwde?

SALAMAT PO sa magtatake ng effort para sagutin ito,,=)
Hi sis GCP or CFO seminar iisa lang, sa may katipunan yan..katapos ko last week. SMEF-Center for Overseas Workers..kung pampangga ka galing baba ka sa cubao tapos sakay ka LRT papuntang santolan sa may gateway mall tapos baba ka katipunan station north side,paglabas mo ng north exit right lang tapos makikita mo yun good shepered convent katabi lang yun..bulacan ako galing... HTH :)

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
thanks kayewen
HERE IS MY TIMELINE
May 25, 2010- CPC-M recieved our application
June 30, 2010- approved by the CPC-M
July 14, 2010- recieved aor dated JULY 6, 2010...pp requested, additional information and certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 21, 2010-sent pp, additional information and the certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 22, 2010- canadian embassy in mla. recieved all important documents of mine thru LBC
AFTER 48 DAYS OF "IN PROCES"
September 7, 2010- ecas "DECISION MADE"
September 14, 2010- picked up VISA PACKAGE from DHL

THANKS TO GOD

ozzman

Aug 22, 2010
wow? 4 months lang?? :eek:

me and others is almost a year na, but still " in process " pa rin ang status...

congrats..... ;D

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
opo ozzman...
for sure malapit na rin kayong maDM and makuah yung visa keep on praying po at sa lahat isasama ko po kayo sa prayers ko alam ko kung gano kastressful at kafrustrating tong process na to and walang choice kundi mag-intay mag-intay at mag-intay... my prayers are all with you guys... keep on praying

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
mahalko29 said:
Just got my visa... I picked it up from DHL:)
hope all of you will get your DM's and VISA's too...
may God bless all of you always:)
congrats ;D ;D .....

auditman sana ikaw na sunod daliiiiiiiiiiii..... ;)