November 2012
Passport Req..
March 11, 2013, PP received by CEM March 19
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
coming soon at your favorite cinemas
0jenifer0 said:

Anong Category po ang Application nyo po?
Pasensya na po at di ako marunong sa mga abbrev at timeline creation dito. Ang ate ko kasi ang nagaasikaso ng application namin, sya po ay nasa Calgary at AINP _ Family Stream ang application namin, Provincial Nominee Program

Ganito po: Sino kaya makakatulong or makakaforecast ng VISA giving sa amin hehehhee ( kung lahat ay ok)

Aug 7- Received Application - Nova Scotia
October 10 - Receive that are application will be forwarded to Visa Office, email is form CIO
October 24 - Receive Email telling about to do Medical Examination for my family within 30 days
October 30 - Medical Examination done at selected Panel Physician Clinic
Up to now - si Misis na lang uulit sa Urinalysis, ako at kids ko, ay ok naman lahat.
***Kung ok lahat at positive***

Tanung 1 - kailan kaya mag eemail or susulat or tatawag ang Manila Visa Office kung ok ang medical results namin?
Tanung 2 - Kailangan kaya nila hihilingin ang Passport or Interview cguro?
Tanung 3 - Visa Granting?

Salamat po
I suppose clinic should be send it before Nov23 para abot sa 30 days deadline indicated sa sulat, un bang 30 eh , 30 days ay connection na dapat magpaclinic? or dapat maipasa ng clinic ang results in the period of 30 days.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
DingdongAmandy said:
Thanks po for the reply. Let me conform again
Is your old passport - yung Green< sulat kamay>
Yun passport namin ay sa mga masasabi ko siguro sa mga parang unang mga machine readable na, we applied around 2008 at expired na ng April 2013

Ang nakakainis kasi , ang hirap tumawag sa DFA to ask questions lang. As I said lang po, we want to renew na by next week at least.
Kaya sana ayoko mahustle if magkaroon ng change passport number na naman? gagawa ka pa ulit ng sulat at update.
Pero sa tingin ko rin, need ko nga gumawa ng letter to inform that we do renewal and papada lang ang mga old and new passport copy just to be sure di ba. Do you think notarized din kaya ang photocopy? For sure definitely.

thank you sa mga reply nyo po guys

Opo tama po from 3 times na green to 1st time sa maroon ako, ito po yung link ng online para makapili na kayo agad ng date at makapagpa appointment na po kayo agad. Follow nalang po nyo yung instructions para sa renewal. Nandyan na rin po ang mga requirements for renewal.

http://passport.com.ph/

NOTE: Without Appointment sa DFA di pa kayo papapasukin.

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
joms13 said:
THANK YOU LORD!!! the waiting is over after a month na nagkaroon ng address on my e-CAS I got my COPR and my VISA hehehe...
Congratulations Joms!

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
DAY 6
JESUS IS CRUCIFIED

CONTRITION
Leader: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People: Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man, I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor. You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things. Come and help me, not to sin again, and led me into a new life. I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

OPENING PRAYER
People: Lord Jesus of Nazareth, Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love. Teach us to reflect on Your suffering, death and resurrection, in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

Reflection: [Mk. 15:25-30]
It was nine o’clock in the morning when they crucified him. The inscription of the charge against him read, “The King of the Jews.” With him they crucified two revolutionaries, one on his right and one on his left. Those passing by reviled him, shaking their heads and saying, “Aha! You would destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save yourself by coming down from the cross.”

Meditate the abuses that Jesus of Nazareth suffered from His people. He allowed Himself to be nailed to the cross by His creatures. All this He took upon Himself to make us realize the evil of sin. The Word made flesh died out of love for us. Jesus the High Priest offered His life for sinners.

INTERCESSION
We have a High Priest who remains with us in our weakness, because He took upon himself our humanity and became like us in all things except sin.

Response: (R) Lord Jesus of Nazareth, who suffered death on the cross, have mercy on us.

Lord Jesus, You died and entered the glory of heaven. Grant Your Spirit to those who believe in You. (R)
You sent Your followers to preach the Good News to all peoples. Bless the men and women who proclaim Your kingdom to all. (R)
Take care of those who are sick and dying, that they may feel the Father’s love for them. Heal and strengthen them. (R)
Lord through the sanctifying power of the Holy Mass, make us compassionate and loving persons. (R)

[Pause for Personal Intentions]

Lord Jesus, stretched in the cross, grant us the light of truth and the fire of Your love to guide our families and societies into everlasting life.

LITANY

Response: (R) Have mercy and save us.

Blood of Christ, the only Son of the Father. (R)
Blood of Christ of the old and everlasting covenant. (R)
Blood of Christ that washes away my sins and the sins of the world. (R)
Blood of Christ that formed like sweat and fell to the ground at Gethsemane. (R)
Blood of Christ that flowed out while You were scourged at the pillar. (R)
Blood of Christ that covered Your face at the crowning of thorns. (R)
Blood of Christ, scorned by the people on the road of Jerusalem. (R)
Blood of Christ, emptying itself at the crucifixion. (R)
Blood of Christ, source of our salvation. (R)
Blood of Christ, river of mercy and forgiveness. (R)
Blood of Christ, that won over violence and injustice. (R)
Blood of Christ, refuge of the abused and the downtrodden. (R)
Blood of Christ, strength of those who suffer. (R)
Blood of Christ, consolation of lonely souls. (R)
Blood of Christ, hope of sinners. (R)
Blood of Christ, that makes strong the weak and the afflicted. (R)
Blood of Christ that leads the poor souls into heaven. (R)

CONCLUDING PRAYER
People: Lord God, our Father, You willed that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross for the sins of the world. Grant us the grace to be one with His suffering so that we may be worthy to hope for a new life. Help us to walk the way of Your commandments and to serve You in our neighbors. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Sixth Day
Mary, Mother of vocations, multiply priestly vocations and fill the earth with religious houses which will be light and warmth for the world, safety in stormy nights. Beg your Son to send us many priests and religious. This we ask of you, O Mother.
(Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be)
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG

Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death.

Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, Pray for us.
(please state your personal intention)
After stating your personal intention, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

INTERCESSION PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY DE PADUA

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request/petitions) . The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen.

Gabriel.Perez

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
N/A
CONGRATS sa may mga VISA/DM at sa nakarating na sa canada, i'm happy for you guys hehehe.. kasi makakasama/nakasama nyo na ang mga asawa/family ninyo.. sana kaming mga nag hihintay pa is matapos na din.. sige guys goodluck! and congratsssss.....

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a nice long weekend canada ;) ;)

redwine

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hi. tanong ko lang kelangan ba at least 6 months validity ng passport natin to leave Philippines.I got no visa yet pero baka mag less than 6 months na passport ko when visa arrives.thanks

mamaheart

Oct 29, 2012
Hi to everyone...
Id like to ask for someones help to answer about our application under Spousal sponsorship...

Here's our status : *Canadian embassy In Manila received our application Dec. of 2009 .
*Took our 1st MEDICAL in Oct.2010, renewed it in July 2011 and Sept.2012 we took again additional medical requirement.
*Passed our Passport to the Embassy Aug.2011.
*My Husband in Toronto received his PR July 16,2012.

Till now we have not received any development or what so ever regarding our application. We've been waiting for our Passport w/ VISA for sooo long already. We been expecting it coz we knew that we have already reached the average processing time as posted on their website. My husband even ask for the help of MP in Toronto.

What seems to be the problem? twice a month I went to the embassy since Sept. to follow up, to write on their query form - and ask them humbly for our visa application. We also tried to fax them on their Immigration Section office for follow up, but still no heard coming from them. I'm so emotionally stress from waiting for our VISA.

maybe I could get answers for my question here in this forum...thank U...

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redwine said:
Hi. tanong ko lang kelangan ba at least 6 months validity ng passport natin to leave Philippines.I got no visa yet pero baka mag less than 6 months na passport ko when visa arrives.thanks
Hello redwine welcome back sa forum :) kelan b m pa naiforward ung passport mo at kelan mageexpire?

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
DAY 7
THE LAST WORDS OF CHRIST

CONTRITION
Leader: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People: Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man, I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor. You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things. Come and help me, not to sin again, and led me into a new life. I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

OPENING PRAYER
People: Lord Jesus of Nazareth, Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love. Teach us to reflect on Your suffering, death and resurrection, in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

Reflection: [Jn. 19:25-27]
Standing by the cross of Jesus were his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary of Magdala. When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved, he said to his mother, “Woman, behold, your son.” Then he said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother.” And from that hour the disciple took her into his home.

St. John represents the followers of Jesus on the cross. Jesus gave us to His mother to be her children; she is our mother. Just as God used the Blessed Virgin to come close to us, so He wants that we come close to Christ through the Blessed Mother. Let us love her the way we love her Son, Jesus. Learn from her humility, purity, and love for God and our neighbor.

INTERCESSION
Father in heaven, Your Son Jesus prayed that You forgive us our sins. Receive his prayer for all of us, sinners.

Response: (R) Lord of Nazareth, be merciful to us.

Through St. John, You gave Mary the Mother of all. May we be shining reflections of your Mother. (R)
Lord, listen to those who hope in You; from all snares and loneliness, deliver us. (R)
Lord, Jesus, at the time of our death, may Your Mother pray for us so that we may be with You in paradise. (R)

(Pause for Personal Intentions)

Loving Father, You willed that Your Son Jesus give His life, so that we may be with You in heaven. Grant that we may be united to His suffering and death, so that we can be united with him in his rising again. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

LITANY

Response: (R) Have mercy and save us.

Blood of Christ, the only Son of the Father. (R)
Blood of Christ of the old and everlasting covenant. (R)
Blood of Christ that washes away my sins and the sins of the world. (R)
Blood of Christ that formed like sweat and fell to the ground at Gethsemane. (R)
Blood of Christ that flowed out while You were scourged at the pillar. (R)
Blood of Christ that covered Your face at the crowning of thorns. (R)
Blood of Christ, scorned by the people on the road of Jerusalem. (R)
Blood of Christ, emptying itself at the crucifixion. (R)
Blood of Christ, source of our salvation. (R)
Blood of Christ, river of mercy and forgiveness. (R)
Blood of Christ, that won over violence and injustice. (R)
Blood of Christ, refuge of the abused and the downtrodden. (R)
Blood of Christ, strength of those who suffer. (R)
Blood of Christ, consolation of lonely souls. (R)
Blood of Christ, hope of sinners. (R)
Blood of Christ, that makes strong the weak and the afflicted. (R)
Blood of Christ that leads the poor souls into heaven. (R)

CONCLUDING PRAYER
People: Lord God, our Father, You willed that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross for the sins of the world. Grant us the grace to be one with His suffering so that we may be worthy to hope for a new life. Help us to walk the way of Your commandments and to serve You in our neighbors. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Seventh Day
O Lady of Guadalupe, we beg you that parents live a holy life and educate their children in a Christian manner; that children obey and follow the directions of their parents; that all members of the family pray and worship together. This we ask of you, O Mother.
(Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be)
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG

Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death.

Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, Pray for us.
(please state your personal intention)
After stating your personal intention, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

INTERCESSION PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY DE PADUA

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request/petitions) . The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen.

vnl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
booked on 16-12-12
redwine said:
kelan ba magexpire ang passport mo? nasa consulate na ba ung passport mo?