+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

kissyaman

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Specific thread for spouse and family class... let us share our timeline here...

after 3months ng "in process" of my PR application at manila visa office eto pa din waiting...

nasa signature ko yun timeline ko...

Reactions: Joshua_Max
M

markybonus

Hi! Here's our timeline:

March 9, 2010 - Spousal Sponsorship Application sent to CPC Mississauga
March 10, 2010 - Application received by CPC Mississauga
April 1, 2010 - First e-CAS log-in, "Decision Made" for Sponsorhip, file sent to Manila
April 9, 2010 - Received sponsorship approval letter in Canada
April 14, 2010 - Started processing sponsorship application in Manila (according to e-CAS)
April 19, 2010 - e-CAS updated to "In Process" for PR Application

We're just waiting for the passport request now.

rob_187

Apr 30, 2010
Hi everyone, I'm sponsoring my wife from the philippines. Our time line is as follows: (approximate timeline)

August 11, 2009: Sent application to Mississauga.
September 10, 2009: Recieved letter from CPC-M confirming eligibility.
September 24, 2009: Manila started to process application.
Mid-October, 2009: Wife recieved AOR letter and sent requested things.
March 2010: Passport request.
April 26th 2010 (maybe sooner): Decision Made.

For decision made it says:

We started processing your application on September 24, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

It's been one week but still no visa, any idea when my wife may get it? She's from Cagayan de Oro. Thanks and good luck to you both.

cassidy

Apr 27, 2010
12.14.09 : Application Sent to CPC-M
12.15.09 : Application Received by CPC-M
01.07.10 : Application to sponsor Approved
02.18.10 : AOR & PPR letter sent
02.22.10 : "in process" in ECAS
03.03.10 : AOR/PPR received - Passport sent

waiting waiting waiting,.. walang katapusang paghihintay

dingcon

Sep 20, 2009
check my case too.. been waiting for so long..still on the process....waiting for months just for some documents to be sent to us ...

M

markybonus

I was just wondering, how did the embassy contact you for the passport request? Was it by regular mail, call, or email? :) Thanks!

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
NOV 16 sent application to CPC- Mississauga with all the required documents, (Medical, Police clearance, Cenomar)
DEC 2009 --- approved to sponsor
DEC 24 2009 started processing in manila
Jan 8, 2010 received passport request letter
Jan 19, 2010 sent passport
Mar 11, 2010 received letter asking for certain original copy of document
Mar 29, 2010 sent original copy
May 3, 2010 Decision made; medicals received
processing time 4 months and 1 week up to DM

Currently waiting for Visa.

Am so glad that there is this forum, that we can get information and support.

I wish that our government can do the same, by providing us better access for information and status. ( wishful thinking )

Good luck to everybody who are in the same situation. Take care and wish all the best for this Forum. Smiley

kissyaman

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louieong said:
NOV 16 sent application to CPC- Mississauga with all the required documents, (Medical, Police clearance, Cenomar)
DEC 2009 --- approved to sponsor
DEC 24 2009 started processing in manila
Jan 8, 2010 received passport request letter
Jan 19, 2010 sent passport
Mar 11, 2010 received letter asking for certain original copy of document
Mar 29, 2010 sent original copy
May 3, 2010 Decision made; medicals received
processing time 4 months and 1 week up to DM

Currently waiting for Visa.

Am so glad that there is this forum, that we can get information and support.

I wish that our government can do the same, by providing us better access for information and status. ( wishful thinking )

Good luck to everybody who are in the same situation. Take care and wish all the best for this Forum. Smiley
im happy for you... sana me din ganyan! congrats! just update us on your visa and the PDOS schedule and availability

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
Good morning,

Visa arrived Friday morning. expiration Oct. 2010. My wife will schedule for seminar. Am really happy, it's a new beginning for us. Good luck to everybody. Will update if something new comes up again. :D

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
louieong said:
Good morning,

Visa arrived Friday morning. expiration Oct. 2010. My wife will schedule for seminar. Am really happy, it's a new beginning for us. Good luck to everybody. Will update if something new comes up again. :D
@ Louieong,
Hi po, just wanted to ask kasi sa timeline nyo po nag request sila sa inyo ng mga original copy, kasi sa akin ganun din po, sa second letter nila sa akin they request also all original document.tanong ko lang kung binalik po ba nila ang mga original document na pinadala mo pati na photos nung binalik na nila passport mo with visa? Ako kasi still waiting din mag dadalawang buwan na rin mula ng pinadala ko ang last request nila.I'm happy for you at last makasama mo na family mo:)....

rob_187

Apr 30, 2010
Just wanted to update, like louie my wife has her PR visa now, on the 17th of this month she will get her passport stamped in cebu, then on the 25th of may we'll both go back to canada together.

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
Hi precious, the embassy only sent back the photos, cards, (boarding passes = we submitted to show where we went for our honeymoon). The original legal documents like marriage certificate etc were not returned. They sent the passport with visa along with the photos via courier (collect). My wife and I are very happy too that soon we'll be together. Thank you. Good luck.

Regarding the seminar, my wife only attended the guidance & counseling seminar for spouses of foreign nationals then she registered at CFO. It's a half day procedure. Unlike the PDOS wherein a schedule is needed; the guidance & counseling seminar accepts walk-in. She went to PRISM in Manila. For inbound Canada's schedule is every Tues & Friday 1:30pm, and there is fee of 650.00 pesos I think, You can check this website for more details www.cfo.gov.ph

My wife also found out, that certain Airlines have promotional airfare for first time landing immigrant. Please check Cathay Pacific or Air Canada. In our case, the only available seats is in Aug. We could not wait that long anymore, so we opted to go with regular airfare. =) I miss my wife dearly. Can't wait any much longer. I hope that these answer some of your questions.

Have a nice day and good luck. :)

Hi Rob, so nice to hear you'll be flying back here with your wife. :)