+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
hi vnl, nag expire ba yung medical mo? did you have to do a re-medical or ni request lang ng embassy yung medical extension?

im November 2011 applicant din kasi, this time In Process pa yung application ko. wala pa talaga akong idea kung ano ang nangyayari...hopefully, ni request na nila ng medical extension yung medicals ko...

Gabriel.Perez

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
N/A
livelife said:
hi vnl, nag expire ba yung medical mo? did you have to do a re-medical or ni request lang ng embassy yung medical extension?

im November 2011 applicant din kasi, this time In Process pa yung application ko. wala pa talaga akong idea kung ano ang nangyayari...hopefully, ni request na nila ng medical extension yung medicals ko...
hi livelife, expired na ba medical mo? or sa tingin mo kailangan mo mag re-do? kasi kami dito nag re-take ng medical last sept2012 lang , my ilan ilan dito na kasabayan ng ESMI ko.. try mo kaya mag email sa kanila, or mag ask ka.. kasi baka mamaya nyan nag hihintay ikaw sa wala .. advise lang.. hehe

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
vnl said:
Hi everyone!

Musta sa lahat. Share ko lang ung case ko. I am married to a canadian citizen, inapply ung application nung october 4, 2011, lahat nabigay na namin mga requirements, submitted and passport nung april 2012, medical result received last august, just this tuesday ang status ko sa eCas ay Decision Made.. after ilang months na In Process. Sana visa na sya. Good Luck sa lahat!
Congratz VNL! Thnk God nagkakaroon n mga visa mga 2011 applicant. Sana sunod sunod n update this month.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
astiiiiig said:
Hi po. parehas po pala tayo... last year po nagsend ako ng NBI clearance.. together with my FBI clearance kasi ngpunta ako states for my internship... tapos after a year walang balita galing sa embassy so i decided to ask call and ask them, bglang ngaantayan pala kami, hnihintay p daw nila ung NBI at FBI clearance ko... which is naipasa ko na a year ago.. so aun nahanap nila ung fbi clearance ko, the thing is, expired na ang BI ko, kaya kumuha ulit ako ng NBI clearance at nasend ko rin sya last Augus 6, simula nung HABAGAT.. hanggang ngaun wala pa silang reply... nakkainis na nanakakwalang gana, pero andun pa rin ung pagkapit mo at pananalig na makakapunta ka rin ng canada.... hay....
After what happened to me.... Inemail sila ng hubby ko at inaway kasi grabe na pasakit at paghihintay namin. Madaming mas huling ngapply sa amin nauna na sa Canada... I know that our situation is complicated pero sana lang efficient sila di ba... Anyway I am scheduled for an interview next week In Jesus name Visa na. ;) ;) ;) Just hold on lang.... Mabibigyan din tayo ng visa just keep the faith and pray :)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
DAY 3
JESUS IN THE HOUSE OF CAIAPHAS

CONTRITION
Leader: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People: Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man, I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor. You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things. Come and help me, not to sin again, and led me into a new life. I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

OPENING PRAYER
People: Lord Jesus of Nazareth, Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love. Teach us to reflect on Your suffering, death and resurrection, in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

Reflection: [Mt. 26, 36-68]
But Jesus was silent. Then the high priest said to him: “I order you to tell us, under oath, before the living God, whether you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” Jesus said to him in reply, “You have said so. But I tell you: From now on, you will see ‘the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power’ and ‘coming on the clouds of heaven.’". Then the high priest tore his robes and said, “He has blasphemed! What further need have we of witnesses? You have now heard the blasphemy; what is your opinion?” They said in reply, “He deserves to die!” Then they spat in his face and struck him, while some slapped him saying, “Prophesy for us, Messiah: who is it that struck you?”

See the humility of the Nazarene, as His holiness and divinity are trampled upon by the people He has chosen to be His own. He could have called down His angels and sent fire to destroy them. Nothing is impossible with God. But he chose to suffer in obedience to the will of the Father.

INTERCESSION
Let us come before our loving Lord with full trust, and ask Him for strength to hold on to our faith in the midst of present danger and fear.

Response: (R) Lord Jesus of Nazareth, strengthen our faith in You.

Lord Jesus, You experienced suffering and death for our sake, give strength to all who are suffering. (R)
Through Your victory on the cross, listen to the prayer of those who weep; fill them with joy. (R)
Grant that we may unite ourselves to Your pain by facing up to our responsibilities in life. (R)
Help us live the Good News so that, through our word and deed, we may reflect Your goodness to all. (R)

[Pause for Personal Intentions]

Lord God, our Father, lead us to the many beautiful lessons that the cross of Jesus teaches. Teach us and our families to bear our cross so that we may be united with the suffering of Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives forever and ever. Amen.

LITANY

Response: (R) Have mercy and save us.

Blood of Christ, the only Son of the Father. (R)
Blood of Christ of the old and everlasting covenant. (R)
Blood of Christ that washes away my sins and the sins of the world. (R)
Blood of Christ that formed like sweat and fell to the ground at Gethsemane. (R)
Blood of Christ that flowed out while You were scourged at the pillar. (R)
Blood of Christ that covered Your face at the crowning of thorns. (R)
Blood of Christ, scorned by the people on the road of Jerusalem. (R)
Blood of Christ, emptying itself at the crucifixion. (R)
Blood of Christ, source of our salvation. (R)
Blood of Christ, river of mercy and forgiveness. (R)
Blood of Christ, that won over violence and injustice. (R)
Blood of Christ, refuge of the abused and the downtrodden. (R)
Blood of Christ, strength of those who suffer. (R)
Blood of Christ, consolation of lonely souls. (R)
Blood of Christ, hope of sinners. (R)
Blood of Christ, that makes strong the weak and the afflicted. (R)
Blood of Christ that leads the poor souls into heaven. (R)

CONCLUDING PRAYER
People: Lord God, our Father, You willed that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross for the sins of the world. Grant us the grace to be one with His suffering so that we may be worthy to hope for a new life. Help us to walk the way of Your commandments and to serve You in our neighbors. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Third Day
O Mary, whose Immaculate Heart was pierced by seven swords of grief, help me to walk valiantly amid the sharp thorns strewn across my pathway. Obtain for me the strength to be a true imitator of you. This I ask you, my dear Mother.
(Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be)
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG

Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death.

Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, Pray for us.
(please state your personal intention)
After stating your personal intention, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

INTERCESSION PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY DE PADUA

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request/petitions) . The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen.

Kathy1179

Nov 7, 2012
nice2010 said:
@ CYNCH05

YUNG TUNGKOL SA AOM....OO MA KITA YUNG DALAWANG PERSON NA PINAKASALAN MO.....JUST ASK SA NSO NA MAG FILE KA NANG AOM BIBIGYAN KA NANG FORM.....YUNG MAY ANNOTATION SA RIGHT SIDE IS MARRIAGE CERT. YUN..E SUBMIT MO DIN YAN TOGETHER SA APPLICATION MO...ANNULLED DIN AKO SO YUN ANG GINAWA KO AND DONT EVER FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR FINALITY...GOOD LUCK
Hello po bago lang po ako d2. Patulong din po, ano po ang gagawin namin if ever yung spouse ko po annulled na din po.Kailangan ho ba talgang ideclare na annulled siya sa application namin. Hindi po siya ang principal. If ever po, ano po yung mga kailangang ibigay or ipasa, enough na ho ba yung marriage certificate nila ng ex nya na ma annotation na null and void? Or kailangan pa yung advisory of marriage ( CENOMAR pag single) galing sa NSO. please advise and thanks for the help. Tapos kasi me isa silang anak, siyempre kung idedeclare namin na annulled siya lagay namin yung kid nya sa additional information sa family tapos kasi hindi naman siya isasama sa amin, ano ho ba ang kailangan na makuhang documents abt sa kid...baka kasi hingan pa ng custody etc. eh asa mother naman po nya...salamat ng marami sa advise.

the_14th

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
Gabriel.Perez said:
hi guys, musta na kayo? sino sino na ba ang nabiyayaan ng VISA ..? congrats sa inyo ah. sa amin wala pa din .. GIVE UP na!hehe joke.. inistop na din namin yun everyday check sa ECAS, para iwas inis na din, kasi everyday nakakainis yun araw araw na pag check tapos wala din naman result or update ..basta kung darating, darating yun.. pero sana naman makaraos na tayo sa pag hihintay this year.. ang hirap kaya.. SO GOODLUCK SA ATIN GUYS..
Hi,

Anong timeline mo?

Gabriel.Perez

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
N/A
the_14th said:
Hi,

Anong timeline mo?
timeline ko? eto..

approve for sponsor APRIL 18 2012
PPR MAY 29 2012
START APPLICATION for my wife - AUG 02 2012
RE-DO MEDICAL LAST SEPT 21 2012 ata, or sept 22 ..

now wala pa din update.. ikaw ba?

jayvee07

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
calgary alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
phil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jun-2012
AOR Received.
06-sept-2012
File Transfer...
11-sept-2012
Med's Done....
11-apr-2012
Passport Req..
22-feb-2013
Gabriel.Perez said:
timeline ko? eto..

approve for sponsor APRIL 18 2012
PPR MAY 29 2012
START APPLICATION for my wife - AUG 02 2012
RE-DO MEDICAL LAST SEPT 21 2012 ata, or sept 22 ..

now wala pa din update.. ikaw ba?
do you have dependant to join?

Gabriel.Perez

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
N/A
jayvee07 said:
do you have dependant to join?
wala... ikaw ba? waiting pa din ako ma aprubahan ang misis ko..

vnl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
booked on 16-12-12
livelife said:

hi livelife! yup nag expire ung una kong medical so pinagmedical ulit ako, sinulatan lang nila ako na kelangan ko gawin ulit ang medical ko. sa baguio ako nagpamedical. hintay hintay lang. thought ako lang ung nafrufrustrate sa sitwasyon un pala ang dami natin. buti nakita ko tong forum na to. it felt good na may karamay. hold on lang. darating din yan.

vnl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
booked on 16-12-12
Eljem21 said:
Congratz VNL! Thnk God nagkakaroon n mga visa mga 2011 applicant. Sana sunod sunod n update this month.
hi Eljem21! Naku sana nga. kay tagal na naming hinihintayng asawa ko. mixed emotion na dahil di malaman kung anu na talaga nangyayari sa papers. Kahit ung representative namin kinukulit namin na mag email for specific update. Sabi nga ng asawa ko sa akin lagi, hold on, don't be worried and be positive with it, god will let us be together forever. GOODLUCK sa atin Lahat! pray lang tayo.

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
vnl said:
hi livelife! yup nag expire ung una kong medical so pinagmedical ulit ako, sinulatan lang nila ako na kelangan ko gawin ulit ang medical ko. sa baguio ako nagpamedical. hintay hintay lang. thought ako lang ung nafrufrustrate sa sitwasyon un pala ang dami natin. buti nakita ko tong forum na to. it felt good na may karamay. hold on lang. darating din yan.
3 months ng expired med ko bkit til now ala p me nttnggap na letter for remed/..kaka sad tlga

vnl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
booked on 16-12-12
Eljem21 said:
3 months ng expired med ko bkit til now ala p me nttnggap na letter for remed/..kaka sad tlga
Ako nag expire ung med ko jan 2012, sinulatan ako ng may 2012. pero natanggap ko ung sulat ng july 2012. nag expire na nga ung request nila for medical eh but i ask my representative na ung letter kakatanggap ko lang. pinadala kc ung sulat sa rep namin from canada taz pinadala sa akin. haba ng byahe nya. pero eto ako ngaun. DM na. kaya wait ka lang.

Eljem21

Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-13
LANDED..........
1-03-13
vnl said:
Ako nag expire ung med ko jan 2012, sinulatan ako ng may 2012. pero natanggap ko ung sulat ng july 2012. nag expire na nga ung request nila for medical eh but i ask my representative na ung letter kakatanggap ko lang. pinadala kc ung sulat sa rep namin from canada taz pinadala sa akin. haba ng byahe nya. pero eto ako ngaun. DM na. kaya wait ka lang.
sana nga thanks a lot